Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) Empty
PostSubject: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm

This Thread Takes After The "I Thought We Were Just Having A Friendly Chat" Post.

Derek continues to drag Stiles by his shirt collar until he suddenly slid him against a tree stump. "You need to listen to me Stiles, and you need to listen good." He said in a serious 'growly' voice. "I have something very..." He paused and noted Stiles' 'what the hell is it Derek?' face. "We're not alone anymore."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 pm

Stiles looked at Derek nervously as he talked to him. He looked over to the side hoping that it was Allison coming to save him. Why did bad things always have to happen to him? And for some reason everything bad happened on a Monday... Stiles started to concentrate on Derek again. "Look Derek. Just let me go and we can talk okay."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Allison, still standing in front of the hale house, looked around before finding where Derek and Stiles had landed when jumping out of the window. She was new to tracking but figured she could handle finding where they had gone. Besides Stiles was clumsy, there would be disturbed ground wherever he went. Allison followed the trail into the woods slowly keeping her crossbow armed and aimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Derek released Stiles' shirt as he heard the person edging closer. Stiles looked at him funny, and Derek knew who it was before the shadow emerged. "Allison" he said under his breath. Derek picks Stiles up by the collar again and drags him behind a tree. "Shhhhh."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Stiles yanked away and looked at Derek. "You need to stop being so forceful. I will talk to you if you let me go!" He looked around. "Allison where are you?" He searched around for her and tried to get away from Derek. All of this was crazy. Derek needed to chill. He was starting to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm

Allison walked deeper into the woods trying to stay quiet. She heard shuffling a couple yards away and then heard Stiles calling out to her, which could only mean that he and Derek both knew she was near. Allison sighed and kept walking. 'So much for the element of surprise' she thought to herself. Softly she called out to Stiles. "Stiles where are you? Are you okay??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Derek's ears popped up when he heard Allison call back to Stiles. He tightened his grip on Stiles pushing him harder against the tree. "This is going to get ugly,and I know that you know that, so if you don't want her getting hurt you better shut the hell up!" His eyes flashed red as he heard Allison appear from behind a tree. "Hello, Allison."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Stiles sighed at Derek. "Oh my god!!! It doesn't have to get ugly! Just let me go and we can talk. Are you dumb?!" He shook his head and looked over at Allison. Maybe if he distracted Derek, she could shoot him and then they could both get away. Or Derek could stop being stupid and let him go and they could talk.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Allison walked up to where Derek was and looked over at Stiles pushed against the tree. She aimed her crossbow at Derek holding it still in her hands. "Let him go Derek. He has nothing to do with anything. Just let him go." Allison watched as Stiles struggled against Derek's grip as she took a couple more steps towards them both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Derek smiled as Allison walked closer with useless threats. "Ohh, looks who's getting all defensive. Stiles has more to do with this that you think he does." He shoved Stiles up against the tree, and took a few steps back adjusting his black leather jacket. "Gonna take a shot Allison,or are you just gonna stand there like a defenseless loser?" Derek wolfed out, and stared at her with his glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Stiles sighed hoping Allison might just leave. He didn't want her to get hurt. Especially over something so pointless. How many times did stiles have to tell Derek he would talk to him if he let him go. He didn't have to be so violent! Stiles started to get annoyed. "Derek let me go! We can talk."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Allison tilted her head to the side and chuckled. "Really Derek? I'm the loser? Who's the one holding a 16 year old boy captive for no reason? Even after hes told you to let him go? I'm just protecting my friend." Allison took a couple steps closer to them still holding her crossbow aimed for Derek's heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Derek released his claws as he saw Allison aim her crossbow at his heart. "You pull that trigger, and I'll make sure to kill you if i survive." He runs up to Allison knocking her to the ground. He leaned over her staring directly into those beautiful brown eyes. "Nice eyes." Derek smirked and continued to stare at her almost mesmorized.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Stiles looked at Derek completely confused. 'Is this guy insane?? Why the hell did he just say something about her eyes after threatening to kill her?' "You need help Derek. Serious help." Stiles shook his head at Derek and looked at Allison a bit worried that she might get hurt. Maybe she should just leave.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Allison felt Derek knock her off her feet and she laid on the ground looking up at him confused. 'Did he just complement my eyes?' She thought to herself scrambling to get to her feet. She moved over to where Stiles stood next to the tree putting herself between him and Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Derek was really confused on why he had complimented on Allison's eyes too. He began to turn back to normal when he saw Allison get in between him and Stiles. "You seriously have beautiful eyes." 'Did I just say that again? What the hell is wrong with me?' He saw Stiles' mouth open wide.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Stiles looked at Derek confused and he was on the verge of laughing. Derek wanted Allison yet Allison would never take Derek, she loved his best friend, Scott. He laughed quietly to himself. "What the hell Derek, you creep." He shook his head chuckling at the fact that Derek was going all soft on them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 pm

Allison took a few steps back and towards Stiles slightly creeped out by what was coming out of Derek's mouth. She heard Stiles snickering behind her and waved her arm at him trying to tell him to stop. "What is wrong with you Derek. Seriously."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Derek looked down at his feet and closed his eyes. "That's what I needed to talk to Stiles about. I've been feeling very strange lately. My stomach's been all knotted, and I haven't been able to control my shifts." He sighed and leaned back against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Stiles tilted his head looking at Derek. "What the hell is going on.." Stiles didn't think this was real. Derek was acting helpless and asking for help? Wow things have changed. He was so confused and he found the whole thing very funny to be honest. He tried not to laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Allison stared at Derek with wide eyes, She wasnt sure of what to do. Should she and Stiles just get out of there or stay? She grabbed onto Stiles sleeve and and took a few more steps away from Derek unsure of what was going on with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:02 pm

After hearing Stiles laugh, Derek gave him that 'I'm going to kill you' look and stared at him. "I'm serious about this okay? I know it seems weird that I'm asking you for help, but I really need a teenager's advice. One involved in the whole 'werewolf' thing. He stood up straight and walked towards Allison and Stiles. "So, can you help me figure this out?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Stiles looked at Derek seriously now. He didn't know what he could do to help Derek but they might as well try. "Yes, I'll help you. But only if you promise not to do that again! I don't know where Scott is though." Stiles thought for a bit then chuckled. "Maybe it's some type of werewolf PMS.." He grinned at Derek.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Allison let go off Stiles sleeve and crossed her arms. She chuckled quietly at Stiles comment and then looked over at Derek. "What could we possibly help you with? Especially after all you just did to both of us? And what makes you think we even will?" Allison snapped at Derek as she tilted her head to the side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Derek started to growl loudly when Stiles made his sarcastic comment. "Really Stiles? Werewolf PMS? You would be the one to..." Derek stopped mid-sentence. "I know it was kinda bad. What I did, but that's some of the things I need help with. I'll even return the favor." He paused and waited for them to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next