Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Break Of Concentration (Open) <- this is how you would title your posts. if it was a post for just Allison(me) and Scott it would have our names in parenthesis.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Break Of Concentration (Open) <- this is how you would title your posts. if it was a post for just Allison(me) and Scott it would have our names in parenthesis.  Empty
PostSubject: Break Of Concentration (Open) <- this is how you would title your posts. if it was a post for just Allison(me) and Scott it would have our names in parenthesis.    Break Of Concentration (Open) <- this is how you would title your posts. if it was a post for just Allison(me) and Scott it would have our names in parenthesis.  EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:46 pm

To Start A Thread You Must First Go To The Location On The Site Where The Thread Would Be Located (For Example Mine Would Be The Argent House Since I'm In Allison's room) And Then Write In This Type Of Format

If you wish to use a specific time period of the show (beginning of S1, middle end, beginning of S2, middle, end) just state before your thread when it is. for example -

This thread takes place in S1 after Allison and Scott break up

and then you would type your post as so -

Allison sat at her desk in her room on her laptop. She was suppose to be doing homework but she couldn't concentrate. All she could think of was Scott. Yes she was the one that had ended it but she still loved him. Allison sighed and flipped her laptop closed as she stood up. She walked over to her window and peered out. Usually He'd be down there somewhere she thought to herself. Allison jumped a little as she heard a small knock on her bedroom door. She turned around as she softly said "Come In" before sitting on her bed.

^- After this is where someone else would join into the role play as it is an open one. If the thread is NOT an open thread and your name isn't in the title than you are not involved in it so please don't post in it.

Extra Information- When you finish a thread message the admin so that they may close it and move it to the old threads section, also, if you change locations (ill use the example post from above) say if Allison were to go from her house to say the reserve, the post at her house would end when she leaves and then you would start a thread in the woods to pick up where it left off. at the top of the thread you would write This Thread Takes Place After Break Of Concentration. One more thing, If you make an open thread or a thread with more then 2 people, enlist a posting order so things dont get confusing.
Back to top Go down

Break Of Concentration (Open) <- this is how you would title your posts. if it was a post for just Allison(me) and Scott it would have our names in parenthesis.
Page 1 of 1