Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  Empty
PostSubject: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 am

This Thread Takes Place After "Search Party"

Stiles looked over at Allison, "What about your dad?" He sighed as she asked him to go and slowly, he walked with her to the door. As her father opened the door, Stiles put his hands in his pockets. Even though her father hated Scott much much more than Stiles. He knew that Chris did hate him and didn't like Stiles being around his daughter. Stiles was nervous because he had absolutely no clue how this was going to turn out.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:02 am

As they walked up to the door Allison shook her head. "He won't mind Stiles. He knows nothing will happen while i'm with you.." Allison sighed and walked up to the door saying hi to her father before walking into the house and motioning for Stiles to follow.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Stiles quietly said hello to Chris and gave him a slight head nod and a quick smile. He looked at Allison as she walked inside, and slowly, Stiles followed her. He was extremely nervous, maybe because Scott had told him stories of when he was at her house. It never ended up good, ever. Plus, he knew that Chris wasn't too fond of him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Leading Stiles into the living room Allison plopped down onto the end of the sofa. Motioning to Stiles to sit Allison cleared her throat a little. "We will be safe here Stiles, maybe safer here than anywhere. And we can talk." Allison hesitated a little unsure how Stiles would react to what she was about to say. Speaking almost in a whisper Allison looked away from Stiles and stared into the roaring fire that was aflame in the fireplace. "I think we should tell my dad what happened...."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Stiles followed behind Allison slowly and sat next to her on the couch. Sighing, he looked at her as she talked. He though she was crazy for saying these things when her dad could hear her. What the hell was she thinking. "No! Oh m-" he stopped knowing that her father would hear, he started to whisper. "Are you crazy? No, why would we tell him. Do you realize how much worse this will make things. Not to mention the fact that my best friend will hate me!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Snapping her head away from the fireplace to look back at Stiles Allison frowned a little. "Don't you think i'm worried about Scott hating me too?? I just think this is more than we can handle, and it's not like its Scott or even Derek we are telling him about. It's someone we don't know, someone that could be dangerous! I just think we should tell my dad....i really really do Stiles." Allison sat back on the couch and pulled her legs up lose to her chest. Wrapping her arms around her legs she sighed and looked over at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Stiles took a deep breath and then ran his hand through his hair quickly. He shook his head at her and frowned. "Look, I don't know. I mean what if it was nothing. I could be seeing things. You never know." Stiles knew Allison was probably right. She usually was because out of everyone stiles knew in Beacon Hills, Allison was the one person who was always trying to do the right thing. She was extremely faithful and trustworthy. Plus, she was smart.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Allison shook her head a little before resting it on the top of her knees. "There is no way you were just seeing things Stiles. That fear i saw in you? That was real. Trust me I know....." Allison trailed off a little as she thought back to the day Kate had died. When it was just her Peter and Kate in the burned remains of the Hale house she had been terrified, she hadn't known what to do and she had vowed she would never again feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:42 pm

Stiles looked at Allison and nodded. "You're right. Lets tell him. We can't handle this ourselves. I don't know who they were but they weren't just looking to scare me. I looked into their glowing red eyes and what I saw was... Pure evil and rage." He looked down and frowned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:48 pm

Allison nodded. "Okay...I'll go find him." Allison got up from the couch and walked out of the living room. She knew that her dad would probably be in the office so she made her way there and was happy to see that he was. Quickly asking him to come with her Allison made her way back into the living room with her dad following closely behind her. Sitting back down on the couch Allison sighed a little and looked over at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Stiles nodded and leaned his head back on the couch as he waited for Allison and her father. He wasn't sure how this would go but he knew it was the right thing to do. As he saw her walk back, her father behind her , he took a breath. Looking at Allison, he nodded almost like he was reassuring her that it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Allison sighed a little bit before turning her attention to her father. She started to tell him about where she and Stiles had been and could see the worry and anger on his face. Reassuring him that they obviously where okay Allison started to speak of what Stiles had encountered. "Dad.." She started off quietly. "When i walked back to my car Stiles say something out there, something that scared him and made him come running to the car. He tried to explain to me exactly what he say but i think he should tell you as well" Allison looked over at Stiles and waited for him to begin his explanation.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Stiles watched as Allison talked to her father and when she looked at him he took a breath. Looking at her father, Stiles nodded. "Well.. I looked next to me and I saw red glowing eyes, and I started to run and everywhere I looked there were more eyes. There must have been at least four of them. Derek is the only alpha here though and I don't know what they were. I mean when I looked at them, all I saw was evil. They wanted to kill me." He looked down and frowned to himself.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:20 am

Allison quietly watched as Stiles talked to her father. Her brow arched in concentration as she heard Stiles speaking and she waited until he was done to speak. "Dad...what do we do?" In the back of her mind Allison already knew the answer to that question, her and Stiles would do nothing. She knew her father would tell them to leave it alone and that he would take care of t but she wasn't sure if that was what she wanted to happen.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:14 am

Stiles looked at Allison as she spoke to her father and then down at the floor. He still wasn't comfortable with the whole situation. He just didn't feel welcome in Allison's house, maybe because he best friend sure wasn't. "Allison, Mr. Argent, can you excuse me for a second, I really have to make a call." Stiles felt awkward so he thought that if he called Scott and talked to him about it for a bit that things might be easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Looking over at Stiles Allison nodded and smiled slightly. "Sure Stiles. We'll just wait here." Allison was wondering who Stiles could be calling right now but quickly came to the conclusion that it must be Scott. Allison couldn't blame Stiles, she knew that he must be uncomfortable here. The last time he had been at her house was the night she and Scott had gone to Lydia's house for a party and Scott had abandoned her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:55 am

Stiles nodded and stood up walking to the front door. He took a breath before slowly opening it and walking outside. As soon as he was outside, he pulled out his phone dialing Scott's number. The call went straight to voice mail and Stiles frowned. "Dammit Scott. I need to talk to you!" He ran his hands down his face slowly and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:05 pm

Allison watched Stiles walk out of the living room and turned to her father. They talked quietly about what was going on and what they were going to do about it. Allison kept glancing over at the doorway wondering when Stiles would be coming back in, if he even would.... After a little while Allison got up and walked to the front door. Slowly pulling it open she saw Stiles pacing in front of it and softly spoke trying not to scare him more than he already had been that night. "Stiles....are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Stiles looked over at Allison and stopped pacing. He sighed and shook his head. "I.. I don't know." He looked down and frowned slightly. So many things were going through his mind. Many times Stiles had thought that everything he had to deal with was too much, but it had never been this hard for him to handle. "I don't know what's going on with me, I " He took a breath and shook his head. "It's probably nothing, I just need sleep or something."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Leaning against the door frame Allison nodded at Stiles. "I know what you mean Stiles...." Allison sighed a little and looked back over her shoulder before turning her head to Stiles again. "You can go home and go to sleep if you want. I think my dad got more than enough out of the both of us tonight....I think he might take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:17 am

Stiles nodded at Allison and then faked a smile. "Alright, thanks Allison. I'm sorry about acting so strange. I don't even know what I'm doing. Hopefully sleep will make me feel better. Have a good night." He waved to her and then turned around slowly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 am

Shaking her head a little Allison stepped out onto the porch. "Its fine Stiles. Everyone has their days." As Stiles turned away from her Allison chuckled a little. "UH...Stiles....I drove remember? Your car isn't here. I'll have to drive you home."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Stiles turned and chuckled lightly. "Oh yeah, that might be helpful. Thank you." He smiled and then looked down. 'What is going on with me?' He really wanted to know because everything was freaking him out. Stiles rarely felt this way.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Allison watched Stiles closely with a look of concern on her face. Reaching her hand out to touch his shoulder Allison stepped a little closer towards him. "Stiles, are you sure you are okay?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Stiles chuckled a bit at himself. It was actually sort of amusing to him that he was acting so weird because it rarely happened and Stiles always tries to make the best out of every situation. He sighed and looked back at Allison, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little startled I guess." He said to her before giving her a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)    This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)  Empty

Back to top Go down

This should be...Interesting (Stiles & Allison)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next