Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Lydia finally found a suitable place to sit down, a bench underneath a tree and shaded from the sun. She sat down on the bench and smiled up at Stiles. "Are you going to sit down?" she asked, slightly giggling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Stiles shook his head as Lydia talked. "Oh, uh yeah, sorry." He smiled sitting down next to Lydia. He looked at her and smiled sweetly as he looked into her eyes. "This is much better, don't you think?" He looked up and around to see if the sun could get into their eyes again somehow. As he did so, he played around with his lacrosse stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Lydia smiled and breathed through her nose, sniffing in the warm summer air. "Yes, this is much better." she smiled and closed her eyes, tilting her head back and allowing a gentle breeze to blow through her hair. "I love summer."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia as she closed her eyes letting the wind blow through her hair. She looked so beautiful at this moment. She always looked beautiful, but in that moment it was almost too much for him to take. It must have been the way the the sunlight shined against her hair, or maybe just the fact that she looked so happy and peaceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 am

Lydia opened her eyes and sighed, staring across the field and watching the wind play with the leaves on the trees. The branches gently swayed as another gust of wind blew three them, and leaves from above their heads began to fall around Lydia and Stiles. "Beautiful day." she said, trying to start up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:36 am

Stiles was still looking at Lydia when he nodded. "Very..." He grinned wider and hoped that she wouldn't notice him. Stiles wasn't even paying attention to their surroundings, all he could see was Lydia. The only word he heard was beautiful and that automatically made him think of her, of course. 'Wow.' He thought to himself as he looked at the wind blowing through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Lydia smiled and hummed a little as the wind finished blowing through her hair. "I love that feeling." she said, smiling and looking over at Stiles again. "So," she said, sitting up stair and playing with her hands a bit in her lap. "What have you been doing lately? Anything fun?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Stiles shrugged at Lydia. "Not much actually, I've mostly been focusing on lacrosse and I've been thinking about you.... and Scott and everyone." He made sure to add their other friends so that Lydia didn't feel weird. Although he was mainly thinking about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Lydia nodded and smiled at him. She could pretty much tell that all Stiles had on his mind was her. She was pretty good at figuring out when people were thinking about her just by their eyes, and she already knew Stiles had been crushing on her. "Well, that doesn't sound very entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Stiles chuckled a bit at Lydia's comment. "Well, it's not as boring as you would think. I have a lot to think about. I like to think about them. My friends I mean. I love you guys." He half smiled at her and then started to play with his lacrosse stick a bit. As he looked at his lacrosse stick he sighed. "So um, did Jackson ever teach you anything about lacrosse. I mean he played so much and you two were together a lot.." He wasn't sure why he just asked Lydia that or why he brought Jackson up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

Lydia thought for moment before finally speaking. "Well, in all honesty, we never really talked about lacrosse. I just came to the games to support him." she paused. "Jackson's a little....shallow....if you know what I mean." She waited for a reaction from Stiles. When she didn't get one she continued. "We mainly just talked about him, or we fought about what movie to watch together. I don't really think we ever discussed anything else." When Lydia realized this was true, she began to wonder exactly why she was even interested in Jackson to begin with. Shaking it off, she sat up a little more. "Anyway," she sighed. "No he didn't ever teach me anything."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Stiles looked at Lydia as she spoke to him, he was really interested in what she had to say. When Lydia said Jackson was shallow, all Stiles did was nod. She was right, Jackson is shallow, but he wasn't always shallow. Stiles knew that Lydia was happy with Jackson at least some of the time, and if she was happy, then so was Stiles. Stiles didn't hate Jackson though, sure, he was jealous of him and a lot of the time Jackson got on his nerves, but he didn't hate him. Plus, he didn't want Lydia to think that Stiles had something against Jackson. He nodded at Lydia and then looked down at his lacrosse stick. "Did you ever want to learn about it? Or did you not care?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:39 pm

Lydia smiled at him and looked down at the lacrosse stick in his hands. She thought for a moment about whether or not she was interested in learning and whether or not Stiles actually wanted to teach her or if her just wanted an excuse to be closer to her. "Um," she wiggled her feet around on the ground and looked up into his eyes. "I guess I am sort of interested in the appeal."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia as she looked into his eyes. "Great! How about we start right now?" He stood up and smiled at her, his lacrosse stick still in his hand. He was extremely excited, mostly because he was going to spend more time with Lydia. 'This is going to be amazing!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Lydia smiled and stood up slowly, making sure that her purse and her book didn't fall off the bench. She walked over towards Stiles, her arms folded in front of her. She eyed the lacrosse stick. She had been to many lacrosse games, but honestly the only she ever paid attention to was Jackson and her phone. She never really watched the games. "So," she said, stopping in front of Stiles. "What do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:55 pm

'Oh god, what do I start with.' He said to himself nervously. He took a breath and smiled at her. "Okay, I guess we can start with just throwing the ball into the net. Here take this." He handed Lydia the lacrosse stick and ran over to the net, where he had left the ball. Once he got back to Lydia he smiled. "Hold it like this." He put her hands in the right position and then placed the ball in the net of the lacrosse stick. "Then swing back then forward like this." Stiles walked behind Lydia and grabbed her arms lightly then moved them, showing her the right form to swing the stick. 'Oh my god, this is amazing.' He looked at her smiling. "Just like that. Got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:47 pm

Lydia listened intently as Stiles attempted to explain what she needed to do. She nodded every couple seconds and allowed him to control her arms. She smiled. realizing that Stiles was probably dying of happiness, a looked back at him as he asked her if she had it. "I...." she paused, turning around to face him. "I think so." She nodded and waited for Stiles to tell her what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia as she looked back at him. He wished so badly that she felt the same way about him as he did about her. That moment could be the best of his life if she did. He knew that she was just smiling at him to be polite and that she didn't really like him. As much as he wanted it to be true he knew it would never be. Suddenly, he realized that he was staring at her and he took a breath before looking away. "So, then um... I guess you can try that a few times. I will go get the ball." He bit his lip and started to kick his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Lydia smiled at him again and nodded gently. "Alright." she said, softly brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She began softly swinging the lacrosse stick next to her, moving it back and forth slowly, as if practicing the swing Stiles had just shown her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Stiles looked up and grinned at Lydia. He couldn't help it, she just made him smile. As she practiced swinging, he ran over and grabbed the lacrosse ball. He honestly had no clue what he was going to teach her next seeing as he wasn't very good at lacrosse himself and he had never taught anyone before. But, he would figure something out. He wouldn't ruin a chance to be with Lydia. After he picked up the ball, he ran back over to Lydia and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Lydia watched as Stiles hurried back to her. She stopped swinging and smiled. "So," she said, playfully swinging the stick at her side with one hand. "What next, teacher?" She let out a small giggle and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Stiles grinned as wide as he could at her giggle. He loved it so much, it was the cutest thing he has ever heard. He chuckled at her, "Well, I guess you could practice catching the ball in the net." He shrugged at her, thinking about how he was going to tie all of this together. Sadly, Stiles couldn't find an excuse to get close to Lydia this time, but he was still with her, so that was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:41 pm

Lydia nodded and smiled. She grasped the lacrosse stick with both hands and looked at Stiles. "Alright." she said. "How do I do that?" she asked, quickly regretting that statement, realizing that she sounded a little dumb. Although, she did not know anything about lacrosse, so she at least felt better about that.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:20 am

Stiles chuckled a bit and then walked over to Lydia and grabbed the stick from her slowly. "Just hold it like this again and when I throw it to you try to make it so the ball lands right here." He pointed the the bottom of the net. "Then turn the stick like this to make sure you have a good hold on the ball." He smiled and looked at her. "Can you do that?" He asked sarcastically and then handed the lacrosse stick back to Lydia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Lydia smiled at Stiles and quirked her head to the side. "Can I do that." she said, very confident in herself. She backed up slightly, holding the lacrosse stick in front of her like Stiles showed her. She readied herself, then looked up at him. "Okay. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next