Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) Empty
PostSubject: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Lydia walked down the hallway, smiling. Things had been pretty calm in Beacon Hills for the past few days and she was loving it. She was almost back to her old self, only now she was better.

Lydia flipped her hair over her shoulder and stopped when she saw the new boy. Conner Connell. He'd just moved here from London a while back and she hadn't had a chance to approach him, yet, give a proper verdict.

She walked towards him and smiled. "I'm Lydia Martin. But you probably already know that..." She looked him up and down, smiling. He was pretty gorgeous now that she thought of it.  "I don't believe we have met."

She smiled her famous smile, not being to flirty, because she was almost 98% sure that he was gay. Not that she minded.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:50 am

Conner had been practicing his new and improved listening skills. He was listening in on a random conversation about some girl who was pretty sure she was pregnant and another girl recounting the tale of some dead animal she saw a couple weeks ago. The people at this school seemed to be relatively normal with just a hint of the macabre. Though these types of conversations could have been going on all around him at his old school, he just didn’t have the ability to hear it.

Conner was finally getting used to his newfound abilities and the urges that came over him every time the moon became full. So far he hadn’t killed anyone, or even caused serious harm. At least not that he knew of. Maybe the move wasn’t so bad. He could make friends here. And there seemed to be other wolves in this small town, which weirded him out a bit and made him worry for his own safety. Were they all in their own pack? Would they decide he shouldn’t be there?

He was lost in his own thoughts and too focused on the girl down the hall whispering about her fear of pregnancy. When someone walked up to him, he didn’t even notice for a second and he jumped slightly when he realized he was being talked to. “I… What? Sorry,” he said, rubbing the back of his head, a little embarrassed. “I was miles away.” Or maybe just down the hall, he thought to himself with a small smirk.

“Uh, no, we have not met. I have met a grand total of two people so far. Both were accidental. I haven’t been entirely social since I moved here, I’m afraid.” He was normally a complete social butterfly, but now he didn’t know if he could control himself, he had been holding back. And he had noticed the up and down glance she had given him, he had been given that glance before. Hopefully she wasn’t here fishing for a boy toy. There would be no bites here.

“My name’s Conner. Conner Connell. That would probably sound a little more British if I had either James or Bond in there, but there you go.” He grinned, daring to be himself in his own flirty manor. He never actually means to flirt with anyone; that was always just how he came across. And he worried this girl might think he was attracted to her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 am

Lydia smiled at his flirty manor. He'd gone from to scared and socially awkward, to a flirty social butterfly in the blink of an eye. She could get to like him, as a friend, obviously. If she wasn't sure before, she was sure now of Conner's sexual orientation. Definitely gay.

She chuckled at his attempt of a joke. "Well, I think your accent gives the whole "British" thing away to be honest."

Lydia unconsciously looked him up and down. He was extremely well dressed for a boy, which she loved. She knew they'd be fast friends. He could even fit into their little group the way Danny did.

"How are you liking Beacon Hills so far? except for the whole not talking to anyone except me since you got here thing..." She smiled at him, teasingly. She glanced around, her eyes lingering on Stiles, unconciously. She couldn't really keep him off her mind lately. Not since the kiss.

She quickly shook the thought out of her head and turned her attention back to Conner.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:02 pm

“Well, it’s not home,” he said. “But I could get used to it.” He thought for a moment, looking around at the other students. “And you’re not the only one I’ve met. I met a girl named Allison within my first couple days.” He thought about that meeting. Not only had he met her, he had tried to kill her. That had been his first full moon in this town. In fact, that had been his first fool moon as a wolf.

“And I met another girl named Victoria. So far, she’s the only one besides you to actually come up to introduce themselves to me.” He followed her glance at him and his clothes. He had noticed that only a few students actually dressed like they cared about how they looked. Though most of them were still attractive without trying. His eyes lingered on a couple for a moment. He had seen these two around before. One was human, but the other was a wolf. He could smell it. He could feel it.

Conner felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and he looked away, back to the girl in front of him. He blinked his eyes, hoping they weren’t still their unnatural blue color. He often had them change color on him when he saw another wolf, or felt one nearby. It was something he was still struggling to control.

“Maybe I could settle in, get to know some people. I had a lot of friends back home, but now I’m here and I’m on the outside. I don’t know anyone. And it seems this is the only school in the world where showing gay affection out in the open isn’t frowned upon and is seen as normal. I like it.”
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Lydia chuckled at his comment. "Yeah, well when the Lacrosse Goalie is gay, people learn to not care...You've met allison? She hasn't mentioned you.

She watched him carefully. There was something about the way he was staring at Isaac with that girl, that made her uncomfortable. She barely noticed his eyes flicker to a bright blue color, just like Derek's. Her eyes widened. A British Werewolf? Wow, that's new...

She leaned into him and whispered "How long?" She looked at him knowingly. He couldn't have been a wolf for long if he couldn't control when his eyes glowed or didn't. She was curious, as any Banshee would be.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:56 pm

He bit his lip, feeling a little ashamed about how he had met Allison. Of course he hadn’t been mentioned, since he had tried to kill her the first time he met her. That would be something awkward to bring up to a friend. And Conner had only met her the once. Though he had now had three full moons and had managed to keep to himself the entire time.

He looked down at his feet to hide the possible blueness of his eyes, but apparently it didn’t work. She had seen. He looked back up at her, shocked. “Week before I moved here.” He sniffed at her, trying to make it not seem weird, but it probably looked that way. “But how do you know? You’re not one. Which is actually slightly surprising, since the population of this town seems to be mostly wolf.” He took a step back against the lockers, feeling slightly defensive now. “You’re not a hunter are you? From what I saw of Allison, they’re very dangerous people. She nearly took my head off with a rock.”

He eyed her bag, eyes flashing blue again. “You don’t have any weapons in there, do you?” She didn’t look like a hunter. More like the preppy girly girl, probably very popular and not caring about killing things. But since he learned of their existence, the idea of being hunted down and killed for something he couldn’t control terrified him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Lydia Laughed at his assumption of her being a hunter. "No, I'm definitely not a hunter. I could never throw knives of anything that Allison does, and she can be pretty intimidating. I can kind of sense when people are going to die. It's weird to be honest."

She smiled at him, glad he was opening up to her. They could really get to be friends if he ever joined Scott's pack. She looked at him and looked around again, unconsciously searching for Stiles. Damn it. There she was thinking about him again. Once she saw him, she smiled wide. He saw her looking and waved weakly, confused.

She quickly turned back to Conner hiding the blush on her cheeks. She hoped Conner wouldn't notice the whole encounter, but then again, he might. He obviously noticed a lot of what went on around the school. Now that she thought of it, Conner might be the kind of guy who secretly runs the school with everyone wrapped around his finger. He was charismatic that way.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Conner visibly relaxed and took a step away from the locker. He was still a little nervous in this town, both from the dangers of other wolves and from the hunters. He was surprised none of them had confronted him, aside from Victoria. He spotted Lydia making eyes at someone and blushing. He glanced over and realized why.

“So you might be only the third person I’ve met, but I have been here for a bit, listening. You’re the smartest girl in the school, and quite possibly the most popular, though due to some unfortunate and weird things, you might not be so popular, but you still hold high command within the school, especially among the teachers.” He licked his lips, rubbing at the back of his head a little awkwardly. “Like I said, I listen. And I’m sure the weird stuff might have been a dead body or two? Or possibly going out with the weird kid, Stiles? He’s on the lacrosse team, but he still seems to be a complete dork and not even close to the popular ladder, of which you stand on the top of.”

He thought for a moment. “I’m not going to die am I? I mean, you said you get a sense of when people will die. Is that why you’re talking to me? Or did you just think I was cute and decided to try your luck?”
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 pm

Lydia visibly tensed when Conner mentioned Stiles. She really wanted to keep whatever she felt for him, a secret, until she could realize what it was. Conner knew things. And she liked that. Until she didn't.

"The weird stuff was me finding more than 5 dead bodies in the last couple months. I don't think thats just weird. And Stiles and I aren't dating, we haven't before either, We're just friends." She said, even though the word friend to describe her relationship with Stile felt utterly wrong on her lips. She was hoping he didn't notice.  

She smiled at him. "And no you're not gonna die. I'm not any good at figuring out people who are going to die, just dead bodies. So i think for now, you're safe. At least from anything i can predict."
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:38 pm

"Sorry," he said. "I haven't had anyone to really talk to recently, so I guess I just kind of kept going." And the way you looked at him, I just assumed something had happened there. I've only looked at one person that way and he ripped my heart out, stomped on it ad probably ate it, knowing my luck." He looked at the floor, suddenly feeling a little more awkward.

"And I don't think it would be smart for me to get involved with anyone new in the states until I can completely control myself. Don't think I would be the best boyfriend right now. House pet, maybe. But boyfriend, not so much." He managed a grin at his terrible joke. He crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers behind him now, watching her.

"So what tipped you off anyway? Was it my eyes? Big, shiny and blue? I've seen some with red eyes, they seem to be important. Like the one that bit me, and Victoria. But I've seen some yellowy golden ones too. But I haven't seen anyone with blue eyes like mine. Though, like I said, I've only actually met one other one and only seen some of the others from a distance."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:48 pm

She suddenly looked down, hiding any and all feeling she was showing towards Stiles. Any inclination towards him was immediately gone when he mentioned his previous love life. Now that she thought of it, Lydia's love life has sucked so far too. She should steer clear of him, not matter how much he pulled her in.

She laughed at his joke, finding it amazing that he was able to joke about himself that way, even through his insecurity with what he could do and turn into. "Well i don't know much about eye color, all i know is that alphas have red. And then blue and gold is kind of a blur to me."

She smiled at him. "You know i have a feeling we can get to be friends. Except for the fact that you can read me so well. That definitely might be a problem..." She looked at him then around to her friends. "But you know, i think the rest would really like you. You're fun. God knows we could use some fun around here..." she lightly teased, trying to lighten the werewolf mood that always seemed to lurk around them.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Conner figured if you couldn't laugh at yourself, then what was the point of living? He turned away from her, back towards his own locker and opened it up, stuffing his bag in. He pulled out a small sports bag and shut his locker again.

"Well, I think class is going to start soon. I have a free period and was going to go to the pool for a swim. I have tested and I don't smell like wet dog when I get out. Now I know this school is known for its lacrosse team and they seem to be the top dogs here. But what about the swim team?"

He slung his bag over his shoulder with a grin. "I was thinking of joining the swim team and the coach has asked me why I haven't. But I don't know if I would be able to handle it. Or if I would wolf out and hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Lydia smiled at him. "Well i don't see why being on the swim team would be a bad thing. Guys love guys in speedos right?" She chuckled at herself and looked at him. "But you should probably learn control before you join, you know? Just in case...Oh! And the entire 2006 swim team got murdered last year... So..."

She smiled unconsciously, glancing at Stiles, who was passing by with Scott. She didn't even realize what she was saying to Conner because she was so distracted staring at the back of Stiles' head. And his butt. When he was gone, she glanced to Conner who had a panicked look on his face.

She was confused, she'd lost her train of thought. "What?
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 am

Conner did love guys in speedos, but he was worried more of getting too competitive, or something like that. Or maybe shedding in the pool. He looked up from his back, eyes wide at what she had just said. "Wait, what?" And then the hair stood up on the back of his neck again. He looked up and saw Lydia's glance wander. He followed it right to Stiles and Scott. "Yeah, okay, they have nice butts, but what do you mean they died?"

He had heard of the stories from around the school about the death and terror that had recently run rampant in the school. But he didn't hear of an entire swim team being killed. "Why would someone kill the swim team? Especially one that had already graduated." He had his fingers through his hair, not sure if he actually liked this school. "I would try to convince my parents to move again, but they're convinced there are werewolves in this town."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:40 am

Lydia chuckled and proceeded to tell Conner the Kanima story, leaving out unnecessary details, getting straight to the point. "And to make matters worse, i dated the guy for like 2 years..."

Lydia tried to make a joke out of a serious situation. It wasn't really working. She knew Conner was worried about his safety, just like everyone else in this school and town. "And they're convinced about the werewolves because its true Conner. Look, if there's one thing i can tell you about this town, its that if you stick with us, 85% of the time you will end up alive."

She smiled at him and rested her hand on his shoulder. "I don't think there's any adamant danger with you being on the swim team, but i can't exactly promise either. Not in Beacon Hills."

She smiled reassuringly at him. She had a feeling he was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:08 am

"Well, I just hope I don't end up in that fifteen percent of dead people." He thought about his parents and the things they had said to him when they moved here about werewolves. They were convinced they were real. And until he became one, Conner hadn't been convinced.

"My parents want to find a real werewolf. They're going to be out in the woods searching and setting traps or something. What if one of them hears what they are trying to do and decides to hunt them and get them out of town? And I can't tell them that I am one, I mean, how would that conversation go? I think my parents might be the most in danger people in this town right now. Mainly because they're going to blunder into something they really know nothing about."

He pulled his bag up and kind of hugged it to himself. "Sorry, I'm kind of protective of them right now."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:58 am

Lydia sighed, knowing what it was like being worried about her Parents. "It's ok Conner...Everyone's scared for their parents around here. Trust me."

She thought back to when Allison's, Scott's and Stile's Parents were kidnapped by the Darach and shivered. She was glad it hadn't been her parents, but hated that any parents were in danger at all. Her parents were always out of town, and she was thankful. "If your parents get in any trouble, I promise i will do anything i can to make sure they're ok. Yeah?"

She smiled at him and linked their arms together. "Come on, it looks like you could use a cupcake or a Double Mocha Frappuchino with extra whip. My treat yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:49 pm

“Well, I’m pretty sure mine are the only parents going out on the full moon trying to find some kind of mystical creature. They’re out there actually trying to find completely dangerous things. They have protection, but I’m sure if they met a real werewolf, they would probably get torn to shreds. And then there’ me, an actual werewolf in their own home, terrified of ripping them apart on the full moon. So it’s kind of a blessing and a curse that they leave the house every full moon night.” He managed a grin at the irony.

He started thinking about what his parents might actually do if they found out he was the exact thing they had been looking for. Would they just be interested and ask him about it? Would they be afraid of him? Or maybe afraid for him? Or would they be terrible parents and parade him around to the scientific community as a werewolf as their proof? He knew they would never do that, but there was still the fear that they might.

“A cupcake, or a double chocolate Frappuccino with extra whip?” He laughed a little. “Are you purposely trying to keep me off the swim team by fattening me up?” He lifted his shirt a bit, showing his smooth and well defined abs from years of swimming and working out. “Though it got a bit more defined after I got bit.” He dropped his shirt and adjusted his shirt and the leather cuffs on his wrists before linking arms with her again. “Not to mention scars and blemishes healing perfectly. It’s nice to have perfect skin.” He thought for a moment more and looked at her. "Make it caramel and you've got yourself a deal."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:38 pm

She smiled at his apparent concern with his parents, and how, to be honest, everyone was worried about their parents. Then again, not everyone's parents were looking for trouble the way Conner's were.

She almost felt sorry for him. Having to hide who he was from his parents, not just because of the werewolf thing, but because they'd experiment on him or something.

She laughed at his comment about fattening him up, then smiles at the perfect abs. "Well...Perfect abs come with the territory, trust me on that one." Lydia smiled to herself remembering Aiden, then shaking her head unconsciously. "Too bad I'm immune, because perfect skin, with perfectly healing blemishes is exactly what I need..."

She giggled and started walking with him to the cafeteria. "Done. My treat. And you could always sit with us during lunch or something if you wanna talk. I'm sure Scott wouldn't mind helping with the control thing or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:41 pm

"Yeah, perfect skin is good, unless you have blemishes that your parents know about and expect to see. Then you have to hide the fact that they aren't there anymore." He shrugged and walked along with her. He thought of the other wolves he had recognized around the school. And they all seemed to have perfect bodies. And there was that first day in gym when he had to run out of the locker room before he shifted and hurt someone. There had to be something in the water in this town. He was used to seeing average looking boys with nothing to exciting to look at, but when he had walked in to all of them changing, there was plenty to be excited about.

He shook the thought from his head and plastered a smile back on his face. "I think we'll get along quite well. And I would assume you would be happy to accompany me to the mall for shopping some time? A guy can't have too many shoes and fabulous outfits. Especially when he has recently learned that this little town has a club for teenagers. And did I hear correctly that it's a gay club? Or is it regular?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:22 am

Lydia squealed when he mentioned shopping and nodded quickly. "Yes! We should go to the mall as often as possible!! There's this new men's boutique which is gorgeous! i saw this shirt in the window which i thought would look amazing on Stile-" she cut herself off, hating when her own rambling gave her away.

As they walked into the cafeteria, she quickly changed topic. "And the club for teenagers is a lot of fun! and yeah it's a gay club, doesn't make it any less fun!"

She was hoping she'd distracted him, as she ordered both of them drinks smiling at the guy working there. She paid for their drinks and turned to Conner smiling. She liked hanging out with him.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:49 am

Conner grinned and the squeal. He had known girls similar to Lydia back home, but she seemed to be her own brand of awesome. He hadn't been to the mall yet and he had wanted to explore, but didn't know how he would handle it, though now he wouldn't be alone.

"I can't hold myself responsible for anything I do when I spot a sale. And I've been having a craving for a new vest for myself. I must confess I have a very large closet and a large selection is vests. And boots! I need some new boots for myself." He made a conscious decision to ignore the fact that she mentioned stiles again. Though if she did it again, he would have to mention something. He took his drink with a thank you and took a drink. He licked his lips and grinned. "It's good, but I still don't see America's obsession with coffee. It makes you high strung and pumped up. Tea keeps you calm."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:56 am

She smiled. "A vest would look totally awesome on you! It would add to the whole mysterious British boy you have going on. Very chic, might i add." She smiled at him and sipped her coffee. "And you liking tea is such a British thing, I mean seriously! Coffee is the most amazing thing ever! Then again i drink it to say awake..."

Lydia chuckled and looked around then back at him. "You know, During lunch you'll notice we all drink coffee. It's our own private way of staying sane in all the chaos i guess." She chuckled.

Lydia quickly continued, with an unconscious adoring tone in her voice. "Except Stiles, we don't let him drink any because it interferes with his Aderal..." She smiled and looked at him, not realized she'd mentioned Stiles again. She sipped her coffee smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:20 am

"Oh, I know I would look good in a vest. I almost wore one today. I'm surprised you haven't seen me in them before. I'm probably like the best dressed boy in this school." He grinned and took another drink. "I  could get used to coffee, but you will have to pry the tea out of my cold dead hands." He bit his lip and laughed  little. "Okay, girl, you either need to go make out with Stiles and actually go out with him, or stop talking about him."

He sat down and got himself comfortable, setting down his bag down, the plan to go swimming obviously forgotten. "It's obvious that you like the boy, so why don't you go get him? Or is he too weird for you? His best friend being an alpha wolf and all." He stopped and thought a moment. If a wolf with the red eyes was an alpha, and the wolves under them were betas, what was a wolf without a pack?
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 4:27 am

She smiled when he mentioned the vest, instantly agreeing. Then she tensed at the mention of Stiles and sat down with him. "He's not to weird for me. Not at all... He's actually one of the only normal people left in this town..."

Lydia sighed thinking about Stiles again and how he always figured him out, with a steady-ish head while the rest of them were freaking out. She smiled slightly, thinking about the way he always made her feel about herself.

"It's complicated with Stiles..." She whispered looking at her coffee. "Don't tell anyone I told you this but i can't stop thinking about him. Obviously. And I... normally i can control it, not say it out loud but I guess it just comes out sometimes..." She glanced at Stiles walking him and quickly turned back to Conner, taking a sip of the coffee. "He's not just someone I can walk up to and make out with..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next