Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Lydia smiled and chuckled a bit, then hung her head down to try and hide her red cheeks. "You're welcome." she said, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She still didn't fully understand what she was feelings, but she had started to accept that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't push them away. She looked back up at Stiles, the smile still stuck on her face. "I think our food might be ready." She looked back towards the burger place, then back at Stiles. "Lets go check."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Stiles watched Lydia as she looked down and he could see that she was starting to blush and it made him even happier than he already was if that was possible. "Okay," He bit his lip and then nodded at her and started to walk that way. Honestly, he didn't really care about the food at this point, he just wanted to leave with Lydia and go somewhere, anywhere. Once they were at the burger place, he stopped and then looked back at Lydia, a huge grin on his face. He was trying not to be so creepy, but he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Realizing that Stiles was to consumed with happiness to function, Lydia began to let go of his hand, then turned towards him. "I'll be right back." she said, sliding her hand out of his hand and walking towards the counter. She had a brief conversation with the cashier, then reached over the counter and grabbed their food. She handed the cashier some money then turned to walk back towards Stiles. Before she began to walk, however, she stuck out her tongue a little and then bee-lined for the nearest table.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:54 pm

Stiles nodded and then looked down at their hands and watched as they parted. As Lydia walked, Stiles watched her and it wasn't until she stuck her tongue out that he realized she had totally just conned him. His mouth opened but he couldn't but laugh. Following her to the table, he shook his head, "I can't believe you just did that." He grinned and then took some money out of his pocket and forced it into Lydia's hand. "You aren't getting away with this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Lydia placed the money back on the table and giggled. "Oh, yes I am." she nodded and pushed the money back towards Stiles. "You either take it back or I leave it here for some stranger to find." She looked at him and waited for his response, picking up a french fry and placing it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Stiles grinned and shook his head at her, "Nope, no way. And a stranger isn't getting it because it's going to be safe and sound with YOU!" He picked the money up once again and put it in Lydia's hand, looking into her eyes. It was hard to concentrate, but he did and he smiled slightly at her, "Please, just take the money Lydia. Okay?" He bit his lip, but his eyes never left hers. He wanted to make sure that she took the money. Although, he was pretty sure she wouldn't be affected by him looking into her eyes, he was the one who got affected when she did it. It was worth a shot though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:14 pm

Lydia got lost for a second, gazing back into Stiles's bright eyes before her, and almost forgot her will to defy him. She shook her head and returned her attention to her french fries. "Nope." she said, dipping one of them in some ketchup and continuing to eat. "I don't want your money Stiles. I know you're trying to be a gentleman, but it's fine. Really." She looked back up at him and reached over the table, touching his empty hand softly. "You don't have to try so hard to impress me."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Stiles sighed a bit as Lydia spoke to him and then nodded at her. He watched her intently as she reached over to touch his hand. Her touch made him smile sweetly before he looked back up at her. What did she mean by that? Did he already impress her without trying? Or was there literally no way for him to impress her. He chuckled a bit before speaking, "Well, everything I've tried so far hasn't worked.... So i have to keep trying harder." He laughed nervously and then took a bite of his burger. Once he was done chewing he shrugged, "Unless you want me to, then I will! I promise." Honestly, he was so nervous at that point that he wasn't thinking before he spoke. 'Why do you have to do this to me?' He thought to himself as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:46 pm

Lydia gave Stiles a smile and gripped his hand a little tighter. She stood up and walked away with her empty wrappers and empty cup. As she stood, her hand moved slowly off of Stiles hand and she began to walk towards the trash can. She paused next to him, leaning down to speak directly into his ear. "You've already impressed me." she said softly, then hurried away towards the trash.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Stiles looked at Lydia as she stoop up and smiled slightly at her. He bit his lip gently and took a breath as she leaned down to tell him that. 'Oh my god...' Was all he could think to himself as Lydia walked away to the trashcan. So many things were running through his mind and he was both confused and extremely happy. 'What is going on?!' He was pretty much convinced that this was a dream, there was no possible way that Lydia Martin -- The prettiest most amazing girl on the planet -- was impressed by him. I mean, she was impressed by jocks not Stiles! So, Stiles sat there, his mouth open in awe, and watched as she walked. A grin appeared on his face once the shock of what just happened died down a bit and he could hardly control himself. She was killing him, literally killing him and he wasn't sure how much more he could take before he just dropped dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 am

Lydia still wasn't entirely sure what was going on inside her head, but at this point had decided to just go with it. As she threw away the trash, she started to try, once again, to make sense of it all. She had never, since today, had any interest in Stiles what-so-ever. So what had change? Was it her? Or was it Stiles that had changed? With all the trash properly thrown away, she realized she would now have to return to the table and either come up with something else for them to do, or come up with an excuse to end their date. Wait. Date?, she thought. Is this a date? She turned and walked towards the table.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 am

Stiles stayed where he was, still in shock, watching Lydia at the trashcan. He felt like a total stalker, but he couldn't help it. How could you not want to stare at her all day long? How could you not be completely in love with Lydia Martin? Today had been the best day of his life and it was just getting better every second. 'This has to be a dream.' He thought to himself as he watched her. There was no way in hell that Lydia would be impressed by someone like Stiles! She would never go on a "date" ,or whatever you would call it, with Stiles. The word date and the thought of Lydia put a huge grin on Stiles' face. 

Stiles was starting to wonder what was taking Lydia so long, but he didn't care. The longer she was there, the longer he could look at her without her noticing him. If he ruined this, he would hate himself forever. As she walked closer, Stiles looked away trying to pretend that he wasn't just staring at her. He knew that she was probably aware that he was anyways though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 am

A smile came to Lydia's face as she sat down in her chair. She swiped a strand of hair behind her ear and looked down at her phone. "Watching me were you?" she said, furiously typing a reply to a text she had received. "Afraid I was going to run away?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Sties couldn't help but grin as he saw the smile on Lydia's face. She was so adorable and Stiles didn't think she even knew just how cute she was being. His heart started racing when she mentioned him staring at her. A nervous laugh came out of his mouth, "No." He looked down putting his hands in his pockets. "I just couldn't help it. It's hard not to look at you. Honestly, you're the only person I've looked at in this place, well... the only one I've noticed. To me there is no one else here." Stiles took a deep breath and waiting for the awkward silences to begin. He kept doing this to himself and he hated it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4