Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Descry [Victoria, Issac & Deucalion]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Descry [Victoria, Issac & Deucalion] Empty
PostSubject: Descry [Victoria, Issac & Deucalion]   Descry [Victoria, Issac & Deucalion] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:10 pm

After the thread: The First Move ...

Victoria pulled into the Apartment complex on her Motorcycle with Isaac swiftly. She was the first to get off the bike, and take the helmet off her head. As she waved her long curly brown hair to get that helmet-hair sensation off of her, she said, "I've been tracking Deucalion for only a short while, and this, Victoria said, gesturing to the Apartment building in front of her, "Is where I caught his scent last." She looked at the building, not sure of what to think about. Will she kill Deucalion and her former Alpha, Ennis, or will she die here - leaving her loved ones behind again. I have to do this, Victoria thought sternly.

She looked back at Isaac, and said, "His scent is very potent, which means he's here. I can't track his lackey's scents though," Victoria said, sounding concerned. They never leave Deucalion by himself. Is it a trap? Are the others blocking their scent somehow? All these questions spun through Victoria's head repeatedly.
Back to top Go down

Descry [Victoria, Issac & Deucalion]
Page 1 of 1