Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} Empty
PostSubject: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:47 pm

This Thread Takes Place After S2

Running over to Lydia's door Jackson sighed softly, waiting for her to open the door. He really needed to speak to her. Almost dying really does really change you and make everything clearer. You know how they say you have flashbacks of your life when you die? They are right and all of his were of her. It made him realize he much he loved her and needed her in his life. In his hand he held something that he needed to give her, something that was never his to take back. It was the key to his house, more like the key to his heart. Jackson couldn't take back something that had always been hers. He had so many things that he needed to tell her. He finally had gotten what he wanted, but it all didn't mean shit if he didn't have her.
Back to top Go down

Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Lydia was in her bedroom, homework sprawled all over her bed. She had been working on it for hours and was getting slightly frustrated. Her math book on the bed beside her and her note book on her lap, she attempted to finish the assignment she was working on. As she read from the book, however, she noticed a spelling error in one of the paragraphs and sighed. Finally at some sort of breaking point, she placed the notebook on the bed and leaned back against her headboard, bringing her hands to her face and rubbing her eyes. As she sat there for a moment, her stomach growled, breaking the silence in her room and giving her an excuse to take a break. She inched towards the side of the bed and slid off, walking over to her bedroom door and opening it to go downstairs and get a snack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 pm

He knocked on the door again as he was thinking to himself.Maybe he just should call her,hopefully she would pick up the phone.He dialed her number,smiling softly as she answered the door. ''Lydia,I'm outside.I really need to talk to you.'' His voice was urgent,as he remembered when he last saw her.When he died,and he asked her if she still loved him.Now he needed to know if she could forgive him and take him back.He wanted it be different this time better,since he had changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:39 am

Lydia had heard the door knock as she walked down the stairs and when she opened it to reveal Jackson's face, she almost jumped. As he spoke to her, she started to think that maybe it was a dream or her mind was playing tricks on her. Slightly confused about why exactly her had to talk to her, she stepped to the side, allowing him to enter the house. "About?" she asked, wondering what he had to say to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:00 pm

''I didn't mean to scare you.'' Jackson says as he walks inside the house taking a deep breath as he looks over at Lydia. He was a bit nervous and he didn't know how she was gonna take everything he had to say. ''First I needed to give you something back, something that wasn't mine to take back.'' Jackson hands Lydia the key to his house, placing it in her hands ''I need to say that I'm sorry for every time I hurt you, every time I made you cry. I know you deserve better than me, and I'm trying to be a better man for you and myself. I realized that I don't have to be an asshole all of the time. I want you back, you have always been mine. I love you more than you know.'' Jackson was trying to show her how sincere he was with his words. As he looked deeply into her eyes, Jackson reached into his pocket and took out a pink promise ring. ''I want you to have this, even if you don't take me back. I want us to be different this time, stronger. My walls and guard are no longer up, I'm letting you in...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Lydia could do nothing but stand completely still and stare at Jackson. She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. She had definitely not expected him to say that he wanted her, and she certainly didn't expect a ring to go with it. She stared down at the ring in Jackson's hand, still speechless and trying to figure out how she herself felt about all this. She turned away from him, walking away a little and staring down at her hand to think for a moment. She thought about all the times that Jackson had hurt her, all the times they had gotten into fights, and all the reasons that they broke up in the first place. But then, she thought of all the good things, the way that he made her feel, how much she still loved him, and how she felt when he looked at her. She turned around slowly, tears grazing her now rosy cheeks and a smile on her face. She walked over to him, cautiously and took the ring from his still outstretched hand. "I love you, Jackson." She lunged toward him, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him tightly, like she never wanted to let him go again. "I love you so much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm

He just sat their silently waiting as Lydia processed his words. For a minute Jackson thought that Lydia would say no and would tell him to get out. He was a bit shocked, as he heard her say that she loved him. Jackson stood in shock for a few minutes before hugging her back tightly. ''I love you too, forever. More than you ever know. I'm not ever letting you go again love. You're stuck with me forever.'' He held her as if he was afraid to lose her, slipping the ring on her finger as he smiled warmly. He felt so at peace and so happy, she was the missing piece of his heart. It was always her, she was his from the first time he had laid eyes on her. She took the time to see the real him, the sweet guy and the asshole. He could always talk to her about anything. He wanted to make up for all the shit he put her through, and he silently vowed that he would make things right with her, this time around. Leaning in, Jackson caressed her face, kissing her deeply, pouring all his love and emotions into the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:06 am

Lydia was a little taken aback by Jackson's kiss. She hadn't expected it, but then again, she hadn't really expected anything that had just happened. She kissed him back, just as deeply if not more than he was kissing her, wrapping her arms around his neck and driving her fingers through his hair. She stood on her tip toes, allowing herself to embrace him tighter. She really did love him, more than she could ever express. He was her everything, always had been and always would be. She broke from his lips, slowly lowering herself down on the soles of her feet again and releasing the tight grip she had on his hair. She gazed into his eyes for a few moments, as if trying to tell him her feelings with just a simple look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 am

Jackon knew that he had probably shocked her. He was just doing and saying what he felt. He couldn't lose her again, ever. It was hell every time he pushed her away and made her cry. He always acted as if he didn't care about anything, she was the exception to that rule. Everyone knew how much they fit together, even Stiles had accepted it. Though he was always the better man. In the end he just wanted Lydia to be happy and he wanted to protect her. He always know she was his soulmate, everything he dreamed of his future she was right their next to him. He felt all her emotions in the kiss and in that one look that she gave him. He picked her up carrying her into her bedroom, he just wanted to hold her close and cuddle with her. She made him felt so safe and loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 am

As Jackson picked her up, Lydia nestled herself against him. She didn't even question it when Jackson picked her up. She knew exactly where they were going and didn't care, because it's exactly what she wanted too. She felt safe in his arms, and never wanted to leave them again. She rested her head on his shoulder, burying her head in his neck and breathing him in. As they moved up the stairs towards her bedroom, she suddenly remembered that all her homework was sprawled everywhere on her bed. Her room did not look presentable at all. She suddenly started to panic, but then remembered that Jackson had seen her room worse than that before. She relaxed again and allowed him to continue carrying her towards her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:40 am

He was glad that she still trusted him completely even after everything they had been through. Now she would probably be in more danger since he was a werewolf now. Jackson at times regretted asking Derek for the bite. At the same time becoming a werewolf did make him a better person. It brought him back to her. He felt her panic, as he whispered to her, running his fingers softly through her hair. ''Baby calm down, I'm right here. It's ok.'' He walked into her bedroom, carefully placing her homework and things to the side. He placed her on the bed and then wrapped his arms around her, cuddling her. ''I don't know why you were worried about your room. I don't care if it's a mess. All I care about is you. I'm thinking of stealing your makeup because your gorgeous without it''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:47 am

Lydia cuddled against Jackson, his warm body pressed against her back. She hugged his arms tighter around her, holding one of his hands and sighing happily. When he said he was going to steal her make up, she elbowed him lightly and turned around to face him. "Don't you dare touch my make up, mister." she said jokingly, pointing her finger at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 am

Jackson loved just feeling Lydia's body against his, she fit against him like a puzzle piece. She was made to be with him and he know it. Who was he to go against fate? ''What are you gonna do if I do? I'm going to and you're just gonna have to live with it. I like seeing your face, the real you. Without all that.'' He held her tighter, slowly kissing, licking and sucking from her lips over to her neck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:02 am

As Jackson kissed her neck, Lydia felt her body shiver with passion. She moaned quietly, his lips like a drug seeping into her skin slowly. He knew exactly how to break her, and she couldn't resist him. "Maybe I'll deny you kisses until the end of time." she said, giggling and running her hands down his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Jackson always knew just how to touch and kiss Lydia to make her go crazy. Then again she had some moves that always left him wanting more. He smirked softly hearing her moan for him. ''You could try to baby, but I know you wouldn't be able to resist me. You're like my favorite drug, and I admit, I'm addicted.'' He bit down on his lip as her soft fingers traced across his chest. Jackson ripped off Lydia's shirt. Then he kissed, licked, sucked and bit down softly from her breasts to her hip bone, before taking one of her breasts in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. After few minutes Jackson pulled away just to look at her. ''You know how much I missed you, your body. I wanna worship it, because it's all mine. I'm the only one that can touch you, and make you feel like this. I wanna hear every moan, every sound you make.'' Jackson smirked softly, ripping off Lydia's pants and panties, he placed a finger inside her without warning, moving it around inside her. ''You're already so wet for me baby.'' Jackson growls deeply, curling his finger inside of Lydia, slowly teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:41 pm

Lydia slightly gasped he Jackson's finger entered her, her head tilting back and her holy body exploding. She had missed him to, missed his touch and the taste of his skin. She moaned softly, slowly moving her hips around to give herself the pleasure that he was denying her. "Jackson." she whispered, reaching down and taking his face in her hands. She pulled him up to her, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss and continuing to move her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Lydia slightly gasped when Jackson's finger entered her, her head tilting back and her whole body exploding. She had missed him to, missed his touch and the taste of his skin. She moaned softly, slowly moving her hips around to give herself the pleasure that he was denying her. "Jackson." she whispered, reaching down and taking his face in her hands. She pulled him up to her, locking their lips together in a passionate kiss and continuing to move her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Jackson licked and bit down on Lydia's neck and over her whole body. He entered two more fingers inside of her moving deeper and faster inside. He loved hearing the moans that she was making. Jackson groaned deeply, purring softly. He kissed Lydia's back deeply and passionately, biting down on her lips. Next Jackson pulled away from the kiss and opened up Lydia's legs wider, placing them around his head. He began sucking and swirling his tongue inside her deeply, while still fingering her, hitting her g spot over and over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:33 pm

Lydia's moans quickly turned into desperate cries for more as Jackson dove between her legs. She reached down, tangling her fingers in his hair and tilting her head back. "Oh god." she screamed, looking down at him. She shuddered with passion, his every move forcing her to become even more undone. He was going to break her and she didn't care. She arched her back, re-positioning her hips in the air so that Jackson could have better access to her. She squeezed her pelvis tight, her pleasure increased as she did this, and let out a passionate growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}   Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated} Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying makes you see things clearer. It was always her. (Jackson & Lydia) {R-Rated}
Page 1 of 1