Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla Empty
PostSubject: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 am

Stiles opened the door to his house and stumbled inside as he was still a bit dizzy from the hit he had just taken from Jackson. Blood was coming out of his nose and head and he quickly went into the bathroom by his room. He was hoping to god that no one was home to see what was going on, he didn't want to feel worse than he already did. The door shut quickly behind him and he locked the door so that no one could come in behind him. Quickly, he grabbed some toilet paper and put it over the open cuts on his face. He groaned a bit in pain as he touched them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:37 am

Sky was home, and she barely saw a glimpse of Stiles when she came out of the kitchen, munching on an apple. But she did see blood, and she only needed that flash to drop her apple on the ground and rush off after him. When she went to his bathroom though, she was met with a locked door. "Stiles! What happened!" She curled her hand into a fist and pounded on the door, "Open the goddamn door! What is with the blood!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:39 am

Stiles looked over at the door as he heard his cousin yelling at him. 'What do I say?' he thought to himself because he didn't want her to worry. Really, it was nothing she needed to worry about. "I-It's nothing. Just a... bloody nose. I'm fine I promise. Just give me a second." He groaned again quietly hoping that she didn't hear that he was in pain. Jackson could really throw a punch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 am

She was not appreciating being lied to, she could tell when he lied, as she pounded on the door again. "Don't make me break this fucking door! And don't you dare lie to me, Stiles!" She hissed out, oh yeah, she was not happy with him lying to her, she also heard him in pain alright, the heightened hearing, you had to love it. She stepped back from the door, "If this door is not open by the time I count to three, I'll kick it down! One... Two..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:47 am

Stiles knew that she could tell he was lying, she knew him much too well. Listening as she warned him, he knew that she was being serious, she would break the door down. "Okay Okay!" He unlocked the door and opened it but quickly turned away so that she couldn't see his face. He sighed and spoke quietly to her, "Just calm down Sky, please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:50 am

She was about ready to kick the door in, when he opened the door, she was not going to calm down until she was sure he was alright. She walked to him, and lifted up a hand, despise her anger, she placed his hand on his cheek and turned his head to face her. She blinked, the anger melted away almost at once, "Oh baby... what happened?" She lifted up her hand to place it against his cheek, already in mothering mode almost.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 am

Trying to resist her from turning his head, Stiles closed his eyes frowning and shaking his head, "Nothing, Sky, I'm okay I promise. I doesn't matter." He looked down frowning hoping that she would just let it go. She really didn't need to be part of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:57 am

"It matters to me. You matter to me. Now tell me, damn it." She leaned over and kissed his nose lightly, as she laid her head against his, wishing she could take away all the pain from him, well technically she could... so she closed her eyes, humming lightly, she was weaving a small dose of her siren song, only to take away his pain for a little bit. She was better than Ibuprofen. "Shh... I'll take care of you." If there was one person Stiles could count on, always... would be her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 am

Stiles looked at her and shook his head. "It was no one Sky. I... fell." He sighed and tilted his head watching her. "What are you doing?" Suddenly he felt stupid because he realized exactly what she was doing. "Look I don't need someone to heal me!" Realizing how random that angry outburst was he frowned, "I'm sorry. I'm just upset."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 am

She frowned a bit, "Why do you keep lying to me?" She jumped back when he had yelled at her, "Why are you upset? And I cannot heal, but I can take the pain away from your injuries for a little bit." She frowned a bit at him, as she shook her head a bit, she crossed her arms over her chest. "Start talking."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:06 am

He wondered if he should tell his cousin exactly what happened and he realized that telling her would be best. "I kissed her Sky," Stiles whispered to his cousin and looked down at the floor feeling ashamed and hurt at the same time. "i don't know what happened.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:13 am

"You kissed her? That's good... right?" She frowned, "Okay, so what happened?" She lifted up a hand to rub his back lightly, trying to comfort him at the same time wanting to know exactly what happened. "Talk to me, Stiles."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 am

Stiles just sat there staring at the wall with a blank look on his face as he started to tell her what happened. "We were just talking and she was being so sweet, I mean she practically begged me to. I mean she didn't really but the things she was saying..." He sighed and shook his head. "Anyways, I just did it, I kissed her and the next thing I knew Jackson was yelling at us and Lydia looked at him and denied everything. She- she said that I was crazy and a stalker, that she would never flirt with someone like me nonetheless kiss me. He said something about her getting revenge on him for "what he did." She told him that I just came up to her and kissed her, that she had no part in. Well, Jackson got angry, Stiles got.. his ass kicked." He looked up at her and shook his head. "I'm okay, don't worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:28 am

Her temper was boiling quickly, especially when he kept on, and he thought Lydia was so good? Her temper was near exploding, no, it was there, when she saw how devastated he looked, it broke her heart, it literally broke her heart. And she narrowed her eyes, her entire being was shaking, from the inside and out. Her eyes, those pretty blue hues of hers turned sea foam, they glowed brightly, flickered and she moved from him quickly, slamming the bathroom door behind her. She picked up her jacket, throwing it on and headed out the door. If looks could kill, people would be dead and right now she had one thing on her mind, she was going hurt a certain bitch and her boyfriend. This was the last straw and she was going to make them both suffer plenty for hurting Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 am

Stiles jumped up and ran towards her as quickly as he possibly could. "Sky! Stop please, you can't do this! Stop!" He ran in front of her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Please, calm down. You need to calm yourself." He closed his eyes hoping that she would listen to him. If she hurt Lydia, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. Just the thought of her being hurt killed him and the thought of his cousin being this angry scared him. He didn't want her to get hurt although he knew she would be the one hurting people. "Just please. Talk to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 am

She was shaking from her anger, as she stepped back from him, resisting the urge to smack him away from her. "NO! THERE IS NO POINT IN TALKING ABOUT THAT BITCH!" And she did yell, she yelled loud, the force of it made her tremble as she tried to control the Siren part of her. "SHE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR LOVE AT ALL! THAT BITCH HAS GONE WAY TOO FAR!" She was yelling, trying not to scream, she kept her eyes locked on him, her eyes were still glowing, flicking with temper, with power. "Get. Out. Of. My. Way." She said it in between clenched teeth, her jaw clenched, "She'll pay... no one... NO ONE TREATS YOU THIS WAY!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:18 am

Stiles' eyes were wide and he shook his head. "Stop!" He yelled at her as seriously as he could. "Stop Sky. Calm down! You can't do this okay?" His head was shaking now. "It's not her fault, it's mine. If I wouldn't have kissed her, none of this would have happened. If anything you should be mad at me! Just Sit Down!" He looked at her on the verge of tears -- Which was something that didn't happen a lot to Stiles.-- "Please," He begged in a whisper as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:46 pm

"STOP BEING SO DAMN BLIND!" She was yelling, on the verge of screaming, but instead of shoving him aside, she stood there, because she was scared to touch him, if she did, she was scared of hurting him. "IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT! SHE LIED! SHE USED YOUR FEELINGS! USED YOU!" She wanted to shake him, she turned from him, from that verge of tears look, because she knew it would only piss her off more and then she would not be able to control herself at all. So she went for the back door, she was going to make the strawberry blonde pay and then pay a visit to her boyfriend.

"I HATE HER! I SEE NOTHING REDEEMING ABOUT HER! STOP FUCKING DEFENDING HER!" But she knew if she got a hold of her, she wouldn't stop until the girl and her boyfriend were dead, in the back of her mind she knew that. She knew what it would do to stiles, he'd hate her for taking away someone so 'perfect', and she scoffed at that, it pissed her off, it really did, and she curled her hand into a fist and slammed it into the wall, over and over again. She was hurting herself in the process, but it was getting out her anger, it was about trying to regain control again. Her knuckles busted, bleeding, sore, bruised and she still kept slamming her fist against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Stiles' eyes were wide as he watched his cousin bang on the wall. He could see that she was letting out all of the anger that was built up inside her. It was just surprising to him how much anger there was. "What the hell are you doing?" He ran up to her and looked at her bloodied hands before looking her in the eye. "Stop! Dammit Sky STOP!" He was yelling now and a tear ran down his cheek. All he was doing was trying to get her to stop. He wasn't going to let her do this to herself. It wasn't healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 pm

she had a lot of anger, especially when it came to her cousin hurting, and when someone so deliberately hurt him. She lost it, she lost her temper, when Stiles grabbed her hands, both were bruised and bloody, the wall had some good sized holes in it, as she stood there, her anger still there but she was starting to calm down. "It's either I hurt myself to control it... or I go and murder those two." And she chose obviously to hurt herself, not because she did not want to murder those two people, but because of Stiles, she did no want to hurt him, or lose his trust and friendship. "Open your eyes, she is no good for you... not at all..." And she was not trying to be mean to him, she was trying to save him from more heartbreak.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:18 pm

Stiles shook his head at her, "No I'm not letting you hurt yourself anymore. Not because of me, and just not at all!" He frowned looking down at the floor, thinking about what she was saying. "Look, if you want to help me then you'll go back in there with me and help me clean my face off. If not then just go sit down or something. I don't want to hear about how she isn't good for me okay?" He looked his cousin in the eye and nodded at her. Although he wanted to tell her that it was his fault again and not Lydia's, he knew it would just make her more upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 pm

"You don't want to hear the truth." She pulled her hands from him almost at once, "I won't sit here and be quiet. And you're obviously stubborn as well and hardheaded." She let her hands down slowly, "This is why I want to leave. I won't keep standing here and watch her keep hurting you over and over. I won't do it, damn it! I'll say something! But I won't do it the Siren way. I'll just punch her in the face like a normal person. You cannot keep stopping me..." She turned on her heels and she went into the kitchen to clean up her hands and possibly put an ice pack on them.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Stiles followed Sky into the kitchen and just stared at her. "Are you serious?" He shook his head at her. "You can't just keep threatening to leave and then saying that the reason you want to is because of her. You're just thinking of every way possible to make me choose between the two of you because you know that I'll choose you! It's not fair Sky! You're yelling at me saying she's playing a game with my head and then you say things like this and you play games with my head too! And if you hate the people that I love and you don't like the way that I live my life then you need to stay away from me. I don't tell you how to live your life." He shook his head and turned around, walking into the bathroom. The door shut behind him and he locked it once again. As he started to realize what he had just said, he frowned. Why was it that Sky was the one who made him have these random outbursts that he would regret seconds later? No one else made him this sad or happy. I guess he didn't really care about anyone as much as he cared about her. When she said things like that, it hurt him more than anyone ever hurt him, even Lydia. He just hoped that she knew he didn't mean what he said about her staying away. He really did love being with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:56 pm

"I don't play games with your head! I tell you what you need to hear! She is bad!" And it was that, but when he told her to stay away, she felt something inside, shatter, and she waited until he left. She just literally collapsed on the ground, sitting there, her heart rate was speeding up, and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She was shuddering, her body was shaking an she closed her eyes, as she tried to get her emotions reigned in, but instead she pushed herself up, going out the back door, she couldn't breathe, she stumbled a bit, falling down in the back yard.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:11 pm

Stiles ran his hand through his hair slowly and yelled out. "Dammit!" He clenched his teeth and pushed everything off of the counter. Slamming his hand against the wall, he yelled again. Once he was done he leaned his head against the wall and a tear fell down his cheek. He was starting to feel so stupid and evil. How could he say what he had just said to his cousin? Especially since he knows how much she cares about him. Or cared 5 minutes ago. She was probably angry beyond belief at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla Empty

Back to top Go down

A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next