Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:46 pm

This Thread Takes Place After "Calm Down Stiles"

Stiles stopped his jeep in the club parking lot and smiled over at Nell. "Are you ready?" He asked her. Honestly he wasn't ready because he had no idea what he would do. Making a fool out of himself in front of a bunch of people wouldn't really help him get his mind off of all of the things with his cousin. But if it made Nell happy, he would be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Nell could already hear the beat when they pulled into the parking lot. There were lots of people hanging around outside the building smoking, girls in short skirts and revealing tops, making her realize that she probably wouldn't stand out as much as she'd thought she would. There were bright coloured lights seeping through the windows of the club, always changing. "Wow!" Nell commented looking through the windshield with an impressed look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Stiles looked at Nell, she looked like she was in awe. He chuckled a bit, "Ready?" He looked out at the club and took a breath. He really hoped that Nell wouldn't care about his lack of dancing talent. All Stiles was good at was being funny honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Nell gulped, leaning back in the car seat for a moment. She then looked over at Stiles and nodded. "Let's do this!" she said with a grin and unbuckled her seatbelt, slipping back into the shoes she'd borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Stiles grinned and nodded at her, getting out of his jeep. He walked over to the other side and opened the door for Nell. Once she got out, he closed the door behind her and started to walk up to the front of the club. He looked over to make sure that Nell was walking with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Nell chuckled as Stiles opened the door for her. "Oh, what a gentleman!" she said and got out of the car, looking more closely at the club and the people around it now. The girls all seemed so beautiful, she didn't really feel like she belonged. "Gee, has there been a modelling contest in town?" she said and scoffed. She didn't even notice how the guys were looking at her as she walked past them, too busy comparing herself to the girls standing outside.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Stiles looked over at her after looking at all of the people around him and he smiled taking her hand in his. "Well if there is one here, then you are definitely in the right place." He smiled sweetly at her and then looked around at all of the guys staring at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Nell smiled at Stiles, blushing a bit. "Don't be daft!" she said chuckling, then frowned a bit. She'd heard some of the guys that were around whistling and making some nasty macho comments, but she only noticed that they were directed at her now that she payed closer attention to the guys instead of the girls. They seemed a bit drunk already and made a few obscene gestures, asking her how much she was asking. "Are people at the clubs always like this?" she asked, glad Stiles was with her but jumped a bit when a guy she hadn't noticed before walked up to her and grabbed her arm. "Hey sweety!" he said, getting even closer to her, slurring a bit.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Stiles looked around at all of the men around them. They way that they acted pissed Stiles off , a ton! Stiles was about to tell Nell to ignore them when the man grabbed her arm. He stopped and turned around walking up to the man. "Just let her go man." He looked at him seriously and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 pm

The guy was still holding onto Nell's arm, a bottle of beer in his other hand. "Is this your bird? Have you tapped that?" he asked Stiles, then turned back at Nell, looking her up and down with a grin, sipping on his bottle. His behaviour made Nell feel dirty but she didn't want to free herself from him with force, worried of how he would react. "Can I borrow her for the night?" the guy added, looking back at Stiles with a lop-sided grin.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Everything the man was saying disgusted Stiles and only angered him more. He stepped up closer to the man looking him in the eye. "Look, I don't know what kind of stupid shit you're trying to pull but you better just walk away. Now." He took a breath and clenched his fists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:13 pm

The guy grinned, putting an arm around Nell's shoulders, pulling her closer to him. "Hey, calm down dude! I just wanna make some friends! Right, sweetheart?" he said, grinning at Nell and then he had the nerve of kissing her on the cheek. "Leave me alone!" Nell said now, having enough of this, struggling in the guys arms. "Hey, not so feisty! Fine, have your bitch back!" he said to Stiles, seeming more aggressive now. He pushed Nell away from him and since she already had a hard enough time keeping her balance on the high heels, she stumbled and fell to the ground. This wasn't what she'd imagined the trip to the club to be like at all.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 pm

Stiles didn't get angry very easily, but when he did it always ended badly. Seeing Nell being pushed to the ground set him overboard and he wasn't even thinking anymore. His fist swung back connecting with the mans face. It wasn't until after the man hit the ground that Stiles noticed what he had done. Quickly, he turned around and helped Nell up to her feet, "We need to leave, I'm sorry." He looked back at the guy on the ground yelling at him and then started to walk away with Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Nells eyes opened wide when she saw Stiles punshing that guy. She hadn't thought her friend could become this angry, he always seemed so cheerful and funny. Nell took his hand when Stiles reached for her to help her up and looked at the man lying on the ground. "Uhm...okay!" she said, feeling confused and bad as she blamed herself for ruining their trip to the club.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:29 pm

He looked over at her worriedly, "Are you okay? I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have brought you here." He frowned and then opened his car door for her to get in. "Lets just talk in my car for a bit okay." He nodded at her and then went to the other side, getting inside his jeep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Nell nodded her head, feeling disappointed they couldn't go dancing now. Maybe she'd done something to provoke the guy, maybe she could have done something different. "I'm fine!" she said though she still felt shaken up. "It's not your fault! I wanted to go dancing!" she said, shaking her head. "Maybe I should've put on something different!" she said, looking down at herself and the clothes she was wearing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:40 pm

Stiles shook his head at Nell, "No, don't blame yourself. It's just a bunch of dumb asses who think they're funny. Don't feel bad. It's okay. We can just dance some other time. Or at my house or something. Whatever you want." He half smiled at her and then looked at his knuckles which were bleeding slightly. "Damn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Nell smiled, before her faced turned serious as she saw Stiles' hands. "You hurt yourself!" she said, grabbing one of Stiles' hands as they were still standing in the parking lot. She made a hissing noise as she looked at her friend's knuckles. "Looks like it stings!" she says, looking at him worryingly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Stiles shook his head not wanting her to worry.It did hurt but it was tolerable. "No, I'm okay, don't worry. I just need to clean it off when I get home." He half smiled trying to convince her and then he laid his head back. "You're sure you're okay? That must have scared you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:01 pm

Nell sighed, still seeing that guy in her mind. "It was! I've never really been around drunk people!" she said, sighing again and looked out the windscreens, watching the small groups of people standing in front of the entrance to the club, laughing and chatting.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Stiles frowned feeling bad about bringing her there, "I didn't know it was going to be like that I'm sorry. I'm just glad you're okay!" He nodded at her and kissed her lightly on the cheek before starting the car. "Do you need to be home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:07 pm

Nell didn't want Stiles to feel bad. "It's not your fault! I wanted to come too, remember?" she said, putting her hand on Stiles' arm before pulling it away again so he could drive. "Nah, I don't feel like going home! We could go somewhere else instead!" she suggested with a smile. "Unless you want to go home!" she added, not sure how he was feeling after he'd punched that idiot.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm

Stiles looked at his knuckles and sighed. "I'm sure I'll be okay. Where do you want to go?" His knuckles were actually really starting to hurt. He was just glad that Sky wasn't there because knowing her, she would probably go and kill that man right in front of everyone. He groaned quietly so that Nell couldn't hear .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Nell shruged her shoulders, not knowing many places around the town. "Maybe we could go get some ice cream somewhere or something like that?" she suggested, ice cream always having been her comfort food. Maybe it could do the same for Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Stiles smiled, "That sounds great. Much better than getting beat up by a bunch of his friends." Stiles started the car and pointed behind them at the men running up to his car. He started to drive away and laughed. "They didn't look very happy." He shrugged his shoulders and grinned at Nell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)    I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope this goes well.... (Nell & Stiles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next