Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) Empty
PostSubject: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Victoria walked through the hallways casually, thinking of a way to corner the Alpha twins, Ethan and Aiden. She not only wanted to catch Deucalion off guard, but also his lackeys as well. The thought of ripping their throats out, one by one pleased her. Maybe it was her Alpha Werewolf side talking, or maybe she just wanted to the life from them fade for no particular reason. She hasn't felt anything like what she is feeling now. All she wanted was something awful to happen to the Alpha Pack that even they will cower in dread and fear. Suddenly, she stopped abruptly. There's a Werewolf here, she thought. It was obviously someone she didn't know the Werewolf because she didn't recognize the scent at all. She casually looked around the students that passed her, scanning the area, looking for the unknown person.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Conner was just trying to make his way successfully through one day of school. So far he hadn't been able to do that. He had managed to not kill that girl on his first full moon, but now it seems any kind of strong emotion causes him to shift. He nearly attacked his entire gym class when he walked into the locker room and saw all of the others of his class undressing. Apparently arousal was one other thing he could cross off his list of things he enjoys.

There were too many smells in this school, and so many of them were wolves like him. He couldn't tell where the wolf scents were coming from, but he knew they were there. He ran from the locker room and into the crowded hall. He ran right into a girl and stumbled sideways. That scent. Wolf? Her? He looked up as he stumbled back into the lockers, his teeth still sharp and his eyes flashing blue from his moment in the locker room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Victoria eyed him curiously, and then impulsively walked to him. She had never seen him before. Who in the hell is this Werewolf? Is he an Omega? The questions kept spinning at the base of Victoria's mind as she got closer. As Victoria got closer, she saw the color blue, in the boy's eyes. Great, and now he's possibly a newborn, Victoria thought.

As she got closer she started to say, "I know you can here me, and I know what you are because I'm just like you," She said softly, so that no one could hear her as teachers and students passed by. "I just want to talk," she said, just being a few inches away from him. She had to be extremely careful, even as an Alpha. Newly made Werewolves were extremely unpredictable at best. She herself, knew that more than anyone, knowing how she was like, starting out.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Conner pressed himself against the lockers. He tried breathing deep to relax himself. He couldn't shift here. Not in a hallway full of people. He didn't even want to shift ever again, but it was a part of him now and he couldn't fix that. His hands were pressed flat against the lockers behind him and as he tensed up, his claws dug into the lockers.

"Who are you?" He asked, his voice a little rough. He was fighting the change now. His eyes were no longer the bright blue of his wolf form. He tensed one last time before being able to release, his teeth going back to normal. He could still feel it bubbling up inside him, trying to get out, but for the moment at least it was contained. He looked at her, still gripping the locker doors behind him with deep claw marks in them now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:55 pm

Victoria pursed her lips, not knowing the answer to that question. She changed multiple times throughout her new life that she herself didn't know. She looked at him and held out her hand slowly, making him not snap. "I'm someone who can help you," She said as honest as she could have sounded. "My name's Victoria McCall," She said, keeping her gentle smile. "Do you mind if I ask what your name is?" She asked, looking at the boy. She could tell that he was frightened of the changes he was, or is still going through. She decided not to throw all of her questions at him all at once because it would agitate him, and agitation is one of things that sets off a Werewolf, especially a new one. Victoria new that all to well...
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 am

Was she treating him like some kind of scared animal? Talking slowly and making non threatening gestures? He was about to get angry at her, but then realized that was probably accurate. He could still feel the wolf in him trying to come out, even now as he was calming down. "C-conner Connell," he said. "Just moved here." His accent make it a bit obvious as to what part of the world he had moved from. The bell rang and the rest of the students left the hallway, leaving the two of them alone. Conner managed to pull his fingers out of the lockers and looked back to see what he had done. "I just want to be normal, not some freak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Victoria felt a pang in her heart when she heard the word freak leave Connor's lips. "Well Connor, I don't believe you're a freak. I'm just like you, and ... I'm not your usual ..." She said, making sure no one else heard her say this. "Werewolf," she finished. She showed him her red flashing eyes, and made them go back to her regular color. "I told you I'm worse," she said, laughing, hoping that would calm him - the laughter anyways. She was trying to make her actions friendly, not hurtful or traumatizing.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Conner's memory flashed back to the night he can't remember. The night he was bitten. A small flash of memory did jump out at him, making his heart thud against his chest. He could remember the red eyes he had seen, but that was it. He breathed deeply, trying to keep himself calm.

"I don't remember that night," he said. "The night I was bit." He took a quick look around and they were now the only two in the hallway. I can remember red eyes though." His heart was still banging against his chest and his own eyes flashed blue again. His bit his lip and closed his eyes. "I don't like this feeling. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Victoria was angry at herself for showing him the red eyes. She didn't know that was scared of them. She instantly brought her regular chocolate brown eyes back into view and said, "I know how you feel. I was in the same spot as you. You see ... I was kidnapped and turned by an Alpha Werewolf on my birthday when really young. I was terrified at first, but then he showed me that I can actually trust him, but then ... something happened that made him betray that trust," Victoria said, getting angry herself, feeling the same urge as Connor probably.

Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:43 am

Conner swallowed and reached up to wipe at his eyes. He had felt his eyes watering heavily, the last week's emotions coming to a full boil and finally starting to break loose. He kept looking at her, trying to will himself to stay where he was and to stay human. So far, he was succeeding. He started to speak, but a lump caught in his throat. Looking at the floor, he cleared his throat and looked up at the girl in front of him. "I don't know what to do. My parents are going to find out. I could never keep secrets from them. Especially if I can't control myself around them. I mean, I nearly took a girl's face off in the bathroom the other day during a panic attack. What if I hurt my family? Or what if they find out and they decide I'm just what they need to prove werewolves do exist?" He knew they loved him too much to do that, but his mind was in panic mode and every horrible possibility was surfacing now.

"And how am I supposed to trust you? I just met you. I got bit back in London, moved here and now I'm found by another red eye?" Right as he said the words, 'another red eye,' he remembered that only one set of eyes that night had been red. The other pair had been yellow. He reached up again to wipe a tear from his cheek and looked her dead in the eye. "Why would someone ever do this to another person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Vicky Anne looked at him and said, "Because of power," She said to him. "Alpha Werewolves need a Pack to make them stronger, but I don't need a Pack to make me strong. I'm a different type of Alpha. A True Alpha. She said, telling the truth. "As for your parents, I help with that. I can teach you to control your shifting, and how should you trust me is because there Hunters that know a lot more about your new experience then you do. Plus, not to mention an Alpha Pack is in town that can kill anyone if they wanted to, even you." Victoria stated in a serious but calm manner. "I swear you can trust me ... I'm not one to hurt others," She said, looking at him. "If you don't trust me, listen to my heart beating. You can tell on instinct that way if people are lying to you." Victoria said, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:51 am

Conner listened to the girl talk. He had no idea what she meant when she called herself a true alpha, or what any of that meant. He was a bit confused and still quite emotional, but he was able to control himself for now. He shook lightly and wrapped his arms around himself. He stared at her for a minute, trying to calm himself down. He didn't know what to do or say, so he just reached out and pulled her into a hug. He could hear her heart beating steadily and if what she said was true, she was telling the truth.

“I'm sorry. I just needed a hug.” He let go and started to steady his breathing a bit more, coughing lightly. “This might seem a little weird to be having a small breakdown in the school hallway.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)   Someone New - (Victoria & Conner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone New - (Victoria & Conner)
Page 1 of 1