Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Pretend it all away (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pretend it all away (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pretend it all away (Open)   Pretend it all away (Open) EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Skylla meant it when she said she needed a few days from Stiles, from everything, she needed to prepare for what she wanted, and she could not do it while in that house, always getting onto the subject of Lydia. She was so sick of Lydia, the very name, the very thought of that girl pissed her off. So she was doing a show at the Jungle Dance Club, stage and everything, she stepped out on stage once the DJ cut off the music, and she tapped her foot, preparing herself, once the music started playing, her music, she was nervous, but she did not pay attention to the crowd, just the music. Her vibrant dark pink hair stood out, as she pulled the microphone off of its stand, “We throw tantrums like parties, we're not happy 'til everyone knows we're sick, and that's just how we like it. We've hurt bad enough, right, we've earned it.”

As she sang, her silver tongue stud showing, she started to get louder, her free hand moving down a bit, to the beat of the music, “Don't tell the others but it's all getting old, I mean how many more times must our stories be told? And being lonely's only fun in a group, it sort of loses its charm when it's true. I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well! Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like hell! And I'm sure it's fun at first, test your pulse and check your vitals. If it's only a game you lost me! I quit it with the suicidal recital.” She lifted up her hand to the side of her head, as she jumped around a bit, moving to the music, her feet moving, as she leaned over to the edge of the stage, leaning forward in the face of one of the crowd. “So now you know all my secrets, I want out, I know I don't need this. Can you find me friends that don't rank me on what I've been through? The more battle scars the more attention it gets you.”

Then she went very soft, as she lifted up her free hand to place it on her head, she closed her eyes, just getting into the music, trying to drown everything else out, all the thoughts and anger, putting it into her music. “Yeah we should've known it would end this way. What did you expect, pretend it all away? And all we've got left is a sorry pile of hearts. I'm getting out, gonna write myself a new start. Come on, dry your eyes, meet me on the other side, run as fast as you can and we'll make it out alive. We know better now, we don't have to live like this, go tell them all we don't have to live like this.” She screamed it almost, the last part, and then got softer once more, “I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well. Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like hell! And I'm sure it's fun at first, test your pulse and check your vitals. If it's only a game you lost me! I quit it with the suicidal recital. If it's only a game you lost me… I quit it with the suicidal recital.”

When the music slowly died down, she felt relieved, it was no doubt she lived and breathed for music, she was good at it, as she set the microphone back on the stand and she jumped off the stage and landed on her feet on the dance floor, moving through the crowd.

[Wearing: This ]
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Pretend it all away (Open)   Pretend it all away (Open) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:01 am

Stiles parked his car and walked towards the club slowly, he really just needed to get away from everything. He was so stressed out and worried about his cousin and honestly, he couldn't take it anymore. Hopefully some music would do him good tonight. Once he got into the club he sighed looking around at all of the people. He did not notice that his cousin was in the same club as him. He walked over to the bar and sat down, facing the crowd of people dancing. As he sat there he thought, 'maybe this wasn't such a good idea.'

He sat there thinking about everything that had been going on and it just made everything worse. Why couldn't he just stop loving Lydia. Maybe then Sky would accept him. Maybe then they would fight less and they could just be the way Stiles wanted them to be. But it wasn't that simple, when you love someone you can't just stop loving them, that's not how it works. Those kinds of things take time. Maybe Stiles needed to try to stop loving Lydia. For his cousin.

He looked around at all of the people dancing and having fun and part of him wished that he could be some of them. Those people don't have to worry about dying everyday of their lives. They don't know about what's really out there and they don;t have to fear it. Stiles envied people like that. He just wished he could have a normal life.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pretend it all away (Open)   Pretend it all away (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:45 am

There was nothing more she wanted than to be able to drift away, she needed some time to herself, what better way to drift than that in music, dancing and overall a good time. She needed to get out of house and out of Derek’s house for a bit, there were too many voices, past echoes and things she could not discuss with Derek. She sighed softly, as she danced with some boys, he was always a free spirit, but she made sure to let them know she was spoken for, she did not want Derek coming into the place and breaking bones and what not over harmless flirting and dancing. Her eyes were closed, her head bobbing to the music, her feet moving, her hips swaying, her hair was bouncing everywhere.

There was nothing more she wanted than to just be normal and have fun for a change, her mind was clouded with too many fights, too many issues, she felt like she couldn’t breathe the last time that she fought with Stiles, she did not need that, she needed to not fight with Stiles, but she also needed him to be happy and safe. Lydia was not happy and safe. And she was running out of will power to not punch that girl in the face, she was trying to keep her temper at bay, but she could not keep it back for now.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Pretend it all away (Open)   Pretend it all away (Open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:15 am

As Stiles sat at the bar, he scanned the room watching all of the people dancing and having fun. But when he saw her he stopped. There she was dancing and it looked like she was actually having a good time. Stiles couldn't help but smile because he loved seeing Sky happy and he had missed her so much. Knowing that she was safe and that she was happy was a huge relief for him.

Quickly, Stiles put the hood of his jacket on, hoping that it would make it so that nobody could tell who he was. If Sky did notice him, he didn't want her to know who he was. He knew that seeing him would just make things bad for her again. She hated him after what he had said and he didn't want to ruin her moment of happiness. So, he sat at the bar watching her dance and covering his face at the same time. If Sky noticed him, he would just leave and then go back to the way things were. Sky would be with Derek and he would be at home with his father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretend it all away (Open)   Pretend it all away (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pretend it all away (Open)
Page 1 of 1