Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) Empty
PostSubject: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Takes place right after "I'm Not The Enemy".

Victoria had made it half way out of the woods, wanting to take a detour, but she now wishes she had taken the shorter way out of the woods because of how tired she was. It was thirty minutes past midnight, and she has never really stayed up this late. She used her red wolf eyes to see better in the night, just in case she bumped into anyone, or anything - especially the Alpha Pack. Being this tired, Victoria wasn't physically focused to defend herself. Suddenly, she thought she heard something about a yard behind her. "Who's there?" She said, yawning with a rather tempered tone. "Isaac? Is that you?" She called out, standing extremely still.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

As she carefully walked the beacon hills preserve, a place she had come to know quite well, Allison looked at her watch. 12:30 Allison thought to her self before lowing her arm and tightening her grip on the crossbow she held in her right hand. Allison was out in the woods trying to track the alpha pack, against her fathers wishes of course. Pearing out into the moonlight woods Allison thought she saw someone walking. Curiously and carefully she began to follow them, making sure to stay a couple yards behind. Stopping suddenly as the voice called out Allison froze. As the mysterious voice called out Isaac's name Allison brow arched. How did this person know Isaac...and why? Not moving nor speaking Allison stayed where she was, not wanting to move or make any noise to give away where she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Victoria just stood there, waiting for something to happen. Victoria's muscles tensed, but she remained calm. The wind blew, giving Victoria a chance to catch a Scent of someone or something, and that's when she smelled a Human scent. Why would a Human be out at this time of night? Victoria sighed and called out to whoever it was saying, "Look, I'm not going to hurt you, or anyone for that matter. Please, come out so I can at least see you?" Victoria said, a little annoyed. She did have her abnormally good vision, but whoever the Human was, was hiding behind something, and Victoria does not have X-Ray Vision. The person obviously knows what I am, so I won't even doing anything to threaten or harm them, Vicky Anne thought to herself, staying in the same place for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 pm

Hearing the girls words Allison still didn't move. She didn't trust her, or anyone out in the woods this late at night, it was in her nature now. Her hand tightened around the crossbow and Allison took in a couple of small quiet breaths. Slowly she knelt down as to stay more hidden, trying not to make the leaves rustle too much. Squinting her eyes Allison could make out a shadow of whoever was out in the woods with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Victoria, getting more agitated by the minute, tried pinpointing the Human scent, but the breeze had stopped, leaving Victoria wide open. Why isn't this person coming out!? Victoria thought, and that's when it hit her. This person's a Hunter! and with that in mind, Victoria started to run, with her red eyes glinting in the dark. Victoria stopped to see if the Hunter was following her. I wish the breeze would pick up so that I could catch her- Suddenly, something went through Victoria's shoulder, or rather in it. Victoria, sprawling in pain, saw what it was. An arrow. Victoria grabbed it hesitantly, and yanked it out without thinking of the precautions. Blood squirted out from the wound. Victoria ripped her leather coat off of her, looking at the hole where the Arrow had left it's mark. Victoria could only think, Why? Why is this happening? Victoria, realizing she was still in the open. Victoria quickly moved behind a tree and sat with her eyes still glowing red in the night.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Standing up suddenly as the girl began to run away Allison started to sprint after her. As the girl stopped Allison did as well, hiding behind a tree. Allison suddenly saw the girl get hit by something. As Allison stared at the girl she saw her yank an arrow out of her shoulder. Gasping a little Allison began to look around her trying to find out where the arrow had come from. As the girl moved quickly behind a tree Allisons gaze averted back to her. Slowly walking towards the tree where the girl hide, Allison tried to stay close to the ground and out of site. Still watching her surroundings Allison crept over to the girl. Getting behind the same tree the girl was hiding behind Allison softy whispered. "Are you okay?!" Allison tightened her grip on the crossbow in her hand, hoping the girl wouldn't see it and freak out on her. Allison could tell by now that this girl was a werewolf, but she didn't recognize her from Deucalion's pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Victoria jumped slightly when she saw a girl come from a tree. Victoria stared at the girl's crossbow, but Victoria knew it wasn't her that shot her. The Arrow that had hit her was laced with Missletoe and Wolfesbane - making a even deadlier combination than just the Arrow. "M-my shoulder is burning from that arrow that hit me! It was laced with missletoe and Wolfesbane," She said, grunting in pain. "The wound will heal, but that be a problem internal wise," Victoria said, squinting. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" Victoria said weakly, adjusting her sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Listening closely as the girl explained what was on the arrow that struck her Allison arched her brow thinking about who could have been out here that would use mistletoe and wolfsbane on their arrows. Still looking around cautiously Allison hesitated a little in telling her companion her name. "My names Allison." She said softly before looking over at the girl. "And yours is?" Allison went back to scanning their surroundings as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Victoria smiled weakly and said, "My name's Victoria Anne McCall. I'm not sure if you know my cousin's name, but he's Scott McCall," After saying that, Victoria squinted again from the wound. Victoria looked down slightly from where her wounded shoulder was and ripped the long sleeve of her shirt off with her other hand, letting the wound have some more oxygen. Victoria then got up slowly, sniffing out the person who did shoot her, but whoever it was, ran away. "Whoever that person was ran away." Victoria said, looking at Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm

As Victoria told Allison her last name Allisons head shot back towards her. At the sound of Scott's name being spoken Allisons heart skipped a beat and a small knot formed in her stomach. Turning away from Victoria so she couldn't see her face Allison nodded. "Yes...I Know him.." She said quietly. As Victoria stood up Allison followed. Slowly stepping away from the tree. Looking over at Victoria Allison eyed her wound. "That doesn't look good." She said pointing to Victoria's shoulder. "Maybe you should have someone take care of it." Allison scanned the area even though Victoria said the person was gone. Allison didn't want any other unexpected visitors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:40 pm

Victoria looked at the wound and said, "How good are you at stitching?" Victoria asked smiling. She noticed when she mentioned Scott's name, Allison's heart skipped a beat, but Victoria didn't want to pester her with what she knows about Scott. "We better get out of here first. If we try to do it here, something else will most likely show up," Victoria said.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:55 pm

A bit surprised at Victoria's question Allison stuttered a little bit. "I'm okay at it I guess...I can't say I've had to do it often but..." Allison trailed off as the thought of her stitching up Scott's wound entered her mind. Shaking the thought away Allison nodded in agreement but was still a little hesitant. This girl had the same last name as Scott but she had just met her. Allison wasn't sure if she should trust her or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Victoria looked at Allison and said, "I know it's hard to trust me, since we've just met, but right now, the both of us are in a predicament and we both have to help each other if we want to get out of here. I'm not going to hurt the person who can save me," Victoria said, being serious. "My apaartment is on the other side of town, and I walked here, so going to my place isn't going to really work unless you have a vehicle somwhere," Victoria, thinking of ways to get out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Sighing a little Allison realized that Victoria was right. Nodding at her Allison pointed in the direction they had both came in. "My car is parked on a dirt road a couple of miles that way." Allison didn't reveal that they place she was parked was actually where her and Scott used to meet secretly when they were still together. No one knew that she would still go there sometimes and just sit in the woods..thinking. Allison motioned to Victoria and started to walk in the direction of her car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:24 pm

Victoria smiled and said, "Thank you for helping me. If you don't mind me asking, how did you get into ... you know," Victoria said, gesturing to Allison's crossbow, knowing what it was for. "If you tell me, I'll tell you more about myself. Fair deal?" Victoria asked. She wanted to make Allison trust her - not keep thinking that she's going to rip her throat out with her teeth. The only person Victoria had killed was a beta of Ennis's, and that was when she didn't have control of herself at that time. Victoria still has some issues with her temper, even though she's an Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Smiling slightly over her shoulder at Victoria Allison nodded. "You're welcome." Looking down at her crossbow Allison shifted it into her other hand, farther away from Victoria. Allison didn't want her to feel threatened by it. Shrugging her shoulders slightly Allison looked in front of her and kept walking. "It runs in the family I guess." Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear as she walked Allison asked quietly. "So how do you know Scott?" It had been the question on Allison's mind since Victoria had mentioned his name and she just had to know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Victoria smiled and said, "We were somewhat close when we were younger. I was obviously Human at the time. I would always get on to him about doing things he shouldn't do, and one day, he got on to me and told me to leave him alone, and so I did. I went to the park that day, wanting to play. I had turned ten years old ... The New Years Eve Fireworks were being fired in plain sight where I was... and that's when I was taken. The man who had took me, bit me. Me being my age at that time, I was scared, very confused, and worried that I'd die..." Victoria said, staring off into the distance, seeing the Image of Ennis biting her over, and over again. Victoria tightened her fists, cringing at the images. "Ennis said that I was special, notrejecting the bite. He gave two choices - 1. Leave and become an Omega and survive on my own, or become a beta, and leave everything I've loved behind me." Victoria said, looking up at the moon, with it's dim light shining down on her face. "I have been Ennis's most promising Beta throughout his Pack. Over time, I forgave him for giving me this curse, but that forgivness ended when somone else came into view," Victoria said, looking at Allison. "Deucalion - the leader of the Alpha Pack who is here. I've been searching for Deucalion to kill him, and the rest of his Pack - Even Ennis," Victoria said. "At first, I didn't want to kill Ennis, but seeing at how far he's come ... There's no hope for him now," Victoria breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)   The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunted [Not Really] (Victoria & Allison)
Page 1 of 1