Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Hello Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello! My name is DJ, and I am big fan of Teen Wolf! I am up-to-date with the Show's third season, and can't wait to watch the new episode tomorrow night! By the way, I apologize if I'm not supposed to post this here, but I just wanted to get to know everyone here. I am a very friendly person, and I hope to Roleplay with everyone on the site! Again, I apologize in advance for posting this if I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Hey, welcome on board, good to have you! I can't wait for the next episode either! My mobile won't let me write in the chat!
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Thank you, and I know right!? Seeing the Preview made me think that Scott becomes an Alpha. I think he might already be one because of the last episode. His eyes turned red when he was looking into the mirror which I thought was cool :3 hahaha! I can't wait to Thread with people as Deucalion! I sent my Character App to the Admin yesterday! xD
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:20 pm

Well, I'm sure Deucallion and Isaac (my other character) can meet up sometime!
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:26 pm

That would be sweet! ^.^ We could come up with a thread where they bump into each other and possibly fight maybe? xD Or have Isaac try to convince Deucalion to leave Derek alone. Either one works for me!
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 pm

its okay to write in here thats the point of this thread hehe xD and welcome onboard!
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Thank you so much for accepting my Deucalion Application! It's time to get evil :3 mwahahahahaha!!! ^.^
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 am

whats up self proclaimed demon wolf lol
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Hey Scott! I'm ready to do a thread! Anyone interested in RPing with the Demon Wolf? :3
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am

xD
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:15 am

ive been wanting to do an rp with some werewolf action.
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Awesome! xD I love action Threads. They are best in my opinion hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!   Hello Everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Wolf RP :: General :: OOC: (Out Of Character) Chatter-
Jump to: