Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Nell's dad had left the house for work pretty early this morning. Nell was quite happy about this because she was feeling pretty weak and didn't want her father to notice anything. After she'd finished her homework she turned on the tv but switched it off again because there was nothing worth watching. Feeling bored, she decided to walk over to Stiles' house and see what he was up to. She listened to some music while she walked through the few streets separating her house from Stiles'. She walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:25 pm

Skylla was just trying to keep some form of sanity, after all she was nervous as anything, as she took in a deep breath and let it out. She was still adjusting to everything, as she lifted up her hand to run it through her hair slightly. She heard the doorbell though, so she came downstairs, “I’m coming, hold on!” She simply yelled out, as she pulled her hair back a bit, she came to open the front door and blinked a bit at the girl, as she smiled brightly, “Hi. How can I help you?” She smiled brightly, she spent too much time with boys lately, she needed some friends that were girls.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Stiles heard the doorbell and then he heard his cousin yell out that she was getting the door. He shrugged thinking that it was probably someone trying to sell them something and then looked back at his computer. He heard faint sounds coming from down stairs, it was his cousin talking, he knew that, but there was someone else that he heard. A familiar voice, but he couldn't quite place it. The sound wasn't loud enough to figure out anything except for the fact that it was a girl. 'Whatever..' he thought to himself and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Nell was confused when there was a girl answering the door. She backed away a bit, a frown forming on her forehead. "Um...hi! I'm Nell, a friend of Stiles'!", she said hesitantly, her heard beating a bit faster than usual because she was getting nervous. Was it possible that Stiles was dating this girl? But now that Nell thought about it, she could also be someone else of course. "Are you Sky, Stiles' cousin?", she asked, sounding cautious. Stiles hadn't said anything about his cousin coming home, but of course if she had, he probably had other things on his mind than telling Nell about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:57 pm

“Ah, so you’re Nell! Hello, come on in…” She simply stated with a smile, and she turned to walk away, until she heard the question, turning around, she tilted her head a bit. She heard the heart beating a bit faster, and she wondered if the girl was intimidated by her and why. “Skylla Stilinski would be me. I’m not just his cousin, I’m his favorite cousin.” She winked a bit, as she chuckled a bit, then she walked to the bottom of the stairs, “Stiles! There’s a girl name Nell here for you! Get your cute ass down here!” She turned to Nell, “He should be coming any moment now… “ She shrugged a bit, “Want something to drink? I can run into the kitchen for it…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:23 pm

Stiles jumped up as he heard his cousin and chuckled a bit at her comment. He ran down the stairs and then kissed Sky's cheek gently. "You wish you were as cute as me. But that's okay. I still love you." He stuck his tongue out and then grinned at her before looking at Nell. "Hey Nell. How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 am

Nell couldn't help but laugh about the way Sky called her cousin and about Stiles' response and it made her wish she also had a sibling or a cousin. "No thanks, I don't need anything!" she said to Sky, shaking her head. She had a strawberry flavored chewing-gum in her mouth because her medication always left a bad taste. She then turned to Stiles and smiled, happy to see him. "Hey Stiles! I'm good, I was just on my way home from...", she was going to say 'the hospital' but then remembered that Sky was there too. "...a walk to the park!", she finished, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:31 pm

"I'm cuter than you. In fact, I am plain hot." She leaned over and kissed his cheek all noisily, and wrapped her arms around his neck to hug him tight. "Dork, but I love you." And she meant it, as she nuzzled him affectionately, she grinned ear to ear, "I'll leave you two be. I was about to make some lunch... so... yell if you need anything." She turned and nodded to Nell, "Pleasure to meet you, Nell." She turned on her heels and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Stiles laughed at his cousin's comment and then shook his head, "You wish." He grinned at her and then shook his head when she said she would leave. He whispered in her ear, "Hey, please just stay and hang with us..." Stiles knew that with Sky there, he would be less awkward and plus he just wanted them to get to know each other. When he heard Nell's response he knew that she was lying. She was probably just uncomfortable with Sky knowing about her cancer. "Oh alright. So... " Stiles shoved his hands in his pockets and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm

Nell felt a little awkward as Sky wanted to leave and was worried that she had interrupted the two of them. "You don't have to leave because of me! Now that I finally meet you!", she said with a shy smile, not sure if this didn't sound too forward. "You know, I mean because Stiles has told me so much about you!", she quickly added and swung her arms back and forth, not sure where to put her hands. She finally wrapped her arms around herself as she felt pretty dumb waving them about. She noticed that Stiles didn't seem too comfortable with the situation either and was now even more worried that her timing was off. "You know, maybe I should just come back another time?", she said and took a step towards the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:07 pm

"Oh, don't leave! Just come into the kitchen you two, I'm just hungry..." She whined a bit, she wanted food, that was all it was, as she shook her head, she moved to the kitchen finally, as she started to pull out some vegetables and such, she decided to make a salad, and then she got out some fruit to cut it up and mix it. "Sandwiches, salad and mixed fruit, yum..." She was really just wanting to eat something, besides she liked making food for people.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Stiles shook his head at Nell. "No, don't go. Just follow her. She's the one that tells people what to do around here.It's actually quite terrifying. Be afraid Nell, be very afraid." Stiles grinned at his cousin and waited for her to push him or something. He knew he had something coming. It was so easy to mess with Sky though and it cracked him up when he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:39 pm

Nell couldn't help bu laugh at the way Stiles and Sky behaved around each other. It was clear that they cared a great deal about each other, they seemed more like brother and sister. She followed Sky into the kitchen, but moved quite slowly since the appointment at the hospital had taken a toll on her energy level. Her head was also hurting a little as she'd just taken her medication. She leaned against one of the counters and watched as Sky prepared some fruit. Nell bit her lip as she watched Sky chop up some bananas, her doctor had warned her not to eat those - too much glucose or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)   Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pleased to meet you! (Stiles, Sky & Nell)
Page 1 of 1