Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I'm only Human (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm only Human (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Skylla did not really want to go to school, no, she was pacing in the parking lot, the girl was actually biting her nails a bit, she was trying to keep her sanity, what little of it she had. She was starting to go through a little withdrawal from the drugs she used to take, she did not tell anyone about the addictions for a reason. She had a little a stash while she was here, but she had ended up flushing it down the toilet, so no one had to know. She was trying to get through it on her own, without having to ask for help. She did screw up a lot in Los Angeles, but she just wanted to push the boundaries all the time, to be human to a point, make some mistakes.

Now she was paying for those mistakes, and she was a little shaky, which was not good, she was having trouble controlling her temper, controlling her siren and she did not know how much longer she was going to last. She hated the school already, most of the people were just awful, she did not like many of them, they were idiots. “Fuck Fuck Fuck!” She continued to pace, running a hand through her hot pink hair, as she tried to think, but everything was so foggy and she just wanted to curl up somewhere and hide. She ended up crouching down on the ground of the parking lot and placing her hands on her head, curling up a bit, trying to will herself to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:34 pm

As Allison drove into the Beacon Hills High School parking lot she glanced over at the clock on the dash. She had been running late this morning and was late to school which was unusual for her. Allison usually was on time for everything, especially school, but for some reason she just wasn't as speedy today as she normally was. Sighing as she scanned the parking lot for a parking space Allison noticed that there wasn't anybody else outside the school at all. 'Great that means I'm really really late than." Allison thought to herself as she continued to weave in and out of the parking lot looking for an open space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:08 pm

She was trying to get a hold of herself, but she did not know what to do, her mind was elsewhere. She took in a deep breath and let it out, she figured she was alone in the parking lot, that no one else was coming in. But she heard something and lifted up her head, just in time to see the car coming. She could not move though, but she did let out a scream that was kind of high pitched enough to possibly crack or shatter some windows on cars. When she was hit, she kind of landed on her back, sprawled out a bit on the concrete, her head was bleeding a little bit on the side, but other than that she was okay, just a bit out of it, the sun was shining in her eyes, and she had the wind knocked out of her.

[OOC: This work for you? ]
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:18 am

As she neared a clear parking space Allison looked over at the clock on the dash once more. As she felt her car hit into something, or someone, Allison screamed as she was jerked back into her seat. A little dazed Allison thought she heard a deafening scream coming from somewhere outside the car. Quickly unbuckling her seat belt Allison grabbed her cell phone out of her school bag before pushing open her car door and running to the front of her car. As she saw the girl laying there on her back, blood on her head, Allison gasped quickly and covered her mouth in shock. Moving next to the girl Allison knelt before her and quickly punched in 911 on her cell phone before holding it up to her ear. "Hello, hello?!" She said frantically. "I-I've hit someone with my car! I'm at Beacon Hills High, please send someone quickly, her head is bleeding!" Hanging up her phone and putting it down on the pavement next to her Allison moved her eyes back to the girl. "Don't move! Someone is coming to help!" She told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Her left side hurt, she took the impact, even if it was a low speed, but still a car versus a human being, yeah. She blinked a bit, trying to get her vision to clear, but she was still blinded a bit by the sun, so instead she closed her eyes to gain some relief. Her head was pounding, what the hell hit her, or better yet who? Then she heard the familiar voice, it was Allison, it made her chuckle a bit, then wince with pain, she was chuckling because it looked like Karma got her back for using the Siren Song on Allison the other night. She thought it was ironic, as she opened her eyes, “Help me up… Just bruised…” She did not realize her head was bleeding a little, hell she was just wanting to get up. So instead placed her hands on the ground and started to sit up, she was still shaking a little due to withdrawal but she was not about to admit that part of her past to anyone. Hell no, it was about new starts right?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:52 pm

Allison stared down at the girl as she chuckled, confused by her actions. Why would the girl be laughing at a time like this?? AS she opened her eyes and told Allison to help her up Allison began to shake her head and put her hand on the girls shoulder. "No I think you should stay laying down, at least until someone else gets here." As Allison looked over the girl she noticed the blood coming from the girls hand. "You're bleeding...your hand. OMG..." Allison's mouth hung open a little and she started to fight back tears. She couldn't believe what she had just done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Skylla thought Karma was a bitch before, but now she was sure of it, as she sighed softly, glancing to the girl for a moment. She lifted up her hand to feel her head, and when she glanced at her hand, there was blood on it. "Can you just... get someone for me?" She was tired, she was so tired, but instead of arguing, she laid back down, murmuring lightly, "I want Stiles... " She wanted her cousin, she just wanted her cousin, murmuring lighter, obviously she was drifting, wanting to go to sleep, "He's my cousin..." She should have went to class instead of having a mini-meltdown! But that was the price she paid for her past, one she was trying to make up for, as she closed her eyes, intending on resting, but instead she was falling asleep, and probably had a concussion so it was a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm

As Allison heard the girl mention Stiles' name and that he was her cousin she began to feel even worse about what she had done. Watching as the girl laid her head back down against the concrete. Without speaking Allison pulled off the sweatshirt she was wearing and slowly and softly lifted the girls head placing the sweatshirt underneath of it. Speaking quickly and quietly Allison nodded at the girl even though she knew she couldn't see her. "I-I'll call him. Right now!" As Allison grabbed her phone off the ground she began to hear the faint sound of sirens in the distance. "I think the ambulance coming. Just lay still." Allison found Stiles' number in her phone and listened to it ring until he picked up. She knew he could probably hear the panic in her voice as she explained what was happening outside the school.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Stiles was eating when he got Allison call and he was hesitant to answer at first, but he realized it must be important because she didn't call him very often. "Hello?" He listened as she panicked on the phone and he just sat there with a blank look on his face. "You what? Allison what the hell is wrong with you? I'll be right there!" He hung up quickly and got into his car, heading towards the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

There was nothing she could do, she was drifting in and out of consciousness, her hair was falling into her face a bit. She barely heard Allison anymore, everything just started to drift away, and she laid there on the cold concrete for the time being. She started to come back around, as she opened her eyes, glancing up at the sun, "... What..." She blinked a bit, as she tried to keep her eyes open.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:23 am

As Allison hung up the phone she knew it would only be minutes until Stiles got outside, he was fast when he wanted and needed to be. As she sat there with the girl Allison prayed that the ambulance would hurry up. The girl wasn't looking very good. As she struggled to keep her eyes open Allison spoke softly. "Stiles is on his way..if you need to close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 pm

After about 5 minutes, Stiles pulled up to the school parking lot, parked, and ran out of car. As soon as he saw Allison and Sky and ran over to them as quickly as possible. He looked up at Allison seriously, "Is she okay?" Taking a breath, he knelt down beside his cousin and grabbed her hand so she knew that he was there. She didn't look good and he wasn't sure if she was conscious or not. "Sky... I'm here. You're gonna be okay." He nodded reassuringly to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 pm

She was drifting in and out, as she heard the commotion, she closed her eyes again, her head was pounding, the sun was not helping. She felt someone take her hand and she knew who it was automatically, as she squeezed his hand lightly, then held on to it, murmuring lightly, "Come with me..." She hated the hospital, she did not want to go alone, as she opened her eyes and glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Stiles nodded and squeezed her hand tighter. "Of course I will. Don't worry Sky, I promise everything will be fine. And Allison, she didn't mean to do this." He nodded and then ran his thumb along her cheek trying to comfort her. The last thing he needed was for her to feel unsafe and like she needed to go back home. He loved her being there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm only Human (Open)   I'm only Human (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm only Human (Open)
Page 1 of 1