Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Calm Down Stiles (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Calm Down Stiles (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:42 pm

This Thread Takes Place After "So You're Like A Mermaid?"

Stiles pulled up the his house and slammed the car door shut as he walked into the house and straight to his room. Of course, his father was gone at work and god knew where Skylla was. All that was going through his mind was how stupid he was and how sorry he was for what he said. Although, he was hurt by what she said to him. He still believed that Sky had no reason to hate Lydia but he had many reasons to hate Derek. More than the fact that he could hurt his cousin. Derek had caused so much pain and anger in Stiles and his friend's lives. Maybe Sky didn't understand that. I guess he didn't really realize what he was doing. Only thinking about himself and Lydia instead of his cousin. He hurt her and now she was gone and she was set on going back to LA. Once he was in his room he fell onto his bed and lay still on his back wishing she would just come home so they could talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Nell had left the house to go for a walk because she thought it was too stuffy and boring sitting inside her room all day. She didn't really have a destination in her head when she left the house, she just walked and took on her surroundings as she didn't know the town very well yet. A girl with headphones in her ears jogged by her and she'd watched her, wishing she could also go for a jog or do some other sport without fearing something could happen to her. As she looked back ahead, down the road, she noticed that she'd arrived at Stiles' house. Had she subconsciously been heading this way, or was this just a coincidence? She stopped in front of the driveway and looked up at the window to the boy's bedroom and wondered if he was behind that glass, sitting at his computer or doing something else.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Stiles sighed and stood up,, pulling out his phone and dialing his cousin's number. "Answer dammit." Slowly, he started to pace around his room waiting for her to answer the phone. "Please, Sky." Right then, he was worried. Worried that she was in danger on that she was going to get into trouble. All he wanted was for her to be safe with him and be happy and of course he ruined everything. The call went to voice mail and he sighed throwing his phone on the bed after he hung up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Nell looked at the front door of Stiles' house, hesitating about whether she should ring the doorbell or not. Finally, she walked up the path to the door, feeling nervous. She lifted her hand and let it drop to her side again about three times before finally pushing the button of the doorbell. She bit her bottom lip moved around nervously, waiting to see if someone would answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Stiles heard the door bell and then walked downstairs and opened the door. He was surprised to see Nell. "Oh, hey Nell. Is everything okay?" He looked at her and then sighed trying to forget his own problems. It seemed like he was always fighting with Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Nell was about to turn around and leave, thinking noone was home, when the door opened and Stiles stood in front of her. "Yeah, fine! I was just in the neighbourhood!" she said with a smile, hoping she hadn't interrupted Stiles with anything.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Stiles nodded, faking a smile. "Do you want to come in?" He moved out of the way so that she could come inside if she wanted to. If she came in, he hoped that she wouldn't have to witness him and Sky fighting when she came back from... wherever she was. Stiles hoped that Sky would listen to his apology though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:21 pm

Nell nodded with a smile and stepped a bit closer to Stiles. "Sure, if you're not too busy!" she said, noticing that Stiles seemed a bit distracted.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Stiles shook his head at Nell, "No, not at all, just waiting for someone to come home. Don't worry about it." He waited for her to come inside and once she did he closed the door behind him. "Want to go up to my room?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Nell stepped into the house and imagined that it must be hard for Stiles never knowing when his father was coming home. She was glad her own father didn't have such a dangerous job as being a policeman. "Sure!" the girl simply answered, slightly shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Stiles smiled slightly and then headed for his room, "Great." Once they got to his room, he shut the door behind them and then walked over to his bed grabbing his phone. Sky hadn't texted him and he frowned. "Dammit." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Nell followed Stiles to his room and sat down on his office chair. She knew for sure that her friend was distracted by something when he stared at his phone, seeming to try and will his mobile to spit out a message. "Something wrong?" she asked when she heard him swear under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Stiles up at Nell and shook his head, "No, not really." He sighed as he spoke. "I'm just worried about my cousin that's all. Not a big deal, I'm sure she's fine." He nodded hoping that what he was telling himself and Nell was true. If something happened to her, he wouldn't be able to take it, especially after he lost his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:55 pm

Stiles didn't look like it really was no big deal, Nell thought. "So, why are you worried about her?" Nell asked curiously. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to!" she quickly added, not wanting to seem too nosy. Sitting on the chair, she turned from one side to another, as she always did when sitting in an office chair.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Stiles shrugged, "Well, I don't know where she is and she won't answer her phone. I don't know, I'm just really protective over her you know. I see her as like my little sister. I'd do anything for her and I just don't want her to get hurt because of me." He shrugged and sat down on his bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:05 pm

Nell stretched her legs and did one full circle on the chair, being careful not to bump into anything. "How old is your cousin?" she asked, imagining that Stiles would be a great big brother.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Stiles looked at Nell and faked a smile. "She's 17." He nodded and the chuckled a bit, "I know it seems stupid to be so worried about her, but I can't help it, I don't want to loose her too...." He felt like he said too much. Nell shouldn't have to feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Nell pushed herself of off the floor with her feet so she rolled closer to Stiles. "I'm sure she's alright!" Nell said with a smile and put a hand on one of Stiles' hand before putting it back on the chair's arm rest. "What's her name?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:20 pm

Stiles shrugged hoping that Nell was right. "Skylla, I just call her Sky." He faked a smile and then lay back on his bed. He looked at the ceiling hoping that she would just call him. That's all he needed, one simple call to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Nell didn't think she'd heard that name before. "That's an unusual name!" she said with a smile, trying to make some sort of conversation as Stiles really did seem very distracted. He had to be very worried about his cousin, he was usually always in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Stiles chuckled a bit, "It's different and it's a beautiful name, it fits her well." He smiled a bit and then tried to get his mind off of everything. "So how are you Nell? We haven't talked in a while." He looked up at her for a second and then lay back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:27 pm

Nell nodded her head. "It really is beautiful!" she agreed and looked at her feet as she swung around on the chair. "I'm fine! Nothing much happening, as always!" she said with a shrug of her shoulders and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm

Stiles chuckled a bit. "You may not like it, but I would love to be able to say that. To have a normal life.." He sighed and closed his eyes. "You have no idea how bad I want that. A normal life in a normal town with a normal best friend and girl. You're lucky." He nodded but then realized how much he was giving away to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Nell was going to say that she wasn't lucky at all as she'd had to move away from her old home because she couldn't stand everyone thinking of her as the girl who had cancer, a fact that had caused her parents to break up and her father to lose his garage. But she didn't want to start a contest of 'who's life sucks more'. "How is your life not normal?" she asked, a frown between her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 pm

He sat there, his eyes still closed and he sighed. "Look, if I could tell you I would. Just trust me, you're better off not knowing. Okay?" He took a breath and started to think about how good a normal life would be for him. Stress free and amazing. But he knew that would never happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Down Stiles (Open)    Calm Down Stiles (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Calm Down Stiles (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next