Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) Empty
PostSubject: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:01 pm

This topic is set after "Understanding a Banshee's ways..."

Victoria had walked up the sidewalk to Lydia Martin's front porch. She and Lydia had planned to just get together and hang out. It moreso Lydia's idea, and Victoria accepted graciously. Victoria liked the thought starting over with Scott's friends. She had finally decided last night that everything she'd done - helping Jennifer kill innocent people, was all behind her, and would soon forget about it ... or at least she hoped.

Victoria had reached the front door, and knocked loud enough for Lyida or someone to here her. She waited casually, adjusting her skirt and leather jacket. Her black eight-inch high heel boots clanked against the wooden porch beneath her as she walked away from the door a little, still facing it. Her white T-shirt had a Triskele in it's center. She had made it herself after being on her own for a while after what Ennis had done. It was symbol of revenge, but now she wore it for a different purpose. Unity.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Lydia heard the doorbell ring, and stared at herself in the mirror. She was wearing her usual dress and jacket with her favorite bootie heels. She fixed her hair before quickly walking downstairs to get the door.

She'd asked Victoria if she wanted to hang out because if anyone knew what it was like to be iced out it was Lydia. Especially after she'd gone phsyco and dissapeared in the woods, and then no one would tell her anything. Now that she was more in the loop in the pack she felt normal(ish) again. And she just wanted to help Victoria out.

She opened the door and smiled. "Hey Victoria.. come in."
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Victoria smiled, walking inside Lydia's house. Her boots still made a slight noise, however Victoria made an effort not to make it sound obnoxious. "Thank you for letting me come over Lydia. To be honest, I've never done something like this," She admitted. She was willing to do whatever Lydia wanted to do, knowing that she wouldn't be able to think anything fun to do. She took off her black leather jacket, and wrapped it in her arms. "So, what would you like to do?" Victoria asked, eager to start something fun.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:41 pm

Lydia looked Victoria up and down, wondering what had inhibited her to be wearing that. She smiled slightly when Victoria asked what they would be doing.

"Well, normally we could bash boys and eat candy and watch movies...or you could let me give you a makeover? if you want..." Lydia smiled at Victoria, wanting to help her fit in more. Maybe next time she would invite Allison too...

She pulled Victoria up to her room which was gorgeous as ever and pulled out a couple wine coolers. "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Victoria pondered on the thought of getting a makeover. She always wanted to be stunningly beautiful, even though she considered herself to vile monster. "That's fine by me! I need one actually. I've been too caught up in ... well, you know," Victoria said, not wanting to bring up past events. She eyed the wine cooler and smiled. "Definitely could use one," Victoria said, and then laughed. "So, for my makeover. What do you have in mind?" Victoria asked, really interested now. Images of flashy and beautiful outfits, jewelery, and even make-up crossed her mind. The only designer clothes she wore was the leather jacket and high heel boots. Other than that, most of her regular outfits were considered to be cheap knock-offs.

Victoria also had wondered about what Connor would think of her new makeover. She thought he was really cute, but she dwelled away from the thoughts of dating him. She didn't know if he likes her that way, or what could happen together if theydo possibly date in the future. It scared Victoria when she thought getting closer to someone intimately and then watch the other get hurt, or worse.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:01 pm

Lydia smiled when Victoria agreed to the Makeover. She was now profoundly excited. "oh!! i have so much in mind! We could dye your hair, and i have this technique i use to always make it nice and shiny! I'll give you a mani pedi then makeup and a new outfit!" Lydia squealed. "This is gonna be so much fun!"

She smiled. She felt like doing this would help bring them together, as friends. Lydia wanted to help Victoria the way she'd helped her. She also could hook her up with someone...maybe Isaac? She'd have to figure it out once she was done, but for now a million and one ideas were running through her head.

"So, are you ok with me dying your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Victoria smiled again while nodding and began to speak. "What color are you wanting to dye my hair?" Victoria asked. In all honesty, she was hoping it would be blonde. Her was like that when she was really young before she was taken away, and she'd love to have that childhood hair back. But, the chances of that happening were slim to none. Lydia was the one was going to dye her hair, and Victoria felt like she should deal with whatever color she will choose.

She casually took a drink of the wine cooler that was offered to her and liked the sour taste. She looked at the label on the glass bottle and it said that it was strawberry-kiwi flavored. "It does sound like fun!" She agreed with Lydia, her new friend.

Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Lydia smiled and pulled Victoria to sit in the vanity mirror by her bathroom, before running to get the hair dye. Lydia's hair was naturally strawberry blonde, but a while back she'd helped Allison dye it and kept the million boxes she'd bought around for some occasion like this.

Lydia walked up to Victoria and held up two different colors. "Ok, so I have this Blonde color, which would look killer with your skin tone, or this super dark brown... which would you prefer?"

Lydia hoped she would choose the blonde. She could work so much better with blonde. She was excited about this.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Victoria was actually really shock when Lydia pulled up the color of the blonde hair dye, and the hair from the girl on the picture matched what her used to be - just pure golden and fiery silk. Victoria smiled and said, "I would like the blonde dye! You see, my hair used to be like that in the picture when I was about three years old, and I'd love to have that hair color back," Victoria explained.

The eager teenage girl sitting in front of the vanity mirror decided to ask Lydia about what she should do as far as dating goes. "Um ... Lydia, I was wondering, do you possibly know the new Werewolf that came from London? His name is Connor Connell," She said, biting her lips together. At first, she actually wanted to ask Isaac out, but Allison and Isaac have a thing now, and it would not feel right to take that from Allison and to take Allison away from Isaac. So, she decided a short while after Derek and Cora left town that she would find someone new, and she actually thought about Connor a lot ever since Victoria had hung out with him after previous events, and she actually liked him, and not in the 'I'm your friend' way, but the 'I want to be with you 'til the day I die' sort of thing, and she really, truly meant that. Lydia was extremely smart, and she could pick up on what Victoria was hinting at. She wanted to ask Connor out on a date.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Lydia smiled when she picked the blonde, loving her explanation as for why she chose it. Lydia quickly put the gloves on and started getting everything out of the box, to stay working on her hair. "that's cute."

When Victoria brought up Conner, it made her backtrack a little. She said it shyly, as if it was some bashful little secret she was keeping. Then it occurred to Lydia that maybe Victoria didn't have a gay-dar that worked the way Lydia's did. And to anyone, the playful nature of Conner's speech could come off as flirting.

Lydia Started working on Victoria's hair feeling bad for her. She didn't know how to say it. "Yeah, Conner's cool... We had coffee and went shopping the other day..."

Lydia hoped that was enough to make Victoria realize that Conner was gay, but it probably wouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Victoria, at first, made a very confused face, and then it hit her. "Oh, wow," She blinked uncontrollably. Why did Connor not tell her? She didn't mind the fact that he was gay, but usually he and her talk about pretty much everything. "Talk about me making a bad mistake on that one. I seriously thought he was straight," She admitted, feeling a little embarrassed, but then it subsided after a while. She looked back at Lydia and said, "Do you have any options?" She asked curiously, smirking at Lydia. "As long as you don't suggest Isaac. He's already taken by Allison, and ... I just don't want be evil. I'm done with that," She said, feeling the weight come over her shoulders again, feeling the regret and guilt for helping Jennifer. She clutched her waist, where Jennifer had impaled her with the rusty pole into her. The scar had not left her since and it's been a month already.

It was like her tattoo - like the one Scott and Derek have. Instead, it was an actual wound; not a intricate design that she wanted on her body.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Lydia felt bad for her. She could see the confusion in her face when she realized. "It's ok... Its an honest mistake..." She then smiled when Victoria mentioned other romantic options for Victoria. A list of names ran through her head, immediately discarding Scott, Isaac, Conner, Danny and Stiles. She was kind of hoping Victoria wouldn't ask about Stiles. Because if she did, Lydia would have to make up some excuse as to why he wasn't available.

He was. She just didn't want him to be taken by anyone except her. She wasn't exactly ready to admit it either. So Lydia just kept painting Victoria's hair, gently. "What about someone from the Lacrosse team?"

Please don't ask about Stiles.Lydia thought. Please
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Victoria thought about it for a second. The guys on the Lacrosse team were indeed good-looking and She see an interest in them. "Hmm, I could make some arrangements," Victoria smirked. She felt Lydia painting her hair with the dye, and it felt soothing to her.

Victoria took away the obvious people that she couldn't ask. They were: Isaac, because he's dating Allison; Scott because that would just be flat-out wierd; and Stiles, because he likes Lydia. She had a feeling that Lydia also liked Stiles back, but they weren't dating yet. "Oh, I got an idea!" Victoria said with excitement, but did not move because she didn't want to mess up Lydia's rythmic pattern with the dye. "What about that boy on the Lacrosse team that is good on offense? His name is David." Victoria explained. She didn't know if Lydia knew him or not, but something told her that she knows everyone who's popular. Victoria even thought about Derek as an option, but she kept that to herself. Why she thought of Derek Hale was because of the time he saved her in the hospital when she almost got killed by Kali and Deucalion. No one knew about what happened between them, except for her, Derek, and Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Lydia chuckled when Victoria said that, continuing dying her hair. When Victoria mentioned David, she smiled. "David... that sounds like a good option! if not there's also Tony who is mighty fine and also available..."

Lydia laughed to herself then put Victoria's hair in a net. "You gotta leave it like that for like an hour..." Lydia sat next to Victoria and opened her wine cooler, before drinking half of it. She was relieved that Victoria hadn't asked about Stiles. The only person that really noticed what she felt was Conner. And she hoped it stayed that way.

She didn't think she was ready to admit to the world her feelings for that Awkward sarcastic boy. But she knew they were pouring out of her unconsciously, and someone was bound to notice sometime. "Wanna watch a movie while we wait for your hair?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 pm

Victoria smiled when Lydia mentioned Tony, and then took a drink of her wine cooler. The fruity flavor poured over her taste buds, and made it even more enjoyable. "Tony does have some good abs!" She blurted out with a laugh. Victoria looked into the Vanity mirror and smiled. "I can't wait until this is done!" She said, forming another huge smile on her face.

Victoria faced Lydia again once she asked her if she wanted to watch a movie. "What type of movies do you prefer?" She asked, smiling. Victoria thought about a really good comedy. Comedies were her favorite type of movie. She could watch Horror movies, but when your life itself is one, you prefer to steer clear of those, and Victoria didn't want the images of someone dying on a TV screen in front of her. "Do you have any good comedies?" Victoria asked, smiling while taking another sip of her wine cooler.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Lydia laughed along with Victoria when she mentioned Tony's abs. She was right though. "It'll look great!"

Lydia got up and pulled out her stack of comedies, all recommended by Stiles. She used to only watch cheesy romantic movies. Not anymore. Whenever Stiles comes over, he would make her watch a comedy or Star Wars... Not that she exactly minded, since she was hanging out with him. She handed the stack of movies over to Victoria. "Take your pick."

Lydia then finished her wine cooler, needing it to take her mind off Stiles and his amazing brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Victoria looked at the stack of comedies. She had seen Knocked Up with Seth Rogan, so that was a 'no'. She contiued ruling out movies that she had already watched from the stack she was given and then the final movie made her smirk. It was American Hustle. It wasn't really a comedy in Victoria's a opinion, but some of the things in the movie were funny.

"Would you be up for watching either American Hustle, or Bad Teacher, starring Cameron Diaz?" Victoria asked, holding the two movies in Lydia's view. Victoria had not watched the two movies, but she decided to give Lydia the pick since they were her movies.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Lydia had watched both, and to be honest, she preferred bad teacher due to the fact that she can't stand the amount of bad hair pieces in American Hustle. She grabbed Bad teacher and set it in.

She leaned on her chair and opened another wine cooler, giggling at the movie. She remembered when she watched this movie with Stiles the other day. She loved his laugh. And that Scene with Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake created an amount of tension in the room that she loved. Because she just wanted to pounce on Stiles. She didn't though.

Throughout the movie, she kept making unconscious comments, mentioning Stiles every time. She didn't notice. But she did it. She kept drinking and watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Victoria laughed at the part where Cameron Diaz's character was smoking weed in the car and one her students walked up to her and asked her if she wanted any cookies. She took a bite of the cookie and told the girl that they tasted like shit. Victoria giggled every time another funny scene came up.

Victoria listened to Lydia talking about Stiles. I knew it. She does love him, just as much as he loves her, Victoria thought happily. "Lydia, why haven't you and Stiles ...?" She said, making gestures with hands and making sounds with her tongue, hinting towards them dating. "I hope you don't mind me asking. I just think you two look really good as a couple, that's all," Victoria explained herself. "Don't worry about me wanting Stiles by the way. I promised Scott not to date him," She said, smiling. She also thought of Stiles as another brother and for them to try and date made Victoria feel grossed out. She thought of it as her, dating Scott. Now, that would be weird.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Lydia tensed up when Victoria asked about Stiles. She knew she would fall through the cracks. Lydia sighed and looked at her drink. To be honest, she didn't know why Stiles and her hadn't gotten together yet. Lie. She did know. She really liked him.But she hid it. And he liked her. She thought.

She was scared. She'd never admit it, but she hated how scared she was. She hadn't really cared this much about anyone since the homicidal lizard. And Stiles could make her feel things that she didn't want to feel. Things she wasn't ready to feel or face. And it's not like Stiles would make a move, at least she didn't think he would. Lydia got up and finished her drink in one gulp, before opening another and drinking half of it straight away. She gently whispered "I don't know..." Hating the vulnerability in her voice.

She then turned to Victoria and checked on her hair to distract herself, knowing she would have to talk about it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Victoria had noticed the tension within Lydia, and from her answer, she didn't want to talk about it at the moment. Victoria, feeling ashamed, said, "I apologize for bringing it up. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything," Victoria smiled.

Rather than telling Lydia sorry over and over, she decided to change the subject as the movie they had watched ended, and Victoria looked at the clock. She had a arrived 3:30 PM, and the clock on the wall in front of her said that it was almost five 'o clock. "It's been over an hour. I guess it's time to see how my hair looks," She smiled with excitement.

She walked back over to the vanity mirror, and was completely stunned once she had taken off the hair net. The girl in front of her looked stunning. Angelic, could've even been used to describe her. Her fiery blonde hair made her seem elegant, yet also powerful - like a queen. Victoria felt a pang in her chest - a pang of joy that wanted her to start crying, but no tears had started to form from her eyes. Instead the girl was transfixed on her own reflection, mimicking her hands as they touched the ends of the golden locks of hair. No words could describe how happy Victoria was to finally have that hair - her hair, back.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:00 am

Lydia was happy that Victoria dropped the subject, and finished her wine cooler. "It's ok...It's just... i don't even understand you know?"

Lydia happily changed the subject and got working on Victoria's hair, rinsing the dye out, adding treatment and then blowdrying it to perfection. Lydia stared in awe. Victoria looked like a runway model, just with this simple hair change. She could see the happiness in Victoria's eyes and was happy she'd made that possible with a simple box of hair dye.

She smiled and whispered "This feels like you Victoria. Just this is amazing ok?" She didn't know why but she got a sudden urge to hug her. She didn't though. Lydia quickly turned to the makeup and thought of what would complement this hair.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Victoria smiled brightly at Lydia's words. This does feel like me, She thought to herself. She had to pay Lydia back somehow - any way possible. She was the one who gave her this beautiful hair back to her, and Victoria just felt like she had to repay her for being such a good friend.

Victoria looked back at Lydia and said, "Thank you so much for doing this. This really means a lot to me." She continued to keep her smile as she walked back over to get her wine cooler which was a little over half-way gone.

The female werewolf started making her way back to Lydia and said, "I'm definitely going to ask either Tony or David," laughing with joy. She scanned the make-up Lydia was examining. All arranged by color, brand, and possibly even clarity. They were also categorized by different types of make-up, such as fingernail polish to lipstick, to eyeshadow, and then mascara. "I love your organization," Victoria said truthfully. She was actually the same way with her stuff at her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:07 am

Lydia smiled. "Thanks. It didn't used to be like this but i honestly organize when i'm stressed out. Or worried. Or both." She smiled at Victoria and sat her down at the mirror.

"I'd go for Tony first, by the way." Lydia smiled at Victoria before starting on her face. She decided to do a very small yet fierce amount of makeup to highlight her features and complement her skin tone as well as her new hair color. Lydia worked carefully, making sure to get every last detail right. She never did anything half-assed. When she was satisfied, she went to the closet to look for something of hers that would fit Victoria nicely-considering she'd 6 inches taller than her.

She came back with a few options and handed them to Victoria. "Try these on, yeah?"

She watched her walk into the closet before looking down at her phone and smiling. Stiles had texted her, so she texted back.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:45 pm

Victoria nodded with a smile, taking in her friend's advise about Tony after Lydia had finished her make-up and had given her the clothes. The first outfit she tried on after closing the bathroom door was an indigo sandwave dress that was made of linen. It fit her body perfectly, and even though it didn't really look well with her make-up, it still gave Victoria an elegant glow about her. She decided to go onto the next outfit which was an extremely decent and cute gray button-up shirt, a matching scarf to go with it, and extremely good-looking pair of white designer jeans.

Wow, Lydia knows a lot about fashion, Victoria thought. The happy teenage werewolf continued trying on the other clothes and right after she finished putting on the last outfit, (which was a geometric sequined shirt with another pair of designer pants, except this one was black) Viictoria had caught the scent of an unknown person. The scent was practically unbearable, but Victoria managed to keep her composure. It smelt like a decaying body. She walked back into the room and said, "Lydia, I smell something and it seems to be coming from outside. Whatever it is, I'm going to find it. I think it might be those things that attacked you and the others at Danny's party that one night," She said, going from happy to being in her serious mode. Out of all the times, something bad has to happen to their hang-out.

"Stay here. Call Scott and the others," She said, knowing that she'd definitely need back-up on fighting those things. They were extremely powerful and Victoria couldn't handle all five of them on her own - True Alpha or not. She turned and started walking out into the hallway, following the foul scent of decay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next