Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Training With The Pack (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Isaac looks at Derek, a frown on his forehead. "Hey what did you do that for? I was gonna eat that!" he says reproachfully, nudging the muffin with his foot. "Just because we asked you for the bite doesn't mean we're your slaves, you know!" he says, a serious look on his face now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Erica snarled at Derek, watching him as he charged at Derek."You're the one that came looking for us, Derek. You need us too. Without us, you'd have McCall. You wouldn't have any of this. You should give us more respect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:22 pm

Derek sighs,and slowly turns back into his human form. He sits on the the stairs and runs his fingers through his hair. "The only respect that should be given is form you two. I gave you the gift,the least you can do is thank me." He places his hands on his knees and jumps when a piece of plywood falls from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Isaac rolls his eyes and walks into the middle of the room, facing both Erica and Derek. "Of course we're thankful! I mean, all my scars are gone as well!" he says, abit of sarcasm in his voice, as he lifts up his shirt a bit and shows off his now smooth skin. "That doesn't mean we have to crawl on our knees in front of you, though! Does it?" he adds, looking over at Erica.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:33 pm

"I agree with Isaac!"Erica stood up, standing beside her fellow beta."I am thankful, I don't have those seizures any more. But you treat us like dogs and expect us to do everything and anything you ask."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:22 pm

Derek chuckles and rolls his eyes. "The bite might be a gift,but it doesn't cone for free. If you don't want me to be your alpha,fine go off and be little omegas. See how long you'll survive." He stands up,pushes through Isaac and Erica,and walks int the sub car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Isaac looks over at Erica, sighing. "Great! Now he's sulking! I'm gonna go check on him!" he says, following Derek into the sub car. He finds the alpha sitting on one of the leather benches, lifting some weights.
"I am grateful to you for what you've done for me! You know that, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Erica rolled her eyes as Derek walked passed her. She watched Isaac walk past her and sighed, grabbing her jacket and pulling it on."Derek, you've got a really bad temper. You're a sour wolf. I do appreciate this. More than you'll ever know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Derek looks up as Isaac begins to talk to him. He hears the words 'I do appreciate it.' He sighs,and puts his weights down. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I am to hard on you. Am I that bad of an alpha? His arms sulk as he leans back against the seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Isaac crosses his arms in front of his chest and looks up at the roof of the sub car for a moment, before looking back at Derek. "No, you're not a bad alpha! But sometimes, during training, you remind me...of my dad!" he says, trying to be honnest but hoping what he said doesn't sound too harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training With The Pack (Open)   Training With The Pack (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training With The Pack (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2