Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I will survive (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

I will survive (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:29 am

Lydia smiled at his enthusiastic grin and glanced down at his lips. She'd felt the electricity run though her as they kissed. She was eager to do it again. She almost felt as if she needed to.

She closed the gap between their lips and kissed him again, holding his neck with one hand, smiling through it. She wanted more but was scared to hurt him. So she just kept kissing him, slowly. She loved the tingle she felt when they touched. She scooted closer to him, so they were against each other, without hurting him. She felt as if she were floating in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:57 pm

As much as Isaac wished this moment with Lydia would go on forever, he knew he had to come back to reality eventually. It just felt so good being with somebody who actually seemed to care about him. Not having to be cautious about what he did all the time for fear of getting hurt. He'd spent so much time walking around on egg shells back home that he started to feel free now, the weight falling off his shoulders slowly but surely. But he knew he had to face what was coming next, even though he was scared of it.

"Have you...have you heard anything? Have they said anything...about me? About my father?", Isaac asks Lydia hesitantly, the look of a scared little boy on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Lydia sighed at the question, hating the scared little boy she was seeing in this guy she'd grown to care for so much. She caressed his cheek and rested their foreheads together. "They caught your dad. He's gonna do 20 to life in the California State prison....He's gone ok? And as for you, You can stay with me as long as you need ok Isaac?"

She kissed him cheek and whispered "You're not alone anymore. I need you to know that."

she looked at him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:30 pm

Isaac sat up, wincing because of the movement after Lydia's words, looking distraught. He wasn't sure how to feel about being responsible for his father going to prison.

"Twenty years? That's a long time.", he said absent-mindedly and played around with his fingers on the blanket covering his legs.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Lydia sat up too, gently caressing his back gently. She knew he was thinking about his dad, and everything that had happened. She carefully kissed his shoulder.

"Yeah... It's a long time...." She whispered absently, just watching him. She wanted him to know she'd be there for him, always. But she didn't want to push him. She knew it was a lot to take in on such a short notice. She wanted him to talk to her.

She gently reached out and held both his hands in hers warming them up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Isaac ran his fingers through his curly hair which was still a bit damp from sweating through his pain. He stayed quiet for a while, trying to let this new information sink in. He tried picturing his father in a small prison cell but only ended up imagining him coming at him with his fists raised. It was hard to believe that he would never be beaten by him again and he still couldn't quite believe it, cautious to feel safe too soon.

"Do you...do you know how long I'll have to stay in here?", he asked, turning his head to Lydia and looking at her with those puppy eyes of his.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:36 pm

Lydia looked straight into his puppy eyes and smiled weakly. Lydia gently leans up and caresses his damp hair before whispering "Just a couple day, Isaac."

She Looked at him and kissed his cheek. She whispered silently "When you go home, do you wanna stay at your house, or come home with me?"

She kept caressing his hair, lovingly. She couldn't help but watch him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Isaac felt disheartened at the thought of having to stay in the hospital for a few days. He imagined once Lydia went back home, he'd have no distractions from his gloomy thoughts, but he couldn't ask the girl to stay with him this whole time, of course she had to go home eventually.

"I don't know if I can go back to that place. There are so many bad memories waiting for me.", he said and sighed. He leaned to the side, against Lydia's shoulder and his head against her's.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 12:42 am

Lydia knew she had to go home eventually, but she'd come back and spend as much times as she could there, with him. She wasn't leaving him alone anymore. She smiled to herself when he leaned into her. She loved the feel of him leaning on her, and being close to her.

She kept caressing his hair and gently kisses it. "Then, you can stay at my house for as long as you need ok?"

She looked down at him, and saw the broken little boy. She couldn't help but want to help him get through this. They were in this together now.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:13 am

He still couldn't quite believe that Lydia was being so nice to him. Lydia Martin, the most popular girl at school who'd rejected him so harshly not that long ago. Lydia Martin, who was together with Jackson Whittemore, one of the biggest bullies at school who made Isaac's school life miserable.

"What about your parents? Are you sure they're gonna be okay with that?", he asked, an unbelieving expression on his face. Surely Mr. and Mrs.Martin wouldn't be thrilled about having some strange boy whom they never met living in their house.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:58 am

Lydia kept caressing his hair and whispered "They're barely ever home... they won't notice... Trust me it's ok Isaac..."

She leaned in and kisses his forehead, slowly. She caressed his cheek lovingly. She would do anything to help this boy. And facing the inexistent wrath of her parents is the least she could do for him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Isaac couldn't help but notice that since he kissed Lydia, she seemed to be eager to touch him and kiss him too. It was still surprising to him that she would actually like him and maybe even fall in love with him.

"Well, if you're sure. Will social services allow that though?", he asked with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Lydia nodded at him and kissed his cheek, unable to get enough physical contact with him. It wasn't sexual it was just nice, like as if the physical contact between them would heal him.

"They already talked to social services and because you're 16, it's fine...for now at least..."She smiled at him caressing his back.

She couldn't help but feel like that part of her that'd she'd been missing for so long was finally there. When she was with Isaac she felt complete, and she was never going to let go.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:36 pm

Isaac smiled softly, Lydia's touch soothing him as if it healed his wounds.

"If you're sure you want me living with you.", he said and chuckled a bit.

He let out a low groan as his injuries hurt again, feeling the pain rush through him as if somebody had dug their fingers into his bruises.

"I just hope I won't have to stay in here for much longer. Have they said anything at school?"
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 12:26 am

Lydia kept caressing his back, unconsciously watching this gorgeous boy talk. She really liked having him here.

"i'm sure i want you living with me." She whispered to him.

She caressed his hair and kissed hit gently. "I haven't been to school today, to be honest. But i don't think they'll say much....At least not with me on your arm..."

She chuckled to herself, slightly leaning into him. She needed to call Jackson, she remembered, and break up with him. Because she couldn't even remember a time when Isaac wasn't what she wanted. He turned her world upside down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I will survive (open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4