Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Inside - Out (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

Inside - Out (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 pm

Victoria sat at one of the large tables in the very center of the library, studying to her heart's content. However, she kept thinking about Scott and her friends. Well, they were my friends. They probably hate me now, Victoria thought to herself, sighing while trying to finish the Statistics homework she had to have finished by last week. The teacher decided to be lenient and give her more time to do it, since she was still new to the school and community of Beacon Hills.

She was still on the first problem and there were nine others that had to be finished too. She scratched her head idly, and then felt a sharp pain as she scratched. She flinched and pulled her hand back. That's when she noticed the blood on her finger, but something was different. Her nail had grew. Dammit, not again. she thought, quickly wiping the blood off of her finger, and making her nail going back to normal size. To her, being a werewolf was second nature, but ever since the Jennifer incident, her emotions have been getting the better of her, making her partially shift without her acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:32 pm

Juggling a couple of books in her arms, Allison pushed open the door to walk into the beacon hills library. After scanning the room quickly Allison saw a couple of people she recognized from other classes and then her eyes landed on Victoria.

Victoria was Scott's cousin, one that had returned to Beacon Hills after quite some time and who they had all thought was on their side but eventually found out was actually against them. The girl had been helping Jennifer all along. Allison was aware that the girl hadn't realized exactly what she was doing but none of them had talked to her since everything with Ms. Drake had happened.

Adverting her eyes quickly Allison walked over to a table in the corner of the room with a few students she didn't know sitting at it. As she put her books down and took a seat, Allison peaked back over at Victoria quickly, not knowing if she should just leave the library or completely ignore the girl. She wished Scott or even Isaac could have been with her at this moment. Sighing to herself, Allison propped her head up in her hands and began to read her history book.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Victoria tried focusing on her Statistics homework, but a familiar scent caught her attention. Victoria looked up and stared scanning the library, tracking the source of the scent and then when Victoria laid eyes on Allison over at table in the far right corner. Victoria looked away, before Allison caught wind of her staring at her, not wanting her feel weird. Should I talk to her? Should I leave? a multitude of questions streamed through Victoria's mind, and she tried answer each and every one of them, but failed to because of what the result may be.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Allison tried to focus on her studies but a series of questions and thoughts kept circling her mind. Biting her lip gently Allison looked back over at the table Victoria was sitting at and saw some people leaving, only leaving Victoria and a few others seated. 'Its now or never' Allison thought to herself before slamming her history book closed.

Gathering up her things Allison slowly walked towards the table at which Victoria sat. Pulling out the chair across from where the girl sat, Allison placed a couple of books on the table and her bag on the ground. As she sat down Allison leaned across the table slightly and said in a hushed tone, "I think we should talk"
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Victoria almost literally jumped when Allison came walking, sat down, and said something to her. Victoria, a little scared to speak, nodded in agreement, gulping nervously. "There's just one thing I want to say," She managed to say. "I ... deserve whatever you're going to say negatively ... To be honest, I've been debating on leaving town, and never showing myself in front of you guys again. You of all people, deserve that much." She said, not wanting to look Allison in the eyes. Victoria has never been afraid of Hunters, but this was a different case. She had deliberately helped a psychopathic dark druid kill the girl that was sitting right before her, or her father anyways.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:53 am

Slumping back in her chair Allison crossed her arms across her chest. Biting her lip slightly as the girl spoke Allison nodded slowly. She didnt know what she was going to say to Victoria, she didnt know why she had come over her but she knew she wished she had waited until she had Scott or Isaac with her.

Looking over at Victoria, Allison noticed her clear intentions of avoiding eye contact. Sighing slightly Allison began to speak. "I have a lot of negative things i could say but i wont, yet" She started. "You almost got my father killed Victoria and be lucky you didn't. After my mothers death i wouldnt be able to handle my fathers. I dont know what i would do but you, knowing who i am and what i am, could figure it out. I dont speak for anyone else but i dont trust you, not anymore. And at this moment in time it might be best for you to leave town. But thats not my choice. All i know is you should talk to Scott and go from there."

Standing up quickly Allison started to gather her things again, shoving books in her bag and thinking of the best way to get to the door as fast as she could. She said all she could and now all she wanted to do was be away from Victoria, away from the one that almost finished destroying what family she had left.

Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Victoria nodded, knowing already (in a sense) what Allison was going to say to her. I don't blame you," She thought to Allison, wanting to actually say it aloud, but it wouldn't make a difference. Allison said clearly what Victoria actually intended to do in the first place, but now that she did have this talk with her, Victoria felt like an inside-out shirt being slowly put right-side in, but she didn't feel complete. Not yet. She wanted - no, needed to talk to Scott and the others before she decided on what she finally needed to do.

In more ways than one, she was looking forward to talking to the others again, but then again, there would always still be that negative sensation, creeping and looming over all of them. Victoria, not knowing what to say, blurted out impulsively, "Thank you," To Allison one last time, and would probably be the last thing she will ever get to say to her for the rest of their lives ... Victoria knew that all too well...
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:41 pm

Upon hearing Victoria speak, Allison stopped and looked over her shoulder nodding at the girl before turning away again. Allison knew she couldn't leave the library, not yet anyway, but she wanted to get as far away from Victoria as she could. Scanning the library quickly, Allison stopped a table as far away from the one the girl sat at and headed towards it. Setting her things down Allison finally tried to get some studying done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside - Out (Open)   Inside - Out (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside - Out (Open)
Page 1 of 1