Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) Empty
PostSubject: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:38 pm

*This Thread Takes Place In The Beginning Of Season 3*

As Allison sat in her bedroom she stared out the window deep in thought. All that was on her mind was Scott. School was starting in the next few days and Allison and her father had only just recently gotten back from their trip. Allison hadn't seen Scott yet and they hadn't talked all summer. Sighing a little Allison stood up and walked over to the window grabbing her phone off her desk as she walked. As she stood in front of her window she scrolled through her contacts in her phone. As she got to Scotts name she paused for a second before going to the next name in the list- Stiles-. Sighing a little Allison typed out a message and hit send. -Hey Stiles....- Allison didn't really know what to say to her ex's best friend but she wanted to check up on Scott and knew that Stiles was the best way too.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Stiles was sitting at his computer looking up "ways to talk to girls." and "How to impress a girl who doesn't know you exist." He was staring at the computer intensely and as soon as his phone went off, he jumped and fell off of his chair face first onto the ground. Quickly, he jumped up and looked around making sure that no one saw him. Thankfully, no one was there to see it so, he grabbed his phone and sat back down. A confused look appeared on his face as he saw that Allison was the person texting him. 'Why would she be texting me?' He thought to himself as he replied to her. "Hey.... Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Still standing in front of her window as her phone went off in her hand Allison read the text from Stiles. He seemed confused in the text and Allison could understand why. She hadn't talked to anyone except for Lydia since her father and her had left on their trip. And now out of the blue here she was texting Stiles. Taking in a slow breath Allison started bite her lip gently trying to figure out what to say back. -Yeah....everything is fine..I was just...I wanted to know...- Pausing to take another breath Allison slowly finished typing her message. -I wanted to know if you've talked to Scott....and how he is..-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Stiles could easily tell that Allison was missing Scott. Why else would she text him? I mean seriously. He continued to read about how he could get Lydia to go out with him and when his phone buzzed he looked down and sighed. He felt really bad for Allison, he understood where she was coming from. I mean, he sort of did. He knew that she was going to need someone to talk to. So, he replied to her, "Yes, I've talked to him. He's... alright. Do you want to talk Allison.. I mean, in person."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:31 pm

Staring out her window Allison felt her phone go off in her pocket but continued to stare into the dark night. Sighing a little Allison finally lifted her hand to read the message from Stiles. As she read that Stiles had talked to Scott and he was okay, Allison felt a little better. Walking over to her bed Allison laid across it and pulled a pillow under her head before replying. "No....I don't know....maybe..." Allison put her phone next to her before closing her eyes and sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Stiles sighed a bit when he read Allison's text. She obviously needed someone to talk to and he was sad that she wouldn't just admit it. Maybe she didn't know how she felt or maybe she was embarrassed. Whatever it was, Stiles didn't care knew that she was really hurting and he was going to help her. "Ill be over soon." He sent to her and then stood up getting ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Reaching for her phone as it went off, Allison held it above her head as she read the reply from Stiles. Sitting up slowly she bit her lip a little thinking about what her father might say about Stiles showing up. Shaking her head a little she put the thought out of her mind. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she needed someone to talk to about Scott. And as much as she didn't want to admit it because it hurt too much....she missed him. Allison responded with a quick okay and smoothed back her hair from her face. It was shorter now but still was in her face. Allison laid back down on her bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Once Stiles arrived at Allison's house, he stopped the car next to her driveway and then got out and walked to her front door. After he rung the doorbell, Stiles realized that her father might answer and that made him nervous. Dads in general made Stiles nervous, especially hers. He just has that vibe about him that could make anyone afraid. A deep breath came out of his breath as he stood there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Upon hearing the doorbell ring Allison sat up quickly and ran out of her room. She wanted to try to get to the door before her father, if he was even there. As she came down the stairs she noticed his jacket wasn't hanging up and assumed he must of gone out to get food since they had just come home and had none in the house. Walking to the front door and opening it Allison greeted Stiles with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Stiles sighed of relief when Allison opened the door and then smiled. "Hey." He said sweetly and then looked down at the ground. He always felt awkward no matter who he was around. Allison needed his help though, and he knew that. So, he looked up and tilted his head, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:28 pm

"Hey" Allison replied and then watched as Stiles looked towards the ground. She figured this must be awkward for him, coming to his best friends ex's house to talk about his best friend. Nodding in response to his question and then slightly shaking her head Allison sighed. "I don't know.." Moving out of the way Allison looked over at Stiles. "Want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Stiles nodded and stepped inside her house slowly. "I know what you mean, I mean I really don't, but I understand." He chuckled a bit under his breath. "If that makes any sense?" He sighed and put his hand on Allison's arm gently. "I'm here for you. That's all I mean." He pulled his hand away and looked at her sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:24 am

Pushing the door shut as Stiles walked in Allison smiled a little at his awkwardness. She could tell how weird this must be for him. Smiling at him all she could think to say was "Thank You" Walking into her living room, Allison sat in an armchair pulling her legs up into it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:30 am

Stiles nodded at Allison, telling her that it was no problem and he followed her into the living room. He slowly sat down on her couch, not knowing if it was okay or not and he looked at the fireplace. "So... Where do you want to start. I'm all ears." Or did she want to know something? Maybe she wanted to ask him questions. "Unless you don't want to talk. Then I'll do the talking.. What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 am

As Allison watched Stiles sit down and ramble she started to think. Was there something she actually needed to talk about or did she just want the reassurance that Scott was okay? Allison bit her lip gently before answering Stiles. "Stiles....I just need to know....is he actually okay..." As Allison thought about it what she REALLY wanted to know was....had he gotten over her...had he moved on in the last 4 months of no communication....
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am

Stiles looked at Allison and then looked down at the floor, sighing a bit. Honestly, he didn't know what to say to Allison. He didn't want to make her feel even worse for what she had done, but at the same time, he didn't want her to feel like he was over her. 'The truth..' Stiles aid to himself. 'Tell her the truth.' A deep breath escaped and he looked back at her, "Um.. Well, I'm not going to sit here and tell you that he's perfectly fine. I won't lie to you. It's been hard for him and I know it's been hard for you too. I will say that he's managing though. He's working out more, reading, going to summer school, everything you can think of. I guess he just wants to be better for everyone." 'Including you.' He wanted to say, but he kept himself from saying so because she would feel guilty. "It hurts, but he's taking care of himself. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Swallowing down the lump that started to form in her throat as Stiles talked Allison nodded slowly. Even though she looked right at Stiles it was more like she was staring past him. Her voice barely a whisper Allison spoke slowly. "I'm glad he is doing what he needs to do...i'm proud of him." Allison sighed a little, happy that Stiles was being truthful with her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Stiles looked down, frowning slightly at Allison's comment. It was more than obvious that she was hurting. For some reason, he didn't know why, Stiles felt the need to make her feel better and make her happy again. Maybe it was because Allison is one of the nicest people he has ever met. She's the most lovable too. "Well, how are you Allison? I might be wrong, but I can't help feeling like you are in a lot of pain as well."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:01 pm

Looking down Allison shrugged her shoulders a little. "I'm okay...i guess." She said softly knowing it was a lie. "It's just been hard this summer...not having my mom...ya know?" Allison looked up at Stiles remembering that he must know how she felt about that. Stiles had lost his mother just like she had, at a younger age yes, but still.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Stiles looked down at the floor when Allison spoke about losing her mother. He felt bad for her, he truly did, but he was also starting to think about his own mother. He missed her mom more than anyone could ever know, except maybe Allison. She understood what it felt like to lose someone close to you. It sucked, but I think that is why Stiles felt like he needed to help her. That and because he knew Scott would want that. A sigh escaped Stiles' lips and he looked back up. "Yeah, I know... I'm so sorry that all of this has happened to you. Just know that I'm here for you, Lydia is here for you..." He mumbled the rest to her, " and Scott ..."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 am

Looking back down Allison bit her lip softly, thoughts of her mom and Scott scrambling her mind. They were the only two she thought of recently. Looking up at Stiles as she heard the soft sigh Allison nodded a little in response to his words. "Yeah....I know...it's just hard sometimes to talk to lydia, you should know that" Allison smiled slightly at Stiles. "And I would talk to Scott....but we haven't talked all summer and thats because of me...because I told him not to call." Sighing a little Allison frowned. "And you...well I don't want to trouble you....you probably have a lot to do and have Scott..." Allison trailed off softly before looking down at her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:25 am

Stiles nodded as Allison spoke and then sighed. "Allison you aren't troubling me. I would not be here if you were trust me." He laughed at Allison's comment about Lydia because it was so true. "Yeah Lydia's kind of all over the place... especially recently." Honestly, Stiles just wanted to make Allison feel better, he hated seeing people so sad. He especially hated it when the people who were sad were close to him and close to Scott. Scott would hate to know how sad Allison was so Stiles knew that it was his job to make her feel better again.... he just didn't know how. "What is it that you really want to talk about? I know there's something more going on inside your head. I'm not as stupid as I look." He chuckled and looked up at Allison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)   Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking Of Him (Allison & Stiles)
Page 1 of 1