Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia and then nodded at her once she said that she was ready, "Okay, here you go." He swung his arm down and then back up, throwing the ball in the air. A smile appeared on his face when he saw that the ball was going right towards Lydia. He hoped that she would be able to catch it easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Lydia watched the ball fly through the air and concentrated. She grasped the stick tightly and waited for the right moment. As the ball got close enough, she moved the stick through the air and hoped that it would land in the net. As the ball fell to the ground, she looked down at in with a defeated expression on her face and let go with on of her hands, allowing one end of the stick to fall to the ground next to the ball.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Stiles saw as Lydia looked defeated and frowned before walking over to her. "Hey, "It's alright. It may take a bit. Lacrosse is harder than it looks." He smiled sweetly at her and then grabbed the ball. "We can stop if you want. It's fine with me whatever you want to do." He shrugged at her and then looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:31 pm

Lydia quickly looked up at Stiles. "Stop?! No! I want to get this." She held the stick firmly in front of her again and got into the correct stance. "Lets keep going." she said, determined to catch the ball.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia's determination and then nodded at her before running back to where he was before. He was so glad to be with Lydia and to see her happy. Well she seemed happy to him. "Okay Lydia, let's try this again." He was really impressed by how easily this came to her. She was probably better than him at lacrosse if he was being honest with himself. He swung his arm down and then back up again and watched the ball as it flew through the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Lydia waited for the ball to be in just the right spot, then moved the lacrosse stick through the air and spun it around. As she looked down to find the ball nestled into the net of the stick, she began to jump up and down, a gigantic smile on her face. "I did it!" she said happily, looking over at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:31 pm

Stiles bit his lip as the ball flew through the air and he hoped that she would catch it. His arms raised up in the air and a grin appeared on his face as soon as he saw the ball go in the net. "Yes!" He chuckled lightly and then ran over to Lydia to congratulate her. The smile on her face just made him happier because he knew now that she was enjoying herself. He stopped in front of her grinning, "You're amazing Lydia." He stopped, realizing what he said and then he tried to correct himself, "I mean that was amazing, not many people can learn that quickly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:09 pm

Lydia was still beaming from her victory. She jumped up and down a few more times and then reached into the net to collect the ball. She struggled with getting it out at first, but finally got and smiled, holding out to Stiles. "Again?" she asked, honestly wanting to see if she could do it again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia and then nodded. "Let's do it! Wait... That sounded wrong. You get the point." He turned around chuckling and then ran back to where he was before. "You know, pretty soon you are going to be better than me at this." A smile appeared on his face, and he swung his arm back and then forward. As the ball flew threw the air, he grinned at her. This time he didn't really care about watching the ball, he just wanted to look at Lydia for awhile. It seems creepy, I know, but he just couldn't help how much he loved her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Lydia screamed a little with joy as she caught the ball again. A smile slid across her face and stayed there. A breeze picked through her hair and forced it in front of her eyes, and as she tried to swat he hair away, she dropped the stick on the ground. The wind picked up even more, blowing her hair in different directions. Now having a small panic attack about how her hair was going to look after this unexpected ciaos, she began furiously batting her hair back down to her head.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Stiles bit his lip, grinning widely at Lydia's reaction to catching the ball. It was so cute and he could hardly take it! Once again, he ran over to where she was. He noticed Lydia struggling to fix her hair and chuckled a bit. She honestly did not have to worry about what her hair looked like in front of him. To Stiles she would always look beautiful no matter what her hair looked like! It mattered to Lydia though, he could see that. Before he could even think about it, Stiles stepped in front of her and smiled, "Here, let me.." A grin appeared on his face as he gently tucked her hair behind her ear and ran his hand through the rest to fix it even more. He left his hand there so that it would not move, hoping that Lydia would not swat his hand away or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Lydia looked at Stiles. "Thanks." she said nervously, bringing her own hand to her head and fixing her hair on her own. As she did this, she gently removed Stiles's hand from her head as the wind began to calm. "I hate wind."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Stiles looked down at the ground, shoving his hands in his pockets quickly. He felt like a complete idiot. 'What the hell were you thinking. why would she let you do that?' He said to himself as he nodded to her. "Yeah... Me too. Sorry." Before she could say anything, he turned around and started to walk away from her because he didn't want to make himself feel like more of an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:39 am

Lydia quickly began to walk with Stiles, wondering exactly why he was walking away. "Wait," she said, running in front of him. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:47 am

Stiles stopped when Lydia ran in front of him. 'What was she doing?' He sighed and then shook his head, "I- I don't know." He looked up into her beautiful eyes and was immediately distracted by them. 'Pull yourself together.' A slight frown appeared on his face as he thought about how stupid what he had just done was. "I'm sorry about that.. I-" He stopped talking before he messed up again. 'Why can't I just do something right? Why can't she just like me.' He said to himself, only making him feel worse about his situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:22 am

Lydia reached a hand out and took one of Stiles', pulling it close to her and looking at him. "Don't be embarrassed." She thought for a few moments before she spoke again. "Stiles. I know you've had a crush on me for quite a while. You don't have to keep trying so hard to be perfect."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:10 pm

A shiver ran through him as Lydia grabbed his hand. With just a simple touch, Lydia could make him forget everything that had been on his mind. As she spoke he started to wonder if all of what she was saying just a nice way of telling Stiles to stop trying to get her to like him it's never going to happen. If she hadn't fallen for him by then, it wasn't going to happen. Stiles took a breath and shook his head, "I can't. Not because I'm that desperate, but because that's what you deserve. Lydia you're always in relationships with people who treat you like you're nothing. Don't you ever feel like you deserve more? That you deserve someone who will love you unconditionally for the rest of his life and who will teach you how to do things. Or maybe someone who would text you everyday to see how you are doing and who would do anything for you, who'd protect you no matter what it took. someone who would stay at the hospital with you after something tragic happens at a school formal." Stiles took a deep breath and then mumbled, "Lydia you deserve perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3