Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  Empty
PostSubject: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:11 am

This Thread Takes Place After Season 2

Stiles got out of his jeep and went around to the back of it and opened the trunk. His lacrosse stick and a few lacrosse balls were sitting there and Stiles grabbed them and walked into the middle of the field. He picked up one of the balls with his stick and started to cradle it. So many things had happened in the past few weeks and Stiles had found that lacrosse helped him get his mind off of everything. Being first line was also a huge priority for him so this would help him a lot. It was summer so he didn't expect to see anyone he knew there, he hoped he wouldn't. Especially since he wasn't very good at lacrosse and didn't want to get embarrassed. He looked at his lacrosse stick and then at the net, swinging his arm back and throwing it forward releasing the ball out of the stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Lydia was sitting on the benches, a book in her lap and her iPod on blast. She saw Stiles's jeep pull into the small parking lot across the field and watched as he got out of it and walked around to the back. When he closed the trunk and started to walk towards the field with his lacrosse gear, she tried to decided whether or not she should announce herself. She watched for a moment as his ball flew into the goal. "Good job!" she yelled out to him, hoping that he heard her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Stiles jumped back, turning around, as he heard her voice. "Woah!" He hadn't expected to see anyone, especially Lydia. He took a breath and smiled at her. "Hey.. Lydia. You scared me! What are you doing here?" He didn't mean to sound rude but he had no clue why she was there. He put his hands in his pockets and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 pm

Lydia smiled and closed her book and took her headphones out of her ears. She had absolutely no idea what Stiles had just said. "Sorry?" she said, holding up her hand. "Hold on." She began to gather her things together, putting her iPod in her purse and closing the book. She strapped her purse onto her shoulder and held the book in her arms as she stood up and began to walk down the bleachers towards Stiles. When she finally reached him, she smiled and said, "What did you say? I couldn't hear you I had my music on."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Stiles chuckled lightly. Again, Lydia had no idea what he had just said to her. He shook his head when she walked up to him. "Uhh.. nothing, you just scared me, I mean, what are you doing here, all alone?" He looked down and started to kick his feet. He wasn't quite sure what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 am

Lydia smiled at him and adjusted her purse on her shoulder. "Oh, I like coming here to read. It's quiet an relaxing." She looked around at the field as she said her last statement. "Plus, I just needed some time out of the house. I was getting restless." She glanced back over at Stiles. "Why are you here? Aren't you usually with Scott?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:13 am

Stiles nodded as Lydia explained to him why she was here. He understood, sometimes it was nice to get away and go somewhere relaxing. He just never thought of the lacrosse field as relaxing. He looked around at the field. "Oh, well Scott has been busy lately and I don't seem him as much. I want to practice for next season, I want to make first line this year." Stiles looked at the lacrosse stick in his hand and then back at Lydia. "Plus, I like to get away too, lacrosse helps i guess." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Lydia smiled at Stiles again, looking around herself again and trying to think of where to bring the conversation now. She began to play with her hands in the awkward silence between them, not really knowing what else to talk about. She looked back him again and smiled once more, hoping that he had come up with something else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Stiles nodded at Lydia and then looked down. "So... um, how are you Lydia?" He looked back up at her and tilted his head. "I mean, after everything that happened lately, we haven't been able to talk since then and.." He sighed, not knowing what to say. He didn't want to make Lydia sad, he just cared about her. "I'm worried about you." He shrugged at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Lydia looked at Stiles, seeing the sincerity in his eyes. She smiled at him softly and brushed another strand of hair from her face. "Um, I've been okay." she said, playing with the binding of her book. "Things have been a little..." she searched her mind for the right word to use. "Unbearable at home. And by unbearable I mean my mother is being annoying." Her head moved a little like a bobble head doll as she said the word 'annoying'.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 am

Stiles' head started to tilt to the side. "What do you mean, what is she doing? Is everything okay?" Stiles was so worried about Lydia, after everything she had seen and been through. He wasn't sure how she was taking all of it, but knowing Lydia, she was probably staying strong. Well, Stiles was hoping that she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:50 am

Lydia was getting annoyed just thinking about her mother's incessant questions. "She's just been really worried about me lately, which I completely understand." She tossed her hair a little and changed her tone. "But, she has been just asking question after question." She waved her hand in the air with each example she gave. "Am I okay? What did I do today? Did I eat enough? Am I sure I'm okay?" She let out a small sigh that was a little more like an annoyed huff than a sigh. "She been up my butt since everything happened and it's just a little excessive."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:59 am

Stiles nodded as Lydia spoke to him, he understood what that felt like. At the same time, Stiles was worried about her too and understood where her mother was coming from. "Oh.. I get it, well she is just worried about you Lydia. I'm sure she just wants to make sure you are safe. I get how that can be annoying though. My dad does the same thing." He looked at her and then at the ground. "I'm worried about you.." He managed to let out softly. "I know that i asked this before but... How are you holding up, be honest with me Lydia. I know it's a lot to take in."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:11 am

Lydia let out a long, loud sigh. "I'm alright, I guess." she lied. She was not alright. Everything had happened so fast that she hadn't really had time to take it all in. Then, on the other hand, she had seen and heard things that she didn't/couldn't believe. "It was.....is" she corrected herself. "A little difficult to get used to." She rubbed her hand up and down her arm, as if trying to comfort herself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:26 am

Stiles frowned remembering how hard it was for him to get used to the whole werewolf thing. He couldn't imagine how hard it must be for her, mainly because she had learned about it the completely wrong way. Part of him wished that he would have just told her himself.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything to you Lydia, I should have told you about.." he sighed as he spoke to her. "Everything that was going on and you shouldn't have had to see that. I'm so sorry." Stiles frowned to himself. He could tell that Lydia was lying. He knew that deep inside, she was not okay. Lydia was very good at hiding things, Stiles had figured that out by now. "It will get easier though. I promise you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:34 am

Lydia nodded as Stiles spoke and gave him a smile when he finished speaking. "I know it will. Eventually I'll get used to it." she shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head to the side a little, letting out a small giggle and kicking at the ground as yet another topic came to an end. She stood in silence for a few seconds before finally looking back at Stiles. "How have you been?" she asked, trying to sound enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:47 am

Stiles shrugged his shoulders at Lydia and sighed. "I don't know. I guess I've been fine. Things are just strange lately. I don't see Scott very much anymore... actually I don't see anyone anymore. I'm starting to miss you all. Especially you..." He looked down biting his lip. Stiles hoped that he wasn't being too creepy. He just wanted to speak his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 am

Lydia smiled and gestured for him to follow her, beginning to walk over the bleachers. "Everyone's just busy. I'm sure they aren't doing it on purpose." She reached the bleachers and sat down, placing her book and her purse down beside her. "Hell," she said, throwing her hand in the air then letting it fall to her lap. "I barely even talk to Allison right now. We used to talk at least once a day and now I'm lucky if I hear from her a couple times a week. I don't let it get to me though. I just try to keep myself busy and think that once school starts up again we'll all being seeing a lot of each other."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:00 am

Stiles followed after Lydia and smiled slightly at how positive she was. He knew that in the end, she was right. Everyone was just so busy lately, even Stiles. That didn't mean he couldn't miss them though. Stiles sat down next to Lydia and smiled at her. "Well we can keep each other company until then!" He looked down at his feet and kept a smile on his face. Lydia made everything in his life better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:04 am

Lydia giggled and smiled at him, brushing a rouge pebble off the bench next to her and placing her hands on either side of her legs. "Yes, we could, if we both aren't busy ourselves." she said, looking out across the field at the array of trees in front of them. She sighed and suddenly found herself thinking about Peter, something she hadn't done in weeks. She had thought she was over that whole thing, but the truth was, the event still somewhat traumatized her. She shook it off, deleting the thought from her mind, at least for now, and looked back over at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:09 am

Stiles chuckled, he could never be too busy to spend time with Lydia Martin. That was the truth. He looked at her and shook his head, "Lydia, there is nothing in this entire world that could keep me too busy to see you." 'Wow, she must think I'm such a stalker.' He sighed. "I'm sorry if I creep you out." He chuckled lightly at himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:47 am

Lydia giggled a little at his comment and looked over at him. "Not at all." she said brightly, smiling at him as a ray of sun stung her eyes. She quickly threw her hand in front of her face, shielding herself from the painful sting of the bright sun. She heard a distant ringing from her purse and reached over, grabbing her phone out and opening the text message she had just received.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 am

Stiles grinned, he was so happy and relieved at the same time that Lydia didn't find him creepy. He looked over and saw her shielding her eyes. "Do you want to move somewhere else, where the sun can't get in your eyes?" Stiles asked her hoping that she wouldn't mind moving. The sun was also hurting his eyes and Stiles didn't like that at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 am

Lydia squinted over at him and nodded. "Yeah. That might be a good idea. It wouldn't be very good for us to talk if we can't even see each other." She stood up slowly and grabbed her book and her purse, slowly beginning to walk away from the bleachers and into the shady area of the field. She looked down at her phone again, replying to her mother's inquiring text message and shoving the phone back into her purse.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 pm

Stiles chuckled lightly at Lydia and then stood up after her. Smiling at her, Stiles nodded, "That's true!" He followed after Lydia quickly and then looked at her waiting for her to sit down. The sunlight was shining down on Lydia and she looked almost like an angel. Stiles was just standing there in awe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)    Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Why are you here? (Stiles & Lydia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next