Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

There is no ending... (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

There is no ending... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:05 pm

It wasn’t fair. That was what went through her head when she stared down at the grave of her Aunt; she had chosen not to tell Stiles or her Uncle where she would be. She felt it was something she had needed to do alone, the last time she was here had been when she was younger, when the hole that would become her Aunt’s resting place was freshly dug. She held a bouquet of flowers though, mostly sunflowers, she figured some sun shine would be good, it would make it less gloomy. She sighed softly, as she came to kneel down in front of the tombstone, she figured some kind of spirit had to be here, so it made sense to speak as if her Aunt was still here.

“We miss you. You were…” She tried not to say it out loud too often, “The closest thing I had to a mother. Or mother like figure. You made it easy to be at home… “ She thought for a moment, she thought about how she went into her own grief stages when they left Beacon Hills after the funeral, after the burial. She withdrew from her father for a while, feeling like she would drown in her own grief, “I never intended on telling Stiles what I was. You knew it the night I sang to you. You just looked in so much pain… I wanted to take it away just for a little while.” She bowed her head, a slight wind playing around with her hair. “You were the first real loss I felt. I never got to know my mother, but I got to know you. I got to love you. I don’t know what I am going to do when something happens to my Dad, or to my Uncle or to Stiles… “ She glanced around idly, “I might slip away with them… “

And she was afraid off that, which was why she was afraid of the werewolves in general, not of them, just what they could do to Stiles. And she knew her own mind and heart, if someone hurts Stiles or takes him away from her, she would destroy whoever had done it and caused it. She had that power to do so, she knew that, which was why she tried so very hard to control her temper, to control herself as much as possible, she would continue to do so. “I’m trying to keep my promise to you. To keep him safe… I hope I don’t ever break that promise. And to remind you that I love you.” It was needed to be here and she knew that, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Isaac had skipped his last class of the day, coming here instead. He knew he'd get in trouble for that when he next went to school, but he didn't care about that. He didn't really see the point in going to school anymore anyway. His hands buried inside the pockets of his leather jacket, he walked through the rows of tomstones, taking the same route he always took when he came here. It had been too long since he'd visited his brother's grave and he felt quite guilty because of it. There were so many memories of his attached to this place, mostly bad ones. His father had been the one managing this final resting place and he'd spent his free time working here. He'd seen so many grieving people here, had been one himself when he'd stood beside his brother's coffin. But this had also been the place he'd first met Derek, terrfied of him that first night.

He stood in front of his brother's headstone now, a few wild flowers he'd taken from a garden somewhere in his hands. He got down onto one knee and put bouquet down on the ground and then moved his hand to the cold marble of the tombstone. Tears started to blur his vision now as he thought back to the brother he'd looked up to. Thinking about him made him think back to his father too, how he'd been before his mother and brother had died. They had been a happy family and sometimes he wished, he could turn the clock back to those times. He felt a bit cruel for it, but he had to admit he'd trade all of his friends and his wolf powers to have his family back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Derek avoided his usual routine,and came to the cemetery instead. He hadn't visited Laura's grave since she died,and it was starting to get to him. He was missing her,now more than ever. He stuffs his hands into his jacket pockets as usual,and weaves his way through the different tombstones. Memories of the night he first approached Isaac flooded through his mind.but were quickly wiped away as he approached his sister's tombstone.

He knelt down,and brushed the dust off of it. 'You think with the money everyone pays for these things,they should at least clean them' he thinks to himself as he takes a bouquet of flowers out of his pocket. He had picked them from a field in the Preserve, they were Laura's favorite. He gently sets them on the ground,and stands back up. A small tear formed under his eyelid,fogging up his vision. "I love you Laura..." He glanced at the tombstone again,before breaking out into a crying fit. "..and miss you." He could barely make out the words in between sobs. He's never cried like this before. "All of this that's happened, it isn't fair. For any of us." A small smile grows on his face as he remembers all the fun times he had with his sister when they were kids. "I'll take down the Argents. Even if I can't do it myself, I'll be dammed if they destroy my.." he corrected himself, "our family again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

There was nothing more she wanted than to protect her own family, to make sure that they were happy and safe. She had the ability to do that, she planned on using her abilities to do just that, as she spoke quietly to the grave, “You’d be proud of Stiles, he is smart, he is kind, he is… something else… “ And she stood up, as she brushed her fingers along the tombstone slowly, “Keep my mother company, yeah? I promise to visit more often, now that I am living here.” She nodded a bit, as she moved from the tombstone, stuffing her hands into her pockets, she was wearing a pair of black pants that were a big too big on her, with straps of crimson hanging off of them, a long sleeved black tee, with a pair of black boots, her hair was down, slightly wavy, but still noticeable from its vibrant pink color.

But her own hearing heard something, or rather someone, no… two people, she rolled back on the balls of her feet slightly, before she headed towards the middle of the two, after all she was not one to interrupt someone else’s grieving, but she stopped when she recognized one pitch and tone, and she let out a groan a bit, but she also heard… the sobbing. She was raging a war within herself, as she sighed a bit, they were both grieving and she wanted to hug both, as she bit her bottom lip. But instead of hugging, she just glanced up to the sky, no, she was not going to use her siren song, she was just going to sing normally, try to comfort that way, yet let them cry, sob, get out their grief.

“Oh, a man is placed upon the steps, a baby cries, high above, you can hear the church bells start to ring, and the heaviness, oh the heaviness, the body settles in… somewhere you could hear a mother sing…” She took her hands out of her pockets, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly, singing softly, but it seemed her voice carried, after all one was a werewolf she knew, and he could probably hear. “Then it’s one foot than the other as you step out on the road, how much weight? Then it’s how long and how far and how many times… before it’s too late…”

She closed her eyes, “Calling all angels… calling all angels, walk me through this one, don’t leave me alone… calling all angels… calling all angels, we’re trying… we’re hoping, but we’re not sure how…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:50 pm

Isaac turned his head as he heard singing and frowned. Who'd stand around in a graveyard and sing a song? Must be a very creepy person, the beta thought. He couldn't see anyone around him, so he turned back to face his brother's grave with a shake of the head. He turned his head to the right, looking away from his brother's tombstone. His father had been buried right beside his brother and he wasn't really sure if he'd have wanted this if he'd been asked. Of course, he hadn't been to his father's funeral since he'd been on the run, suspected of murdering his dad. He went into a crouch in front of the headstone and looked at it with a painful expression on his face. 'Respected teacher, beloved father', it read and Isaac still got angry everytime he saw this phrase. "Beloved father? You beat the crap out of me and locked me in a freezer, you bastard!" he yelled, starting to kick at the tombstone and the grave in front of it. Hot tears started running down his cheeks and he was so angry, he wasn't too far from turning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Derek's sobs were calmer now, after he had heard a familiar voice singing. He glanced down at the grave again seeing 'Beloved Sister and Daughter' underneath his sister's name. If he could, he would've had 'Beloved Alpha and Werewolf' but that would've been creepy. He jumps when he hears another familiar voice screaming the words 'You beat the crap out of me' along with a bunch of other rants. His face grew into a concerned look. He could sense one of his betas here, along with the siren he had an encounter with in the Preserve. He looked around the cemetery, still not seeing anyone. He mouthed the words 'I love you' as he took one last long look at his sister's tombstone before heading of to search for the sound sources. The words of the song still being sung floated through his mind, as he wiped the tears from his face. His face was still red,but right now he didn't really care. He weaves through the graves once again,and is stopped dead in his tracks when he feels the presence of the Sky getting closer. He sees her figure in the distance,and sniffles a little to make his presence known. "That's a nice song you're singing." He smirks. He felt kind of awkward being around her again. The last time he ran into her she said for him to stay away from her....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:23 pm

Sky just wanted to be able to comfort without being there, but when she heard the shouting, she shuddered a bit, her ears were ringing a little. She lifted up her hands to rub at her ears a bit, she hated having heightened hearing at times. ”Don’t let go… I don’t want to be this, death is mine I know… don’t let go…” She sighed softly, as she glanced away, she let the song die out though when she heard someone, she turned towards Derek, tilting her head a bit, “I heard you grieving and someone else…” She simply stated, she heard something start to happen, as she turned towards where Isaac was, ”Something is wrong…” She did not know how she knew, but without a second thought, she took off in a run, she was actually quite quick when she wanted to be.

She was heading for Isaac, she just felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up, she did not know what was going on per say, but she knew it was not probably good, as she came to a skidding stop, ”Hey… you okay over there?” She glanced over to the male who seemed to be about her age, as she bit her bottom lip lightly, she slowly started to step towards him, ”Death is not the end, you know…” She was trying to help, she was just trying to comfort but she was not that good at it, was she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Isaac turned around quickly as he heard a voice behind him. He was a bit stunned to see a girl standing there looking at him. He'd been in such a rage, he'd forgotten everything around him for a moment and looked around himself a bit confused now. "Who are you?" he asked, his voice probably not sounding too friendly. He looked the girl up and down for a moment, noticing the purple strands of hair and the black clothing. It was probably a bit judgemental but she looked to Isaac like someone who'd hang around the graveyard for fun. He turned his back at the girl before she'd answered him, looking back at his father's grave. "Well, I hope it is the end!" he grumbled and looked at the headstone in disgust. He had so much hate inside him right now, images of the past crashing over him like waves of a troubled sea. And there was his father's voice inside his head again.

'She thinks you're a weirdo! Some kind of nutter who should be locked away!' he whispered and a laugh echoed around in Isaac's mind. He shook his head slightly and gave the headstone another kick with a loud groan.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Derek chased after Sky. By now, he knew that Isaac was angrier than usual, and he became worried for Sky's safety. He slows down his pace, as he approaches the grave-site of Isaac's father and brother. He stayed a few feet back, so he wouldn't intrude. Isaac had been acting different lately, and it had made Derek concerned. He had never thought that the reason for Isaac's strange behavior would be his father. 'Well he was abusive' he thought to himself. He needed to calm his beta down, so he slowly begins to walk closer. He stopped. 'Maybe he should let Sky handle this.'He stood there watching. Waiting. To see what was going to happen. He was curious as to what a siren can really do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 pm

She shuffled from one foot to the other, looking innocent as possible, as she spoke quietly, “Skylla… is my name, as for who I am… well, do you really care?” She simply asked him, as she bit her bottom lip lightly, when he had yelled, she certainly felt the hatred he had, the anger, it was clear on his face. “I meant… that death is never the end… it is we who decide when the end is.” She felt like she was not explaining properly, “For if we keep remembering the things that were done to us by a person who did nothing but hurt us… it keeps them alive. It lets them win, so Death isn’t the end, one has to decide the end.” She hoped she explained it properly, “Please try to calm down…”

She was keeping her voice soft and friendly, as she moved closer to him slowly, she lifted up a hand to place it against his back, rubbing slowly, “Or you could rage out, let it all out once and for all… and win.” She knew how to talk to people to a point, as those bright blue eyes glanced over him, she recognized him slightly, he went to the high school, she had seen him in the hallways, “Hey… you’re Isaac… right?” She tried to remember names and faces, as she smiled brightly, “I go to school with you, Skylla Stilinski ring a bell?” She figured the last name would ring more bells than her first name, but she was also hoping that Stiles would be a calming factor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:51 pm

Isaac glanced over at the girl, then turned his face back to his father's headstone, but his eyes seemed to look right through it. Hadn't he been so distracted, he probably would have felt Derek's presence, would have noticed the familiar smell of his alpha, but his hatred and anger blocked his mind from everything else. He scoffed after the girl's little speech. "You sound like you've been watching too many movies playing in 19th century England!" he said in a hurtful voice. Who was she, trying to tell her how to deal with his father's death? She had no idea, she hadn't known his father and she didn't know him.

He turned back to her when he heard her saying his name. "Yeah...so?" he said, then gave her another, closer look when she mentioned her own name. He did recognize her, as she wasn't exactly unnoticeable. A smirk appeared on his face for a brief moment as he heard her lastname. It seemed like the whole family was a bunch of weirdos but he guessed he wasn't one to judge what with his condition and the rest of his own family. "I guess you could say that I've heard the name before!" he simply said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Derek laughed. Isaac was being more of jerk than usual, which wasn't that surprising. He couldn't really blame Isaac though, Skylla was being a little too straightforward. 'For some of us, death is the end.' A twig snapped as he tried to move closer. "Dammit" he whispered. He glanced up at the two, to see if they had noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:31 pm

"I'm trying to be nice, and you're just being a jerk." She simply stated, as she stuffed her hands into her pockets, if he did not want to listen to reason, that was not her problem. She shook her head, hearing the twig snap, a soft sigh escaped her, "Derek... help me out here." She merely stated, knowing it was him, hell she had good hearing like the wolves. She glanced to Isaac, "You want to continue on being a jerk, be my guest... but I am not going to stand here and be your punching bag. Learn who your enemies are and who is your friend... " She turned on her heels and started to walk away, "By the way, snap at me again see what happens... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Isaac wasn't really in the mood for this kind of discussion. "Oh, I'm so sorry I hurt your feelings! I should really be more friendly when I'm visiting my family's graves!" he said in a sarcastic voice. Inside his pockets, he balled his hands to fists. That girl really had some nerve! He wondered if she did this regularly, walking up to people standing in front of their realtives' graves. Did she get a kick out of seeing people mourn?

He turned around when he heard a twig snap and noticed the familiar smell of his alpha. Had he been so distracted that he hadn't noticed Derek hanging around? It sure seemed like it. Isaac scoffed when Skylla accused him of being a jerk towards her. "I think you should find yourself a new hobby! You can't expect to find friends on the cemetary!" he said turning back to the grave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:38 pm

Derek scoffed, and walked towards Isaac. "Look, I know you're pissed, but you really need to calm down. It isn't good for the other visitors here that are mourning." He looked back at Skylla. "Let me handle this. I don't need you getting hurt." He turned back around and let out a loud growl towards Isaac, shifting in the process. His vision turned red, but he closed his eyes. "I don't getting anyone getting hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:02 pm

"You're not the only one grieving for someone!" She yelled at him, positively yelled, her voice echoed in the cemetery, "A hobby?! You think me coming up to people in a cemetery is a hobby?! You were hurting! All I wanted to do was soothe that pain, that's all! If you don't see that you're damn blind as well as stupid!" She glanced to Derek, "I don't need your help! I can take care of myself!" And she huffed a bit, then when she saw Derek shifting, she rose a brow, then she put the pieces together, "... He's one of yours..." She stood there, crossing her arms over her chest, "Brilliant... another damn wolf, exactly how many are there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Isaac thought this whole scene ridiculous and didn't really see why Derek had to stick his nose into this as well. He didn't want him to hurt that strange girl - what, was he some kind of rabid monster that goes around attacking people all of a sudden? How come he turned out to be the bad guy, when it was Skylla who couldn't help butting into other people's life? The beta scoffed when Derek turned into his wolf form, seeming unimpressed. "You know what? Go have fun with your friend over there!" he said, tapping his alpha's shoulders with both hands. Then he turned his back on him and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is no ending... (Open)   There is no ending... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

There is no ending... (Open)
Page 1 of 1