Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:14 am

Derek calls Stiles and tells him to meet him at the old Hale House. He sits on the steps waiting for his arrival. Minutes pass, and to his surprise Allison decides to join the fun. "What a lovely surprise, I thought I'd only have to call Stiles to lure you both here" Derek wolfs out and walks up to Stiles and Allison in the old baby blue jeep.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 am

Allison climbs out of the passenger side of Stiles jeep holding her crossbow. She looks over to see if Stiles has gotten out of the jeep yet and then turns back to Derek. "You really think I'd let him come alone? What do you want Derek"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:22 am

Derek stares at Allison with his glowing red eyes. "What we can't just have a friendly chat?"He opens Stiles's door to the jeep, and throws him out onto the ground. Then he drags Stiles into the house, anticipating Allison to follow.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 am

Stiles yanks around trying to get out of Derek's grip. "Let me go!" He continued to move around hoping he could get away. he was shocked that Derek was doing this, i mean what did he do. He never did anything bad to Derek. Derek was always the one threatening to rip his throat out and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:31 am

Derek notices that Stiles is trying to wiggle free, so he tightens his grip. He then hears Allison walk through the door, and waits for her to appear. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Derek looks around, then feels a sharp pain in his leg. Because of all this he looses his grip of Stiles, and falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 am

Allison watched stunned as Derek pulled Stiles into his house. She could hear Stiles yelling at Derek as she walked up the stairs of the burned down Hale house. She peers through the door and aims her crossbow at Dereks Leg as she pulls the trigger. Allison watches as Derek falls to the ground and enters the house re-loading her crossbow as she walks. She looks over to see Stiles laying on the dirty floor of the house and motions for him to move away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 am

Derek rips the bow out of his leg, and chases after Allison. Surprisingly, he gets shot at the shoulder this time, but he catches it. After seeing the stunned look on his face he makes his move towards Stiles. Dodging another arrow he carefully drags Stiles up the stars for a little chat.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 am

Stiles slowly tried to get away but when Derek got a hold of him again he sighs. "What are you doing Derek?" He started to get angry at Derek. He had no reason to be doing this. He was crazy!! "Allison! Stop him!" He yelled to her as he was dragged upstairs
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 am

Allison watched as Derek dragged Stiles up the stairs and got a concerned look on her face. She didn't know why Derek was even doing this. Her and Stiles had done nothing to him to provoke this. Allison re-loaded her crossbow again and slowly walked up the stairs trying not to make any noise. She listened to hear if she could figure out what was going on between Derek and Stiles before she reached the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 am

Derek ignores all of Stiles' useless comments and continues dragging him up the stairs. Once they reach the top, he drags Stiles to a room and shuts the door. "Why don't we have a little chat?" no response. "Okay fine, we can do this the hard way." Derek gets 3 inches away from his face, and growls so loud that Stiles winces. Derek stops when he hears Allison reload her crossbow. "Stiles, it looks like we'll have to take this party somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:56 am

Stiles looks at Derek confused. "What are you doing? Why are you doing this? We didn't do anything to you Derek!" He looked down and shook his head. He just wanted to go home. He didn't want to play Derek's little game. This was so dumb, he had no reason to do this to either of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Derek continues to ignores Stiles, and whispers something in his ear. "Listen Stiles, I have something very important to tell you about Scott... and Jackson. If you really don't want to be here, then go, but you'll never find out what your little werewolf buddy has been up to." Derek lifts Stiles up, and motions at the window.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Allison slowly walks toward the door Derek dragged Stiles into raising her crossbow listening to see if she can hear Stiles and Derek talking. She listens to Stiles yelling at Derek and then hears Derek whispering. She holds her breath and moves along the wall inching closer and closer to the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Derek heard Allison walking closer, so he yanked at Stiles, and tumbled out the window holding him. Derek landing easily, but Stiles landed on top of him after a couple of seconds making nothing any easier. "Get off of me!" Derek growled. He could hear Allison run down the stairs to come see what was going on, so Derek grabbed Stiles and they began to run off far into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm

Stiles groaned as he fell on top of Derek and quickly got off of him. He hoped that Allison would get to them in time. He tried to yank away from Derek but was unsuccessful. "Can't we just sit down and you can talk about this in a non rapist way." He shook his head at Derek. That would be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Allison hurried down the stairs when she heard Derek jumped out of the window with Stiles. She hoped she could get out of the house fast enough to find them outside. Allison stepped out onto the porch with her crossbow raised and sighed when she didn't see Derek and Stiles in the yard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)   I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat? (Open)
Page 1 of 1