Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Savoir And A Friend (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 am

Stiles sat in his room at his desk just staring at the wall and thinking. Before, Stiles didn't have time to do anything because he was always so stressed about Scott and Jackson. But now, nothing was going on and the only thing he wanted to do was think. He hadn't had the time to think before so in a way, being able to think was peaceful. On the other hand, whenever Stiles thought, he just started to feel worse. He reminded himself of all of the things that have happened to him. Thoughts about his father, Scott, and Lydia came to his mind. Scott wasn't around much anymore because he was off with Isaac and Derek, his father was at work so much that he barely even saw him, and Lydia was still madly in love with Jackson. Stiles knew that he should probably be thankful for everything in his life and it was bad to feel the way that he did, but he couldn't help it. Sadness was just becoming him lately.

The thing that came to his mind every night was his mother. Every single night, Stiles would sit there and think about her. How much he missed her and how he wished that she could be there with him and his father. Life would be so much better with her in it. Maybe then, his father and him would have a better relationship and he would have someone to talk to at times like this. Truth was, he needed his mother, now more than ever.

As Stiles thought, he stood up and ran his hands through his hair. 'Why?' he asked himself, "Why can;t she just be here?!' He slammed his hand on his desk and swiped everything off of it, yelling as he did so. "Dammit!" He said to himself before hitting the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:42 pm

It wasn’t that she hated Stiles, she just did not understand his obsession with Lydia Martin. Especially when it seemed like she did more harm to him than good and that was something she could not stand by. She loved Stiles, more than anyone, yes, even more so than Derek. If they weren’t cousins, she probably would date his ass, because in her eyes, he was absolutely amazing, no one could tell her no different. She sighed softly, as she knew that he had been down lately and it was something she knew, could feel and it broke her heart a little.

She just could not stand by and watch him destroy himself, as she sighed softly, she moved towards his room, as she heard him swear, and she opened the door without knocking, she move to him without a second thought and wrapped her arms around him, laying her chin on his shoulder, she murmured softly to him, “Talk to me…” She pulled back a little, keeping her arms wrapped around him, as she glanced at his eyes, “I’m here… and I am sorry for leaving.”

Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77064883
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:53 pm

Stiles sighed and wrapped his arms around his cousin. He shook head head at her, "No, I deserved it... and I don't have anything to talk about so," He took a breath, "Just go back with Derek or something because I have too much on my mind to go off and fight with you everyday. I just can't do it anymore Sky! Alright!?" He shook his head and turned facing the other way, running his hands down his face. He knew that he was probably just overreacting because he was upset about his mother. "I mean, it's like you don't even understand what I've been through! And you can't stand the fact that someone makes me happy. Honestly Sky! You don't know everything about us and especially her. It's like you don't want me to be happy at all because you make me feel bad for loving someone who makes me happy who by the way has never once done anything to you. And after everything that I have to deal with, with Scott and Lydia and my father," He was yelling now, "You would think that someone who "loves me" would just let me handle my own life instead of making me feel guilty about it! You don't know what I've had to go through, you don't understand what's going on in my mind. You don't get that every single night when I close my eyes I think of her! And how I blame myself for her death and that I need her here but she can't be! You don't understand what I"VE lost!" He took a deep breath and then walked into the bathroom, shutting the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:00 am

“Like I like fighting with you…” She simply stated back to him, but then he just snapped and went off, and she wanted to tell him she understood, she understood him well, they were both motherless. But when he had went into the bathroom, she took in a deep breath, steadying it, she stared at the bathroom door. She slowly walked to the bathroom door, she felt her heart breaking at what she was about to do, but she would do anything to take back the guilt, the sadness, the anger, to take back everything she made him feel. Her eyes swirled with color, the blue changing into sea foam, when she spoke her voice changed a bit, but she had to tell him before she made him forget. “I’ll take it all away, Stiles… and I promise to never… speak of it again.”

She’d keep her mouth shut on Lydia from now on, because she wouldn’t be here, she closed her eyes, as she hummed softly, weaving the Siren song, letting it vibrate with power in the end, when she spoke it was a command. “You’ll forget all our fights, forget what I am… we aren’t close, as far as you know I was never here.” She would have to weave the song on others, she knew she could not do it on her Uncle or her Dad, they were made immune to it. She would remember to write an email to her Dad later, explain to him what she had done. She took in a deep breath and let it out, “Stay in there for an hour… Goodbye, cousin…” She turned and walked away, all while she was holding back her own feelings, she moved to her room and packed her things into a bag, if there was anything that she found throughout the house that could potentially remind Stiles of her, she took it and hid it, she couldn’t carry everything.

She turned to look at the living room, while she stood in the doorway of the living room, she had no clue where she was going… she left, but each step she took, she felt like the world was spinning, she felt like she couldn’t breathe, it was like a lifeline was snapped and it was killing her, she could feel it, the slow death, and it was painful. She was not kidding when she spoke of family and now Derek were everything to her and she just cut one very big lifeline to try to make him feel better, for being the cause of his misery it felt like. She made it down the road and that’s when she lost use of her legs and ended up dropping on the ground and rolling into the ditch.

[ OOC: Let me know if this is alright, okay? ]
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 am

Stiles sat down on the floor in the bathroom and then put his face in his hands and shaking his head. Instantly, he felt guilty about what he had just said to Sky because he knew that it was probably killing her. Once she spoke he stood up and then waked over by the door twisting the knob, "What the hell are you talking about? You c-.." He let go of the knob and stopped, he remembered what she had told him that she could do. Was she going to use her ability on him. He shook his head in fear that she would make him forget everything, he wanted to remember the fights and the fact that she was a siren. Because all of those things just reminded him more of how lucky he was to have someone like her to help take care of him and love him and it reminded him of how much he loved her. She couldn't just take that away from him. Why would she do that? Even if he couldn't remember it afterwards, at the moment, just the thought of her doing this killed him more than anything she had ever done before. "No, please, Sky you..." He just stopped. If this was what she wanted, he would let her do it. For her, and only for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:21 am

It was not exactly what she wanted, it was what she thought he had wanted. And she hated to use it on him, she hated to use it on Stiles more than anyone, but she was also punishing herself, for making him feel that way. For making him miserable when all she was trying to do was protect him. She laid there out in the ditch down the road, feeling everything twisting inside of her, as if every organ, every blood cell was attacking her body, and she curled her hands into the dirt and curled up tighter. It hurt, everything hurt and it felt like everything was being squeezed inside, she was shaking from it, as she closed her eyes tightly, the tears poured and she couldn’t move, she couldn’t help herself up. She started to sob quietly, her voice was soft, terribly soft, “I’m… sorry… I’m so sorry… Oh Gods…” She knew what her Aunt felt when she had laid there, dying, it was painful but Sky had tried to give her peace to take away the pain. But she knew she could not take away her own, and she shuddered a bit, her eyes closed, she just wanted it to be over. She whimpered pathetically, “I’m… bad… very bad…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:39 am

Stiles' eyes were closed and he was sitting on the bathroom floor and slowly, he opened his eyes. Looking around, he was completely clueless as to how he had gotten in the bathroom. 'Must have been sleepwalking I guess.' He thought to himself as he stood up and walked back to his room.

Everything seemed so strange, he felt as if he was missing something but it was probably just side affects of the nap he had just taken. He rubbed his eyes and then ran his hands down his face. Slowly, he laid back on his bed and put his arms behind his head. 'Maybe Scott texted.' He thought as he laid there, so he pulled out his phone and saw nothing there. He shrugged and then decided to look through his pictures. Sometimes it was good to look back at old memories, it always seemed to cheer Stiles up. Suddenly, he stopped, it wasn't because he was done looking or anything, but there was a very recent picture of him and his cousin who he barely ever saw. Certainly, he hadn't seen her in forever! He would have remembered if he had. So how could there be a picture of them? To figure out what the hell was going on, he started to look at his text messages and sure enough there she was, Sky. "This is so weird.." He started to read their messages and it hit him. Memories flooded through his brain and and dropped his phone on his lap.

Everything made sense now and he knew that somehow, he had no idea how, but somehow he had remembered everything after Sky had used a spell on him. 'Oh my god where is she?' "Dammit!" He quickly picked up his phone and dialed her number, "Please Sky, answer your phone god dammit!" He grabbed his jacket and then ran outside while he was still waiting for her to answer. How long had she been gone? She couldn't leave, not again. This time Stiles wouldn't be able to take it without her. He needed her there, she was he savior. "I'm getting you back Sky.." The phone continued to ring and he ran outside looking for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:54 am

The phone kept ringing, because she didn’t have strength to answer it, of course Stiles probably could hear it, she was laying on the side of the road, in a ditch. She kept her eyes closed, she did not know who was calling her, and she did not care, she had practically sliced a vein by doing what she did and it hurt. She laid there in the dirt, she could not help it, as she bit her bottom lip slightly, as her hair fell into her face, that pink vibrant hair seemed to look dull. She was singing quietly to herself, “I am standing on the edge of returning or just running away. I am letting myself look the other way. And the hardest part in all of this is I don't think I know my way back home. Is it worth the journey or do I let my heart settle here? How cold have I become? I didn't want to lose you by what I'd done, caught in the grey…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:00 am

Stiles was completely panicked at this point, scared that he would never see his cousin again. He heard a the slight sound of a cell phone and he stopped. Once he heard someone singing he knew that it was her. But where was she? "Skylla?.." He said slowly and worriedly as he slowly walked towards where he thought it was coming from. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her lying there in a ditch. He ran towards her, "Oh my god Sky! Hold on, I'm coming. I"m here." He couldn't help but blame himself for everything that was going on at that moment. It was his fault and he knew it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 am

It was painful, she cried out as she felt sharp pains again all over, like thousands of needles stabbing at her. She hit the ground with her hand, as she tried to end the pain, she heard Stiles, and she wanted to cry, thinking it wasn’t real. She knew what she did, he shouldn’t remember, and she lifted up her hands to place them in her hair, as she curled up into a ball tighter, she was trying to block everything out, “Not real. I deserve this.” She deserved to be punished, that was what she felt like, she felt like everything was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:19 am

Stiles watched his cousin as she cried out and he could see how much she was suffering and how much pain was stored inside her and he felt so terrible for everything he had done to her. Maybe if he had just been a good person and not said the things that he had she would be happy right now. He jumped into the ditch and put his hand on her shoulder. A tear ran down his cheek as she said that it wasn't real, "Listen to me right now Sky. I am real, this is real, everything that has happened to us, that's real too! I'm so sorry for what I've done to you Sky. I know that it's killing you and you don't understand how bad I feel. So please, "He was trying to cry anymore, "Please just believe me. I remembered! I have no idea how, but you made me forget and after you left, I remembered it all!"

She wasn't doing anything so he sighed and then looked at her. "I know how hard this is for you and I know that it kills you. All of this anger and sadness built up inside you must be too much for you to carry. But I promise you, it won't be too much if I carry it for you." He let one more tear fall, but that would be the last one. As soon as he was done talking, he picked his cousin up and helped her out of the ditch and started to walk back to his house. "I'm taking you home." He really meant everything he had just said too. If Sky was every feeling sad or angry, he would be there to take that pain she had away from her and he would keep it instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:31 am

She was trying to keep from drifting, but she felt, the more he talked, the more the pain went away, as she murmured lightly, “I’m a screw up. I did drugs, I wrecked thing, I wreck everything… “ She tried to do the right thing, she tried and she felt like she was just screwing up, but she also did not understand how he remembered, she made him forget, she tried to make him forget and it nearly killed her to have to do that. “you expect… to be able to hate Derek and yet… I’m not allowed to hate Lydia. I understand you love her, she makes you happy… but not really happy, you get hurt more than she makes you happy. And I hate that she hurts you. So you were wrong, she has done a lot to me, because of you. What part of…. When you hurt, I hurt do you not understand?”

She was trying to get him to understand, but he wasn’t understanding, he couldn’t get over this obsession with Lydia and it was pissing her off because she could not say anything about it. “You want me to lie to you? Say everything is fine. It’s not fine, damn it. You’re not the only one who lost your mother. At least you didn’t kill yours. I did. I killed mine. And I damn well tried to take your mom’s pain away, and I promised her to look after you, it’s my job damn it!” She was helped up, but she wrapped an arm around him, as she pouted a bit to him, she laid her head against his shoulder, “You’re the one who always tells me to leave…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 am

Instead of fighting back with Sky, Stiles just listened. He just walked, her in his arms and listened to her. Once she was done he shook his head, "Just shut up Sky." That's all he wanted to say because he was not going to risk fighting with her again and he knew that even if he tried, neither of them would win. It always ended the same way and he was tired of doing this over and over again. He also didn't want to think about his mother anymore. Did Sky realize how much she was hurting him just by talking about her? Or did she not care?

Once they got to his house, Stiles opened the door and then walked Sky to his room, setting her on his bed. He sighed and looked at her, "I'm done fighting with you. I can't do it." That was all he was going to say at the moment because the thought of his mother made him depressed once again and he didn't want to be around Sky when he broke down. Turning around, Stiles walked out of the room for a bit and leaned his head against the wall taking a breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:48 am

She was telling him he did not kill his mother, that it wasn’t his fault, she was not trying to hurt him, she was trying… damn it she was trying to explain to him, to make him understand. But when he told her to shut up. She did, she sighed softly, she could never say anything, and it was annoying to her, when he had took her to his room and set her on his bed, she laid there for the moment. She said nothing, everything she said always seemed wrong, so she just kept silent. She simply nodded a bit to him, and when he had turned around and walked out of the room, she turned her back to him, to the door, as she glanced at the wall, she wasn’t happy either, she felt horrible, she never made anything better, so why was she trying so hard?
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:55 am

Stiles slowly walked back into his room and sat down at his desk where he had started the night. He just sat there silently, again, staring at the wall. Honestly, he had nothing left to say to his cousin, he just hoped that she knew how bad he felt. He felt that if he said anything to her though, it would start yet another fight and he wasn't going to take the chance. So he just waited, waited for her to say something or for something to happen. He was depressed because of his mother now and nobody would be able to help at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:59 am

Maybe, nothing anyone would say would help him. Maybe he just needed... well, to be shown that he was loved. So she stood up when he had came in and she moved to him, just to grab his hand and tug slightly, she pulled him over to the bed just to get him to lay down and she laid down with him and snuggled to him. There did not need to be any words, the snuggles said it all, as she laid her head against his shoulder, she figured snuggles would help a little, and it would let him know someone was here for him. Always.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 am

Stiles sighed as Sky led him to his bed and he just laid there as still as possible. Something was really wrong with him because he honestly didn't want to be near anyone right then. He didn't like snuggling and he just didn't want to be there. So he just closed he eyes and shook his head to himself. The one thing he tried not to do was think about his mother but he couldn't help it and like the wimp he was, another tear fell from his cheek. This time, he just hoped Sky wouldn't notice and that she would be to busy thinking or something. He knew that she had the best intentions but he just didn't feel right at the moment. He turned onto his stomach and cover himself with blankets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:37 am

Sky did notice, she noticed a lot of things, and she knew she was not going to reach him, and she probably never would. She turned her head to him when he had covered himself with blankets, and she slowly climbed out of the bed so not to disturb him. There was still a lot of pain, not that he would notice, she knew how to hold most of it back, she slipped to the door and out of it, as she went back into her own room, closing the door, and locking it. She moved to the bed and curled up on it, her back to the door, as she tried not to cry, tried not to move, she was exhausted and she felt like she was never going to be herself again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 am

Stiles watched as his cousin left the room and he ran his hands through his hair slowly, trying to keep himself calm. So, he slowly got out of his bed and walked to her door. He tried to open it but she had locked it and he just stood there. Honestly, he didn't think he could even talk. So he stood still in front of her door wishing that somehow she could just read his mind and see that he had all the best intentions and that he just wanted to make things right. But as always he messed it up and she needed to be away from him. Maybe if he left for awhile, she would be happy. It was worth a try right? He frowned and then tried to open the door once more, hoping that she had unlocked it because there was something he needed to do. Something that didn't need words to be effective and something that would prove to her that she was loved and that he cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:53 am

There was nothing more to say, she was tired of having to explain it, she was going to die either way, she did not know why she was fighting anymore, as she opened her eyes, staring out the window at the night sky, singing softly to herself, “I don't know how I got here but I refuse to stay, I betrayed myself when I let others have their way, but I am holding on, my finger on the pulls, the sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope.” But was there even hope anymore? She sat up on the bed, as she leaned forward, her hair still relatively lifeless, not bright like it used to be, her eyes were the same. “But people don’t like when you put up a fight, and slowly, ever so slowly, I am losing mine. I’ll fight (fight), fight (fight), fight or be taken out alive. Fight, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, standing on the edge, am I better off dead? How could I forget that I’m better than this. I’ve come too far to fade tonight, fight, or be taken out alive.”

She was losing the will to fight for her life, losing the will to keep fighting period, she was just tired, so exhausted of fighting, “My thoughts are racing faster than my body can react, the danger doesn’t register, the fear feels like an act, don’t pull the plug I swear this isn’t how I want to go, the sound of my heart pounding tells me there’s still hope.” She was trying to have hope, to try to hold on, but it was hard to hold on when she felt like sometimes she was better off dead, as she lifted up her legs, she wrapped her arms around her knees, as she held her legs to her chest. “I’ve survived on life support but I’m stronger than I give myself credit for, these conditions only cure when we prepare ourselves for war. Standing on the edge, am I better off dead?...” She was wondering if she was better off dead and she sighed when she heard his heartbeat, she released her legs, as she moved to the door and unlocked it, opening it, but she turned and headed back to the bed, curling up on it, her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:02 am

As Stiles stood outside of her door he sighed listening to her sing. He knew how much he was hurting her and it killed him, it really did. He just didn't know what to do, all he wanted was to keep her safe and make sure she feels loved and happy. But, what he keeping her from feeling that way? Maybe he was and he just didn't see it. Maybe Derek was better for Sky than he was, it sucked to think about that. More than anything else, but if that's the way it was, then he would have to live with it.

He heard the door unlock, so he slowly opened it and looked inside the room. Sky was laying on her bed and he frowned walking over to her. He sat down on the bed next to her and looked at her, tilting his head. He sighed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before hugging her as tightly ad he possibly could. This way, she would know how he felt and she would feel safe for the time being. Well, at least he hoped so. As he continued to hug her, he felt that maybe a few words were necessary in this situation. "I'm so sorry," he whispered to her softly before kissing her cheek and then resting his chin on her head. He truly hoped that she would know how sincere he was being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:13 am

It wasn’t just Derek she needed, she needed him too, she needed them both like she needed air to breathe, she could not explain it, as she was pulled into a hug, she sighed softly, as she hugged him in return, holding on to him. He was not the only one hurting, when he hurt, she hurt, she meant it, but she wanted him to know something, and right now it might have been mean but she meant it. “You should have left me to die, especially if we’re going to continue to go back and forth like this.” And she just sat there while he held her, she was tired and it showed, she was tired of fighting and obviously she was starting to give up, and she just wanted to go in peace if anything, he should know by now how much she loved and adored him and if he did not know that, that was his problem.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 am

Stiles shook his head at her as she spoke, "Stop.." That's all he had to say because he knew that she would understand how done he was with fighting. And the fact that she wished to die just upset him even more because he knew that all of it was his. Derek was already being the better man in the situation but Stiles just couldn't take it. He couldn't take the fact that Derek was stealing her away from him. Even if she said that he wasn't Stiles knew that there was still a part of Sky that wanted to be with Derek more than him. Derek was taking the one person he had left away from him and he couldn't stand it. I guess you could say that Stiles was extremely jealous of Derek, but at the same time he was scared that he would hurt his cousin. The only reason he fought with Derek was for her. For Sky's love and life.

He frowned and then tried to keep his tear in but was unsuccessful. "Let me ask you something." He said quietly, not letting go of her though. "He makes you happy right? I mean happier than I do. At the moment I would say everyone makes you happier than I do, but you know what I mean." He frowned knowing that the answer was yes. He could just tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 am

Sky could not be happy not even with Derek while fighting with Stiles, it just was not possible. When he had asked her his question, she did not even have to think about it, “He does. You usually do, just not lately, anything concerning her… and you just… she has a hold on you that I cannot fight and I’m tired of trying.” And she was tired of explaining the same thing over and over, “You and Derek are the halves to my whole. I…” She frowned a bit, “I cannot survive without either of you. And it’s killing me the constant fighting, it literally is… and I just…” She frowned a bit more, “Try taking what you feel for Lydia… and multiply it, make it more intense… but instead of feeling just for her, imagine feeling the same for two people who absolutely cannot get along, that one hates the other… “ She was trying to explain it, “I’m in tune with you both… “ She glanced to Stiles, “I’m going to mate with him, it will be permanent. I will have his children, will you hate those who are a part of me because they are also a part of him?” She kept her eyes locked on his face, “He’s for me, Stiles. He’s my soulmate… how can you hate someone who shares a soul with me? It’s almost like… hating me… “ She frowned a bit, how else could she explain it?
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:38 am

Stiles frowned and held himself back from saying anything to her because he knew that if he spoke now, it would tun into yet another fight. The thought of them together made Stiles sick and he couldn't handle it anymore. For her to say that he hated her was completely absurd. She knows how much he cares about her and all she was doing at that point was manipulating him into being nicer to Derek. She was messing with his head ans Stiles didn't like it at all. So, Stiles let go of her and shook his head. "I should go for.... awhile. I'm not going to sit here and watch this happen. He's already taken you from me. I have nothing else to fight for anymore. He wins." Stiles stood up and then just stood there because he didn't to leave things like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Savoir And A Friend (Open)    A Savoir And A Friend (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Savoir And A Friend (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next