Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Stiles chuckled at Nell, "No.. I'm definitely not perfect. Very far from it. Thanks though. It means a lot." He smiled and then looked forward. He felt so bad for the girl and wished there was some way that he could help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:38 pm

Nell felt safe feeling Stiles' breathing as she was leaning against him. For the first time since she'd gotten the bad news the day before, she felt a slight hope that she might beat this thing again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Stiles looked at Nell and smiled slightly, he could tell that she was feeling better and that made him happy. He hated seeing the people that he cared about in pain and lately that's all he had been seeing and it sucked!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:59 pm

Nell smiled and then laughed as a thought came to her mind. "I just hope I won't die as a virgin! That would suck!" she said and laughed some more. "Maybe I should get myself a call boy before I have to go to hospital!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Stiles chuckled at Nell. "You aren't going to die anytime soon so you don't have to worry about that Nell." He shook his head and grinned at the girl wondering how that thought entered her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:07 pm

Nell wasn't so sure if what Stiles said was true. She was trying to calm herself down by making jokes. It still didn't seem quite real, this whole situation. "I have to start chemotherapy next week!" she said and sighed, thinking about the painful procedure.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Stiles nodded at her and shrugged, "Well I can go with you if you'd like... I mean unless your dad is going to.." He half smiled at her and then looked down. He felt stupid but he was just trying to help her as much as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Nell wasn't sure how to answer him. She would like having Stiles with her, having someone to talk to and to hold her hand, to distract her from the exhausting therapy. But she wasn't sure she could ask him that favor, as it probably was a hard thing to watch and she wasn't sure if she wanted him to see her like that. "You don't have to do that! I'll be fine by myself!" she said and put on a brave face. She didn't want him to feel like he had to go through this with her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:16 pm

Stiles shook his head at Nell, "I know I don't have to, but I want to and you won't be fine by yourself. You need someone there with you." He looked at her seriously. He knew that she couldn't just go alone! That wouldn't be fair at all. When things like this happened, you need other' support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Nell gave Stiles a half smile, knowing that he'd probably insist on going with her even if she'd have said she was going alone. "Thanks!" she said with a tremor in her voice, then suddenly sat up straight, pressing her hand against her forehead. Her vision blurred for a moment as the headache was quite strong and she squinted her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Stiles looked over at her worriedly, "Hey, are you okay?" He put his hands on her arms and looked at her trying to figure out what was going on. "Nell, are you good?" He hoped that nothing bad was happening at the moment. She didn't need that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Nell rubbed her forehead and her temples after the worst pain was gone, her head still throbbing. She looked weary and felt like someone had hit her head with a sledgehammer. "Yeah, just this stupid headache again!" she said, waving her hand dismissively. "You wanna laze around here and watch a movie, or would you rather go somewhere?" she asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Stiles tilted his head looking at Nell. She seemed to always underestimate everything that was going on with her. "Are you sure that you're okay? Maybe you should just lay down. Get some rest? You don't look so good." He nodded at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Nell was just fed up with feeling sick all the time and being treated like she could collapse any second, like her father did. "No! I'm fine, okay? I'm gonna spend enough time in bed in the future!" she said, a bit more snappy than she'd intended to. "Sorry! Let's just watch a movie or something, okay?" she said in a softer voice, putting her hand on Stiles' for a moment. "You wanna have a look at my DVD collection?" she offered.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Stiles jumped at bit as she snapped and then nodded at her realizing that she probably hated being treated like that all of the time. "Okay let's watch a movie. Sure, where is it?" He looked at her and then around the room trying to find the movies that she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:52 pm

Nell was glad that Stiles let her drop the subject and pointed at the shelf next to her tv. "Most of them are horror movies but I think there's some other stuff as well!" she said, sounding more relaxed now. She pulled her leg up on the bed and grabbed a pillow, hugging it tightly and resting her chin on it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:56 pm

Stiles smiled and walked over to the shelf looking through the movies. "Any preference on what movie? I honestly don't care i'll watch anything." He smiled at her and then went back to looking through the movies. They were all pretty good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Nell thought about what movies she hadn't wtached in a while. "Some psycho thriller would be nice!" she said with a chuckle. She'd always watch a horror movie when she was in a bad mood. Other people watched funny movies to cheer themselves up, she watched scary ones.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Stiles nodded and tried to find the best movie that fit in that genre for them to watch. He smiled and picked out Silence of the Lambs. He showed it to her. "Yes or no?" He smiled and looked back at the movie, waiting her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Nell grinned as Stiles held up the DVD to her. "Definitely yes!" she said with a grin and jumped off the bed. "I'll go get some chips and soda!" she announced, putting on her slippers. "Or would you rather have some popcorn?" she asked when she was nearly at the door, looking back at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Stiles shrugged at the girl, "Whatever you feel like! Be careful okay?" He felt bad for saying that because he felt like she was going to feel weak or something.If he was her he knew that he wouldn't want people treating you like you can't even go to the bathroom alone. "I'm sorry. Never mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Nell rolled her eyes but still felt a little burst of joy in her, happy that Stiles seemed to want to protect her. "If I'm not back in fifteen minutes, you can send a rescue party!" she said jokingly and skipped down the stairs. She first put the popcorn in the microwave with a big chunk of butter on top. She took a few cans of soda out of the fridge and put them on a tray, setting the bowl of popcorn next to them when it was done. Making sure she got everything they needed, she grabbed the tray and walked back up the stairs. "Hope you like it with butter!" she said as she put the tray down next to the bed and sat down on it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:27 pm

Stiles chuckled as Nell left the room and then he put the movie in before he sat down on her bad waiting for her to come back upstairs. He hoped that she was okay. Once she came back, he smiled at her, "That's perfect! Thanks!" He looked back over at the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Nell lay down on the bed, her head almost touching Stiles' leg. "Let the games begin!" she said in a low voice and chuckled, looking at the tv screen. It was nice having Stiles around, just havin a lazy day at home.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Stiles chuckled at Nell and couldn't help but notice how close she was to his leg. He didn't mind though, honestly he didn't. As the movie started he smiled and concentrated on the TV. This was one of his favorite movies. It was really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)   I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't want to die! (Stiles and Nell)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next