Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Past the Point of No Return (Derek)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Past the Point of No Return (Derek) Empty
PostSubject: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Already, her heart was breaking from what she had to do, what she must do. The bright pink hair was covered by a black veil, mourning, already she was mourning for her heart, for her life. It covered her face some, it was best to be as cruel as possible, they booth brought her to this point. She tried so hard to make them see that she loved and adored them both, she was already planning on returning to Los Angeles sometime soon, to spend what life she had left with her father. She shook her head, her father would be alone, he had her to help him get through losing her mother, but what would help him get through the loss of her? She was afraid of that, afraid that he wouldn’t be able to go on. But knowing she had to tell him, tell him that their time was short now, and she did not look forward to that conversation.

She clasped her hands in front of her, as she sang quietly too herself, “You have brought me to that moment where words run dry, to that moment where speech disappears into silence, silence...” And there would be nothing but silence from her once she did what needed to be done, she could not trust him now, not after what he had done to Stiles, and she could not look at Stiles right now as it were. Did she hate either of them? No. She was disappointed and heart broken by both of them, felt betrayed and felt like her feelings did not matter at all, they only thought of themselves, they were selfish. “I have come here, hardly knowing the reason why… In my mind, I've already imagined our bodies entwining defenseless and silent - and now I am here with you: no second thoughts, I've decided, decided... Past the point of no return no going back now…”

She had accepted that she was going to die, because of stupid males, so she stood there, her eyes swirling under the veil, turning into sea foam, “HALE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!” Her voice echoed in the forest, loud and she meant it, she wanted to murder him, but she was resisting that urge, it would only kill her faster.

Wearing: This, so clicky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

A piercing scream of words rang through his ears, and within seconds he was down on his knees covering his ears. Derek shut his eyes. He only knew of one person that could make that powerful of a sound. He removed his hands from his ears, although they were still ringing a little. He blinked a couple of times, before walking towards the front door and opening it.

"Sky.." He took a deep breath. "You literally scared the living hell out of me." He walked out onto the porch. He examined her body closely, noticing that she was wearing all black, which was strange for her. "What is it? What's wrong?" He rubbed his ears, to try and make the ringing stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 am

She was boiling on the inside, she knew what had happened, yes, he was provoked by Stiles, but it did not excuse him almost killing Stiles. She lifted up the veil slowly, then she let out a Siren Scream right for Derek, wanting to make him fly against a tree basically. "You... " She said in a deadly soft manner, as she walked over to him, just to let out another Siren Scream, just as loud and as powerful as the last. "YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!" She was pissed off and it showed, "I found him... you left him there to die! I don't give a damn if he provoked you! You stupid sonofabitch! He's HUMAN! HUMAN!!!! You almost killed him! You two..." She was not going to hold back, "YOU'RE BOTH KILLING ME!" And she did scream it, screamed it so loud that birds flew up from trees and into the skies, scattering.

The Trees around them splintered, almost like they could not handle the screeching coming from her, and his wreck of a house cracked a bit, the windows that were left had shattered into pieces. "You ... I am done with you. Don't come near me, or Stiles! Don't even breathe around us! Or I will kill you myself! Selfish sonofabitches! The both of you! I've already had it out with Stiles, now is your turn..." And she was shaking with the power that was vibrating around her form, oh yeah, she was pissed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Derek felt himself being thrown back, as the piercing scream rang through his ears. His back landed against the bottom of the staircase, and he was sprawled out on his back. When she screamed again, he instinctively covered his ears. "HE FUCKING DESERVED IT DAMMIT!" All he could feel was rage, against Sky, against everything. He began to shift, as she talked. As she screamed again, more powerful than before, his body was thrown farther back against the stairs. He was in immense pain, but he fought through it, and slowly got onto his hands and knees. He looked up at her, fully shifted, his glowing red eyes staring right into hers. "I WAS FUCKING DEFENDING MYSELF!" He was taking slow breaths, and he could basically feel his heart pounding out of his chest. "Bitch.." he said under his breath as he got enough strength to stand on his feet. His breathing got heavier. He was so pissed right now, it was unreal.

He looked around, as the almost already broken windows shattered to the ground. His heart sank. The house was already falling apart enough, he didn't need it collapsing on him. This was all he had left of his family. He stood there in silence, as she spoke. His heart sank again. 'Is she breaking up with me?' he though as he balled his fists, clawing at his own palms. This was too much. He couldn't take it. His anger had been balled up enough. Now was the time he let it out. A huge howl/growl escaped his mouth, nearly lasting 5 minutes. His head was facing up, and his body was arched back. When he finished, he looked over at Sky, the pain clearly visible on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:06 pm

When he yelled that he had deserved it, her temper went up and she stepped towards him, knowing full well she could not hit him, but she could make him in pain, make him hurt himself. “HE IS HUMAN!” She simply screamed back at him, and she was glad she was hurting him, as she watched him shift, she snarled a bit herself, “Big Bad Wolf thinks he scares me… how cute…” She slid her hands up and back, as she curved her fingers, “Come at me, I dare you… “ She tilted her head, as she hummed quietly, she was drawing up power, as the vibrations in the air shifted and changed. Her voice was many voices in one, blending together as she spoke, “Sit puppy.”

She commanded him, she was going to make sure he was going to listen to her, “And Stay.” And kept the commands simple, she was using the Siren Song now, how she always could but usually never chose to use, “Now… let’s see I’m a bitch am I?” She moved towards him slowly, her hips swayed, “I’ll show you a bitch… and then you’ll be screaming like one.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:46 pm

"BEING HUMAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! IT WAS HIS ACTIONS! YOU CANNOT KEEP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE FOR HIM!" Derek's temper was flaring. She was purposely trying to get him angrier, and it was working. He rolled his eyes at her comment. "I'm not going to.." He stopped mid-sentence, and stared at her. He had absolutely no idea what she was doing. All he heard was 'sit puppy', and before he knew it, he was sitting, on the floor. It was as if he had no control over his body. He tried to get up, but he couldn't. He looked at her, as she walked towards him. "Yes, you are a bitch." Her last comment confused him a little. 'What have I gotten myself into?' he thought, as he took in a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 pm

“IT’S NOT AN EXCUSE! YOU’RE A FUCKING WEREWOLF YOU ALMOST KILLED HIM!” It was not excusing him, it was pointing out that Stiles was human, Derek was stronger considerably. “YOU DID NOT GIVE A THOUGHT TO HOW I WOULD FEEL TO FINDING HIM LIKE THAT!” And that is what hurt her too, he did not pull back his temper enough to think, and she was stuck with that image in her head, Stiles on the floor bleeding out. “You may be used to blood on your hands! But I am not!” She snarled at him, “Fine…” She walked over to the staircase, as she grabbed a piece of it, and she lifted up her leg to kick it, breaking off a good size piece of it.

She could hurt him in other ways, he cared about the house, and she could … but could she really? She took the piece of banister and she swung it at his head, since he could not move at the moment. “Maybe I’ll bring this whole house down on you…” She was deadly low, her tone, yep, the Siren was out to play now, as she swung again at his chest with the big piece of banister. “Imagine how you felt… when someone you loved and trusted, when KATE burned your family alive! Remember that feeling!? You ALMOST killed MY family!” She swung against, this time towards his crotch, yep she was going for the balls this time. “Oh yeah you really fucking love me, Hale…” She dropped the banister as she turned and started walking away, she turned her head to him, her eyes were glowing sea foam, “Just remember… next time you hurt anyone… make sure they don’t have a Siren for a family member.” She slipped out, her Siren song would start fading though, thus after a few minutes he could move again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:12 pm

"HE FUCKING PROVOKED ME TO THE GOD DAMN POINT! I HAD NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE! SOMETIMES WEREWOLVES CAN'T FUCKING CONTROL THEMSELVES!" He paused. 'and Stiles knew that..." Which he did, there was no point in denying that. Stiles knew that if he had provoked Derek enough, he would've lost control, and nearly killed him. "NO I DIDN'T ACTUALLY. THE WOLF SIDE OF ME HAD COMPLETELY CONSUMED THE HUMAN SIDE OF ME. I HAD NO CONTROL OVER MY ACTIONS! IF I DID, I DOUBT I WOULD'VE EVEN LAID A HAND ON YOUR COUSIN." He honestly meant that. He would've stopped himself right then and there.. because of Sky. Confusion consumed him as she broke off a piece of the banister. "What the hell are you.."

Before he knew it, the board had met with his head. He could feel the sharp pain, but he didn't let it show on his face. He clutched his chest, as she took a swing at it. His head was really hurt like hell, but he pushed the pain aside. He could feel blood coming from where she had hit him. Every word she said, hit him like a ton of bricks. They really did. The last hit really hurt him, like REALLY hurt him. His breathing got abnormal. The pain was barely bearable, he could barely stand it anymore. "I DID love you Sky.." As she turned her head to him, he looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry.." Those last words were all he could get out before he lost consciousness. It wasn't just of the physical pain,it was the mental too. She had really hurt him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:16 pm

“HE’S MY COUSIN! HE OUTRANKS YOU!” And she meant that, although she loved Derek very much, Stiles was family, Stiles kept her grounded, family was everything, she thought that Derek could understand that. And she was not going to be stay with someone who attempted to kill her cousin, she was not going to look over that so damn easily, or forgive him for that. She stopped when he spoke that he did love her, that he was sorry. “Don’t say you love me, if you really did, you wouldn’t have tried to kill him, no matter how much he provoked you.” She knew he slipped into unconsciousness and it was because of her, she turned her head to glance at him on the floor, “You both broke us.” Even if he did not hear it, Stiles broke them and Derek broke them as well. She turned on her heels and she walked away quickly, she had to, she could feel the anger draining, the Siren part of her going back to sleep and she was just left… empty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past the Point of No Return (Derek)   Past the Point of No Return (Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past the Point of No Return (Derek)
Page 1 of 1