Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  Empty
PostSubject: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:48 am

This Thread Takes Place In The Middle Of Season 1 (Before Allison Knows About Scott)

Stiles walked into the video store quickly hoping he could find a good movie that he hadn't seen in a while. He was going to be alone for the night and thought a movie would help his boredom. It should be simple, he would get the movie and be on his way. The video store was usually empty so he wouldn't have to meet and great with a bunch of people. Or at least he hoped...
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:56 am

Allison walked up and down the isles of the video store searching for the movie her mother and father had asked her to pick up for family movie night. Allison sighed and rolled her eyes a bit thinking about the crazy family activities her family always made her do. She started to back up and bumped into someone. Allison started to apologize as she turned around "Im so sorr- Stiles? Hey!" Allison smiled when she realized that the person she had bumped into was Stiles. "What are you doing here?-Well besides getting a movie..." Allison chuckled nervously

Last edited by Allison Argent on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:08 am

Stiles jumped a bit as Allison bumped into him. "Hey Allison!" He said to her and smiles slightly at her. "Well my dad is at the station and I thought i would get a movie to cure my boredom. What are you doing?" He looked at her to see if she had any movies in her hand. He was surprised to see anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:18 am

Allison smiled at Stiles, she could see why he would pick a movie to try to cure his boredom. Hopefully he could pay enough attention to it though. Allison chuckled to herself. She knew Stiles had trouble paying attention to something or someone for too long a period of time- unless that someone was Lydia of course. Allison looked around the video store and then back at Stiles. "My mom and dad sent me to pick up a movie for 'family movie night'" Allison used her fingers to make air quotes around the words. "I just cant seem to find the movie though."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 am

Stiles chuckled lightly. "Ahh family night. Sounds fun!" Stiles said sarcastically. He smiled at Allison and looked over at some of the movies. He pulled out The Notebook. "Chicks like this right? But, your poor dad. Hmm" He picked out another movie. "How about.." He looked at the name. "Human Centipede" He shook his head. "Nope Never mind." He pulled out one more movie. "How about this, Teen Wolf." Stiles chuckled at how fitting that movie was for his and his friends lives nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:32 am

Allison crossed her arms and chuckled as she rolled her eyes. Family night fun? Yeah not with her parents.. She watched as Stiles grabbed grabbed the Notebook and listened to his comment. "Yeah my dad isnt into the whole chick flicks thing...." Allison shook her head fast when he pulled out Human Centipede. "Definitely not!" When he got to the third one she laughed. "Teen Wolf? Really Stiles? That movie is so cliche." Allison had seen the movie before and wasnt too fond of it. She didnt really believe in that type of thing. "Any other suggestions? What movie are you getting?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:38 am

Stiles laughed at Allison's comment about her dad. Just imagining the 'Big Bad Hunter' getting into a chick flick made him laugh. Stiles grinned at Allison as she talked about Teen Wolf. Next time he saw Scott he was going to be sure to tell him about her little comment. He looked at her. "Hmm.. I was thinking i would get this!" He pulled out Step Brothers and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 am

Allison watched as Stiles pulled out Step Brothers. Allison liked that movie but she didnt think her mom would. Her mom had a certain...taste in movies. Allison smiled at Stiles "I love that movie! I'd get it but ya know... family movie night" Allison chuckled and pulled out her phone. "Maybe I should just call them and ask what they want."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 am

Stiles nodded. "It's hilarious" He watched as she pulled out her phone and nodded. "That might be the easiest way. I am going to try to find one for you anyway." He chuckled and looked back at the movies. What would the big bad hunter and his.. well Stiles didn't really know Allison's mom that well but she seemed, frightening. So what would the big bad hunter and his frightening wife watch? He saw the Cry Of The Werewolf and chuckled. He thought they might get a kick out of that.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 am

Allison smiled at Stiles as he started to look through the movies. She dialed her dads number and waited for him to pick up. Once he answered, Allison turned around and talked to him quietly telling him that she was having trouble picking out a movie and had run into Stiles. "Yes...yeah..yeah...ok dad...yeah..ill grab it..." Allison hung up the phone and turned back around to see Stiles with a movie in his hand. "What one you got now?" Allison asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 am

Stiles laughed silently as he listened to Allison's conversation with her dad. He turned around as she asked him what movie he had. He put it behind his back quickly, he didn't want to hint at anything. Allison wasn't supposed to know about werewolves. Not yet at least. Scott would kill him if he told her about them, about him. "Oh uh.. Nothing, it's nothing" He turned back around and started to put the movie back.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:24 am

Allison looked at Stiles Curiously and walked closer to him. "What movie was that?" She asked him. Allison's dad had told her what movie to get but Stiles strange behavior - stranger then normal at least - had intrigued her. She walked around Stiles to try to see what movie he was putting back but wasn't able to get there fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:27 am

Stiles hook his head. "Nothing. It was nothing." He turned around and smiled at Allison. "Just a stupid movie. It doesn't matter." He hoped that Allison would just ignore his terrible lies and pick out the movie her father wanted. "So what movie are you getting for your dad?" He looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 am

Allison crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at Stiles. She could tell he was lying but instead of calling him out she just ignored it. "He said to get 'Star Wars'" Allison shrugged her shoulders. That was another movie she had seen but hadn't liked. She sighed and looked at Stiles. "Looks like I'll be either texting during it or sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 am

Stiles sighed in relief that she ignored him and then stared at her. "NO!! You have to watch it!" How could you not watch star wars?! Is something wrong with you." Stiles looked at her confused. How could anyone not like star wars. Stiles quoted it on a daily basis. He was a little bit upset with Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:46 am

Allison's eyes widen as Stiles spoke. She laughed awkwardly and shrugged. "I-I, I don't know... I just dont like it. It's not my kind of movie i guess." Allison noticed that Stiles had gotten a little upset. She didn't understand why though, I mean it was just a movie wasn't it? She frowned a little then sighed. "Well do you know where it is in here though? My Dad sounded kinda impatient on the phone."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:49 am

Stiles calmed himself down because Allison frowned. He looked at the shelf and pulled it out. "Here. I'm sorry. You should watch it though." He nodded at her and motioned her to walk in front of him. If her dad was waiting he didn't want to be keeping her at the store. Her father scared Stiles a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:55 am

Allison took the movie from Stiles and smiled at him. She walked in front of him and got up to the cashier. She dug her money and car keys out of her pocket and handed the cashier the money. As she walked over to the door of the video store she smiled and waved to Stiles. "Bye Stiles!" She said as she walked out and got into her car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)    Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Renting A Movie-Its Easy- Right? (open)
Page 1 of 1