Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Conner was a swimmer. He had been on the swim team at his old school, and he had been hoping to maybe join the team at this new school. He wasn't the greatest swimmer, but he did fairly well and he loved the feeling of gliding through the water. It just felt amazing.

So here he was, at the swimming pool. The doors had been locked, but he had taped the bolt shut before he went home. He wanted to try out the pool, but there were no free swim hours that day, so he figured he would come back later. A soft tug on the door proved his tape was still there.

The strong scent of chlorine filled his nose as he stepped in. The water looked so inviting. Light from outside shone in through the windows and the overnight lights were on, giving decent enough light for him to see by, especially with his enhanced vision. He dropped his bag by the side of the pool and stripped down to his racing briefs and tossed his clothes aside.

Normally he would feel a chill at this point, but he felt perfectly fine, maybe it was the wolf in him keeping him warm. He smirked a little, maybe this wolf thing wasn't so bad after all. He dove in, relishing the feeling of the water rushing past him. After swimming a few laps, he paused and let himself sink to the bottom, his hair floating all over the place as he sat there, relaxing for a moment. When he needed a breath, he pushed off from the bottom of the pool and shot up so fast and hard that he actually left the water and landed back in it with a decidedly ungraceful belly flop. He popped his head back up and swam to the edge coughing as he tried to catch his breath after having the wind knocked out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 am

Isaac had forgotten his notes for an English test inside his locker and had come back to the school, annoyed about himself. He usually wouldn't have bothered coming back for something as trivial as homework, but he didn't want Mrs.McCall to be disappointed about bad grades.

Since he was at the school anyway, he decided to take a shower as well, not wanting to use up too much of the McCall's water. He had been so grateful when he'd first taken a shower at Scott's house, since he'd mostly had to take cold showers when he'd stayed with Derek. The beta enjoyed the hot water running down his body, steam rising from his skin.

When he was finished, he walked into the locker room and wrapped a towel around his waist. He stopped in his tracks as he was about to take his deodorant out of his locker. Holding his nose up, he sniffed the air trying to identify the weird smell he'd noticed. Another werewolf? One he didn't know? But how could that be? He followed the odor, walking back through the showers and then through the swimming team's locker room. He'd spent many hours in this room when he was younger, back when his father was the team's coach. Isaac then opened the door to the school's swimming pool and, after looking around for a few seconds, noticed a boy doing some laps in the water.

"Hey, what are you doing here?", he called out, still wearing nothing but a towel, his bare skin wet and his curly hair tousled.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:14 am

After his spectacular belly flop, Conner was at the wall, trying to get water out of his nose. He jumped at the sudden sound of someone speaking and looked up to find a rather attractive boy in a towel. Either he was very lucky, or the other boy had come to inspect a noise in the pool that shouldn't be there.

"Oh, uh, I'm new and wanted to get a feel for the pool." He was still rubbing at his nose, trying to get the chlorine out of it. "I hope I didn't disrupt something?" He eyed the boy's towel. He put his hands on the side of the pool and pulled himself out. He now stood on the side of the pool, dripping all over the floor. He was amused by the pair of them, one in a towel and the other in swimming briefs. It was as though they were having a competition to see who could wear less. Though technically the other boy would win since a towel is a cover and not actually something to wear.

"My name . . ." He cut himself off. The chlorine finally cleared a bit from his nose and he could smell the other boy a lot better. It was a scent he had found in the school. He was a werewolf. Conner's eyes widened slightly. "You're one of them aren't you?" His eyes flashed blue "You're one of the other . . ." He was about to say werewolves, but he had foolishly taken a step away from the other boy and with a small yelp tumbled back into the pool. He popped back above the water's surface and gripped the wall, wiping wet hair from his face. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm

It seemed to take the other boy quite some time to realize what Isaac was. Was he so new at this that he couldn't even smell another werewolf who was this close? Isaac thought it was strange that the guy was supposedly so desperate to 'get a feel of the pool' that he would break in after hours.

The beta ran a hand through his wet curls, slicking them back as he looked at the boy with a mocking expression. "Well done, Watson! Yeah, I am a werewolf!", he said, wondering how he could have missed the smell as he hardly noticed anything right now beside his scent, even as they were so close to the water and with all the chlorine and soap smell around.

"Are you here with a pack?", Isaac asked, crossing his arms in front of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:56 pm

"A pack?" Conner asked as he started climbing back out of the pool. "So you do travel in packs." Conner's parents had always speculated that real werewolves travelled in packs, but there was apparently a debate in their group of friends and colleagues as to wether or not werewolves worked in packs or if they were a solitary creature.

"No, I was bit in London last week, though I can hardly remember that night. I don't know if it was an accident or not, but however it happened its your fault. All the wolves in Beacon Hills. However many there are that is." He leaned down and grabbed his towel drying off his hair a bit before working on the rest of himself. "You're the reason I'm a freak of nature!" He knew it wasn't entirely true, but he was still angry about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Isaac stepped back a bit when Conner climbed out of the pool. He raised an eyebrow as he seemed almost fascinated by the fact that he mentioned being in a pack. The kid really had to be very new at all this if he didn't even know about packs. Isaac looked the boy up and down and guessed that he couldn't be much older than 15, 16 at the most.

"Excuse me?", Isaac said in a disbelieving tone and looked at him with what was almost a shocked expression. "How is it our fault that some rabid wolf bit you all the way over in London?", he asked with a louder voice now, his bare chest heaving up and down in his anger.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:34 am

Conner gripped the towel, twisting it in his hands. He knew it really wasn't the other wolf's fault. Or really anyone else in beacon hills. He was just very angry about his situation and needed someone to be able to blame. He brushed his own wet hair from his face and wasn't able to suppress a small growl. He didn't actually shift to his more wolfish form, but he could feel the wolf bubbling up inside him, trying to claw it's way out to fight the other wolf in front of him.

"My parents are obsessed with the supernatural. Especially werewolves. They heard rumors of strange attacks in beacon hills and decided it was wolf related, so they decided to move here. I was told about this a week ago." Conner was trying to explain this evenly, without shouting. So far, he was succeeding, but his voice was beginning to raise now. "I was angry. I ran out of the house and woke up wearing a torn and bloody shirt! I don't really even know what happened! I didn't even know I was a werewolf until after we moved here and I tried to kill a girl named Allison in the woods! So yes, my getting bitten is a result of you and all the other wolves here!" This time he did shift. He didn't even notice it, but his face was fully shifted and his teeth were bared. His blue eyes glared at the boy in front of him. His towel lay forgotten on the floor by the pool as Conner growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)   Night time swim (Conner and Isaac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night time swim (Conner and Isaac)
Page 1 of 1