Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  Empty
PostSubject: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 am

This thread takes place after "A Day Of Sorrow"

Stiles pulled up to his house in his jeep and stopped in the driveway. He looked back and made sure that Allison was still behind him. She was. He smiled slightly and opened to door to his jeep and got out. Once he was out of the car he sure the door and looked over waiting for Allison to catch up to him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:17 am

Allison followed Stiles from the cemetery to his house. The whole way over she thought of Scott. What could the tattoo mean? And how would it just show up. As she saw Stiles come to a stop in his driveway she pulled over on the side of the street and parked her car. She unbuckled her seat belt and grabbed her phone before opening the drivers door to get out. Allison pushed the door closed and locked her car before walking over to where Stiles stood.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 am

Stiles smiled at Allison and then turned and started to walk towards his door. He opened the door to the house and kept holding it open so that Allison could come inside. "Come in." He smiled and watched as she came inside. He shut the door behind Allison and started to walk to his room. Once they got there he opened his door and walked inside. "Sorry, I'ts kind of a mess."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 am

Allison followed Stiles into his house and up to his room. She followed Stiles and looked around not expecting what she saw. As she looked around she noticed a huge flat screen tv, a bunch of jewelry and other bags that looked like they might contain clothes. Allison chuckled a little as she motioned to the mess in the corner. "Um....What's all this?" She asked looking back at Stiles as she stood in the doorway not sure where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:42 am

Stiles' eyes widened. "Oh... uh. It's not what you think really. I um.. It's just some things i bought for Lydia's birthday. I was planning on returning them, i just haven't gotten around to it." He looked around a bit embarrassed and then motioned over to his bed. "You can sit if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:51 am

As she walked over towards Stiles bed Allison chuckled as she thought about Stiles crush on Lydia. She knew he had bought her something big but she never imagined it had been between that and all this stuff. Actually she never even found out what Stiles had given Lydia for her birthday because of the mess that had unfolded at the party. She would have to remember to ask her. Allison smiled at Stiles and sat on his bed a little uncomfortable. She still felt a little weird being with Stiles without Scott. Allison sighed and looked down at her hands in her lap as she thought about Scott again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:56 am

Stiles sat in the chair across from his bed. "You know, he's worried about you." Stiles knew the reason that Allison came was to talk about Scott. He thought that Allison should know how worried Scott had been. He never saw her anymore and he was always so worried that she might get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

With a sad look on her face Allison looked up at Stiles. Allison nodded and softly started to answer. "I-I know...i worry about him too. I just..." Allison looked back down at her hands without finishing her sentence. She missed Scott...She really did. And she thought about him constantly. After everything that happened she just needed a break from it...from him....from all the werewolf stuff. But she knew she could never truly get away....it was in her blood.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 am

Stiles tilted his head at her. "You what?" He felt bad for Allison. He knew how much she cared and how much she loved Scott, but she needed a break. He understood that. After everything that she had been through. If that were Stiles, he would do the same. He hoped that he wasn't making her feel bad by saying that though.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am

Looking back up at Stiles Allison frowned. "I just miss him....And I know I shouldn't.. I mean I was the one that broke up with him.. He shouldn't be worried bout me. He shouldn't care about me." Allison sighed and played with her hands. She didn't know what to say or what to think anymore. She hadn't spoken about Scott to anyone recently, Not even Lydia, and here she was pouring everything from her heart out to Stiles...Scotts best friend...someone she never even really got to know in the time she and Scott were together.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Stiles looked up at Allison. She was wrong. Scott was never mad about her breaking up with him, he knew why she did it and he understood just like stiles did. "He misses you too Allison. He tells me almost everyday. He always talks about you, but he was never mad at you. He understands why you did it." He smiles slightly and nodded at her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 am

Allison sighed and nodded. "I know... But he should...he should be mad....he should hate me." Allison tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and quickly wiped away a tear hoping Stiles didn't see it. She sighed and looked back over at Stiles. "Is he really okay though?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:06 am

Stiles frowned slightly as he noticed Allison's tears. "Well he doesn't hate you, and he has no reason to. You have been through a ton and both of us understand." He nodded making sure she heard what he had to say. He didn't want her to feel bad. "Yeah. He's okay i promise. He's just worried that you aren't" He looked at her
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 am

Allison took in a couple of deep breaths relieved that Scott truly was okay. She knew Stiles had to be lying a little. No one was always 100% okay. They had both been through a lot, along with all of their friends, she knew none of them were okay. Allison put on a fake smile and looked over at Stiles. "I'm fine" She said trying to make sure she didn't sound like she was lying. If Scott asked Stiles about their conversation Allison wanted to make sure that that was what Stiles would tell him. She didn't want Scott to worry about her. It would only distract him and hurt him more then she knew she already had.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:28 am

Stiles looked at her and nodded knowing that she was lying, he could see the pain in her eyes but he didn't want to call her out on it. He also knew that Scott would worry about her, and he really didn't need to. Allison was a tough chick. she could take care of herself when he needed to. She had proved that much to him. "Do you still want to talk about the tattoo?" He tilted his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:39 am

As she watched Stiles thinking Allison sighed and tried not to think about Scott. She heard her cell phone buzz in her pocket and took it out looking at a text from her dad telling her to be home within the next couple of hours. As she texted her father back she heard Stiles asking her about the tattoo. She put her phone back in her pocket and looked over at Stiles before she nodded to him and cleared her throat. "It just confuses me...how it could just appear."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:43 am

Stiles watched Allison put her phone in her pocket. "Well I'm sure that he got it somewhere, he just wouldn't tell me." Stiles shrugged at her. "Maybe he just needed a change. I think we all did after all that has happened to us. It's been tough." He looked down at the floor thinking about everything.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:04 am

Shrugging her shoulders Allison looked at Stiles. "But a change like that? Isn't that kind of, I don't know, a little much? I don't see him as the tattoo type..." Allison stopped talking after realizing what she had said. The truth is that she had never really known Scott....not really really known him. She wondered if there were still things he was keeping from her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:13 am

Stiles looked at her and nodded. "I guess you're right. He seemed to like it though, I haven't really gotten the chance to ask him about it again. He has been out doing other stuff, It's actually been sort of nice." Stiles didn't want to sound mean but he was being honest with her. Taking a break from all of the drama Scott brings with him was actually sort of peaceful. It felt good to relax.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:34 am

Leaning back on Stiles' bed Allison crossed her legs and sighed. "What kind of stuff?" Allison asked curiously. She still wondered what Scott was up to and wanted to find out if he was out with Derek. She didn't like to think of him out in the woods with Derek. It scared her...

Allison smiled at Stiles and nodded. "I bet it feels a little strange not to be around him all the time though huh?" Allison never really saw one without the other. It was always Scott and Stiles. Now it seems like that might have changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 am

Stiles looked at her. "Well, Scott has being doing things with Isaac now and Derek. I'm not really sure what, but he is spending a lot of time with Isaac now." He looked down. "I guess it is pretty weird not being with him that much anymore, but i'm fine." Stiles shrugged and then sighed. He wondered why Scott had a sudden interest in Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:55 am

Allison looked down slowly and frowned. Stiles had just told her exactly what she didn't want to hear, that Scott was with Derek. Allison was actually surprised that Scott was with Isaac though. They had never seemed like friends. Allison looked up at Stiles and watched him shrug his shoulders. She could tell that he wasn't fine, she could tell that Scott & Isaac hanging out was affecting him. Allison leaned forward and raised her eyebrow at Stiles. "Are you sure you're okay Stiles? I know we never really were the best of friends and never really got too close but I do care about you.."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:06 am

Stiles sighed still looking at the ground and he nodded. "I'm fine." He smiled slightly as Allison said that she cared about him. He cared about her too and he was glad that someone cared. Lately no one really seemed to care about him. They are all too busy with everyone else. He sighed again. He was lying to Allison, Scott hanging around Isaac sucked really bad.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:17 am

Allison could hear the lie in Stiles tone of voice. She could tell that he really wasn't fine. Allison stared across the room not sure what to say to Stiles. She knew how he must of felt. She wondered to herself if she should talk to Scott about this. She hadn't spoken to him in a while but she figured that he needed to know how Stiles felt. Allison sighed and cleared her throat. "Have you talked to Scott recently? Like have you guys hung out or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:21 am

Stiles looked up at Allison with a plain face trying not to frown. He shook his head at her. "No, not for a week..." It had been at least a week. Scott had been too busy to even answer his phone. Stiles had seen Scott the other day, he was with Isaac so Stiles didn't want to bother him. He sighed again. "It's okay though." He looked back down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next