Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

And We're back (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Stiles looked at Nell and shook his head quickly. "No, of course not. You told me not to say anything and I'm going to keep that promise. Don't worry. They have no idea." He smiled a bot and then looked down once again. He didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Nell looks relieved, even though she'd been pretty sure that Stiles wouldn't betray her trust. "Good! It was hard enough for me telling you! I just wouldn't want the whole school to look at me weirdly!" she said and leaned back on the bed. Some birds could be heard singing outside the window and a ray of sunlight hit her face, making her cheeks feel warm and she closed her eyes comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Stiles smiled at Nell and shrugged, "Well you're secret is safe with me. And also, people aren't as bad as you would think. Allison and Scott would never say anything to anyone if they knew. I just hope you know that. You can trust us Nell." he smiled a bit and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:53 am

Nell kept her eyes closed for a little longer, then looked over at Stiles opening her eyes. "Maybe I'm too cautious sometimes! I've just had too many bad experiences at my old school, you know?" she says and thinks back at how she talked to Allison at school. "Allison is very nice but I haven't really talked to Scott yet!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell slowly, "I understand. i'm sure I would be cautious too. I can't pretend that I know what you're going through." He smiled sweetly and then continued to talk. "Yeah she's great. Honestly, she's one of the most genuine people I know and Scott, he's the same. He's the best friend anyone could have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:20 pm

Nell smiled as Stiles spoke so lovingly about his friends. "I'm not sure if I want to burden them with this! I shouldn't even have put this on you!" she said and leaned her back against the wall with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:53 am

Stiles shrugged and then looked back at the girl. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind. In fact, I bet they would want to help you any way they could. But I understand what you mean. Seriously though, it's no problem. I hate secrets anyways." He smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Nell was glad that Stiles was doing his best to make her happy. He really was a great friend and a wonderful person alltogether. "I think, I just have to get to know them a bit better before I tell them! Maybe we should do something together sometime! You know, a group thing!", she said and looked at him excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:43 pm

Stiles nodded, he understood what she meant, he wouldn't just go off and tell strangers his secrets. Especially ones that big. "Yeah, I get it. And yeah I think that would be fun. I'm sure Scott would be up to anything." He smiled sweetly and then looked around his room. He noticed how messy it was and he chuckled. "Sorry about the mess in here by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Nell let herself fall backwards onto the bed, making it shake a little. She smiled over at Stiles, spreading her arms over the bedsheets, taking up most of the space. "Your bed is mine!", she says in a voice that sounds like Gollum from Lord of the Rings when he talks about his precious ring. "Maybe you could show me how to play lacrosse!", she then says with a smile and shuffles over on Stiles bed so he has some more space again. "I've seen worse, believe me!", she says with a chuckle when Stiles mentions the state of his room.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Stiles laughed at Nell. "Well I'm really not good at lacrosse. I never play so..." He laughed a nit and then looked down. "Well that's a little comforting I guess. It's still pretty bad though." He continued to look around at the mess that is his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Nell faked a stern look as she turned her face to Stiles. "Come one, there's gotta be a reason why you're on the team!", she said and then smiled softly at him. He always seemed to put himself down and Nell thought he really had no reason to do so. She wasn't sure Stiles realized how much she liked him, she had really never felt like this towards anyone, not for another boy nor to any of her female friends at her old school. She looked around the room again, it really was messy but not very badly. "It could be worse, at least you don't have molding food or dirty boxers lying around!", she said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Stiles shrugged, "Everyone gets on the team Nell..." He chuckled looking at his closet and then back at Nell. "No all of that stuff is just hidden in there." He pointed towards his closet and laughed hoping that Nell would understand that it was a joke. He didn't want her thinking he was disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Nell blushed a little, she hadn't known that whoever wanted to join could get on the team. It seemed like she had a rare talent to make every situation awkward. "Really? I thought you had to do a tryout!", she said and bit her lower lip, looking out the window for distraction. It was actually a nice day, the sort of day on which the sun beams shine through the window, warming everything they touch. You could see dust particles flying through the air where the sun was shining through. She looked over to the closet Stiles was pointing at and grinned. "The old trick, just be careful when you open it!", she said chuckling and pulled her legs up to sit in a cross-legged position.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Stiles shook his head, "No, we try out for first line... which I am not on. Trust me. You don't want my help." He shrugged and then looked at his phone. His father had texted him saying that he would be home soon. Stiles was very thankful because he wanted to spend more time with his dad. He missed his father a lot lately. A small smile appeared on his face as he read the text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Nell smiled apologetically. "Right, sorry! I don't understand the inner workings of any sport, actually!", she said and laughed, hoping Stiles didn't feel too bad thinking about it. She noticed that cute smile creep up on him when he looked at his phone. "Got some good news?", she asked cautiously, not wanting to sound too nosy
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Stiles looked up at Nell. "What? Oh, uh it's my dad. he said that he would be home soon." He smiled slightly at Nell but he was mostly just smiling because he was happy to be seeing his father soon. He hoped that his dad wouldn't be too tired after work, but he could understand if he was. Being a sheriff was hard work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Nell smiled at that, happy for Stiles as she knew that he always wanted to spend more time with his dad. "That's great! And my queue to leave!", she said and uncrossed her legs. She didn't want to be in the way of a rare opportunity for the two Stilinski-men to spend the evening together. She could understand Stiles' feelings, as she missed her own mother, whom she hadn't seen since her move as she lived so far away.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:56 pm

Stiles stood up and then looked down. "I don't want you to go. I'm sorry. But you know, I'd just like to spend more time with him. It's been hard for us after my mother... you know." He sighed and then walked over to his door. "I'm sorry Nell. I really don't want you to leave. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:27 pm

Nell gave him a warm smile and nodded. "I understand, believe me! I'd jump at the opportunity to see my mother, too!" she said and got off the bed. He really didn't have to apologize for anything. As much as she'd like to, she couldn't spend all her time with him, or Stiles would have to get a restraining order eventually. She didn't want to come off as a stalker either and she got the feeling that she'd taken up too much of his time recently already.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:53 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell and walked out of his room and to the front door. He looked back a few times to make sure that Nell was Still following him. He opened the door and looked down. "So.. You can probably come over tomorrow or something. I'll see you soon okay?" He smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Nell followed Stiles downstairs and was already wondering what she should do once was home. She stepped out the front door and turned around, so she could talk to Stiles before leaving. "Well, I can't tomorrow, I have another appointment! Lots of tests and all that stuff!", she said with a smile just as Mr.Stilinski's police car was pulling in the driveway. "But I'll text you later and we'll see when we can meet up again!", she said, brushing his arm with her hand for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Stiles tilted his head, "Well do you want me to go with you? I will!" He smiled sweetly at her and then looked over seeing his father's car. "Alright, text me." He said softly and then smiled as she walked away. He knew his father wouldn't care that she was just there but he might have a few questions. Whatever, it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Nell shook her head. "It's probably gonna be like two hours with a bunch of boring blood tests and that sort of thing! You don't have to come!", she said and started walking away. "See you later!", she said and waved at him. "Hi Mr.Stilinski!", she said, waving at the sheriff with a friendly smile. It probably would have been more polite to introduce herself to him, as they hadn't met, but Nell knew how much Stiles wanted to spend time with his father, so she walk down the street towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And We're back (Nell & Stiles)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3