Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Only One (Derek & Skylla)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  Empty
PostSubject: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:33 am

Derek headed into the entrance of the woods. As the scenery changed, his mood lightened. He was meeting Skylla tonight. They were meeting at the place where they had first met each other, which actually wasn't that deep in the forest. His eyes wondered around, as he took in the different scents of nature. He ducked under a tree branch, as it almost whacked him across the face. He chuckled, but continued moving at a steady pace, until finally approaching the spot. He stopped walking, and stood in the center of a circle of trees. The moonlight, that had shone through the shadows of the trees, reflected on his face. 'She should be here soon' he thought to himself, as he took in a deep breath. He was happy, to finally be able to see the only one that he actually looks forward to seeing everyday, again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:24 am

She did not like being unhappy and right now she was fighting with Stiles a lot. It hurt her heart, it hurt her so bad, she had made Stiles forget she was there. She thought she had, she was going to leave, but he had found her laying in a ditch, hurting, dying. She did not know how to reach her cousin to lift his heart and to remove the pain he felt inside. She walked through the forest, her mind was drifting, her shoulders were down, slumped, she looked so damn defeated. Her only bright light was Derek right now, and even that was not bright enough to make her smile, she bit her bottom lip, her eyes were filling up with tears, as she merely kept her eyes on the ground, hoping she had enough time to pull herself together before Derek saw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 am

Derek turned, when he heard someone. He took his eyes from the sky, and walked forward, towards the direction of the noise. "Skylla?" He took a few more steps forward. "Is that you?" The wind picked up, causing him to shiver. He placed his hands in his jacket pockets for warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:08 am

Derek turned, when he heard someone. He took his eyes from the sky, and walked forward, towards the direction of the noise. "Skylla?" He took a few more steps forward. "Is that you?" The wind picked up, causing him to shiver. He placed his hands in his jacket pockets for warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:19 am

“It’s me.” She simply stated, as she glanced up at him, she moved to him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, she laid her head against his chest, as she closed her eyes. She just wanted to keep close to him, as she murmured lightly, “Stay with me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:28 am

Derek could sense that something was wrong, as she approached him. He was thrown aback by her comment. "I'll always stay with you. Forever and always." He kissed her on the forehead and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I need you just as much as you need me" he murmured as he pulled her closer to comfort her. He sighed. "Is there something bothering you? I can tell that there is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 am

When he had kissed her on the forehead and wrapped his arms around her tightly, she nodded a bit, biting her bottom lip slightly. When he pulled her closer, she murmured lightly, “It’s nothing.” A lie, it was everything, Stiles was just as much as everything as Derek was to her and she felt like she was torn between the two, and it was hurting her more than she let Stiles know, she loved her cousin but he couldn’t understand. She closed her eyes tightly and buried her face into Derek’s chest, “Just don’t let go…” She needed to be held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:40 am

Derek heard her heartbeat quicken as she answered him. "You know I can tell when you lie." He slowly rubbed her back, and kissed her on the lips, long and passionately. "I'll never let you go. As long as you want me to, I will hold you as close to me as I can. Anything that makes you feel better, I will do." He gently pushed the hair out of her eyes, and embraced her more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:25 am

When he spoke of her lying and that he could tell, she had to tell him the truth, when he kissed her passionately, she returned it, but she pulled back from him. “I can’t… do this…” She could not help it, as she shook her head a bit, “You both are killing me… LITERALLY killing me. I’m not allowed to love you, or hate Lydia, but it’s okay if he loves Lydia and hates you. He is so far gone I cannot even touch my cousin anymore. And she has this power over him I do not understand. She hurts him and it hurts me! And the fact that Stiles and I have been fighting… and his mother’s death… and …” She started to cry, “I used my gift to make him forget me, I figured I was this big burden… so I made him forget and I left with every trace of me or so I thought… and I ended up in a ditch dying… I was DYING… because it killed me so much to see him hurting and knowing it was mostly my fault.”

And she shook her head and started to pace, “But he remembered and he found me… he found me and brought me home, only he won’t… he won’t talk to me, won’t look at me… won’t snuggle with me…” And she shook her head a bit, “You both are tearing me apart!” And she screamed it out, because no one knew how much Sky was hurting, “I’m dying…” She glanced to Derek, eyes wide a bit, “I’m dying damn it! Because I cannot… I can’t keep living like this! But I can’t cut either one of you out of my life… you both are my life! BOTH! And to have… I hate this… I wished Stiles left me in that ditch to die… because I cannot take hurting anymore… I can’t…” She started to break, as she leaned over, wrapping her arms around herself, crying, “I cannot do this anymore… Gods… I want to die… I just… you both need to… just let me go… let me die… I’m going to anyway like this… but it hurts, Gods it hurts… I can’t do it anymore. I am being torn in two… “
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:53 am

He bit his lip. He listened intently as she spoke. He knew Stiles was involved in all of this. When she brought up Lydia's name it caught him a little off-guard. "Some people have their way of wrapping a person around their fingers, taking advantage of that person's compassion for them. Suddenly, anything anyone says about that person, causes the manipulated to defend her no matter what, and not listen to what anyone else has to say. Not listening to their opinions of that person. I would know. It happened to me before.. which resulted in my whole family's murder..." he trailed off.

His eyes followed her as she paced. "I'm not giving up on you Sky. I'm not letting you die, and I know for a fact that there's no way in hell that Stiles would let that happen either." He placed his hands on her shoulders to stop her from pacing, and looked into her eyes. "I love you. I know Stiles does too. There are people that care about you, and would crumble to pieces if they lost you." He brushed his fingers along her cheek. "Everyone hits a rough patch in life. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. That's why it's the people that mean the most to you, even if they're the source of the problem, that help you get back up. You can do this Sky. I know you can." He took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry about everything that's happening between you and Stiles. I'm sorry if I'm the main cause of you're arguments. I'm sorry for everything I've ever done, to hurt you, or your family. I want you to know that I'm always here. I always will be. No matter what anyone says. I will be here. For you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 am

“I’m about to make her walk off a cliff…” She hated to fight with Stiles, neither of them ever won, they just hurt each other over and over and she was tired of doing it. She glanced to him, “I know about your family…” She could hear them, sounds did not just die off, she could hear the laughter and love in the house from the past, but also hear the screams of when it burned, when they burned. But she would not tell him or anyone about that little tidbit of information. She shook her head when he had placed his hands on her shoulders, “I could make you both forget… both of you forget me. I could leave… and not come back and you wouldn’t know the difference.” And she knew that, but she would know the difference.

She would know, she would remember and it would be painful, did no one understand the amount of pain she’d put herself through, the sacrifice she would make to try to make them happy? To try to make them … less concerned about her. “I don’t want perfect… I just want a little peace… just a little…” And she glanced up at him, “I can’t keep doing this… it hurts too much…” And she was tired of fighting, as she moved to lay her head against his chest, she nodded a bit to his apology, to him being there for her, and she wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, “I’m tempted to just start taking drugs again…” And she glanced up at him, “I’ve been sober since being here… I was … out of control a bit… Stiles was not the only one who lost her, it may have been his mother, but… I was choking on his pain, on my Uncle’s, in my own… I know.. it’d be worse if anything happened to you or Stiles… And I know I can’t cope… I cannot even cope with... fighting with Stiles. I'm the weak one, the weak link....“
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:29 am

Derek chuckled slightly. "She's probably better off that way." He cringed as she mentioned his family. He sighed. "Most people do, but no one know the whole true story." Not thinking about his family was tough. There were constant reminders of them everywhere, but family is what keeps us living. What keeps us bound to our duties here on Earth. Family is key to everything. "I could never forget you, even if you tried."

"Nothing will ever be perfect. It's impossible. But yes, peace would be a lot better than arguing all the time." He placed his hands around her waist as she did the same. He looked down at her. "You are strong Sky. One of the strongest I've ever met. You just have to learn to fight through all the pain. It'll all eventually all go away." He paused. "There's no purpose in doing drugs again. It would just make everything worse." He listened to her last words carefully. He looked deep into her eyes. "You are not weak. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that." He kissed her on the forehead. "Stay strong for me." He couldn't live without her. She's made too much of an impact on his life for her not to. "Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:44 am

“I know it.” She simply stated, as she glanced up at him, she bit her bottom lip lightly, “Sounds never… well, they never die down, not exactly, there are still echoes of the past all around. Conversations, like ghosts… only it’s sound, laughter.. I hear a woman’s voice sometimes near the place. I think someone said her name, Kate…” And she glanced up at him, “Your voice.” She tilted her head a bit, “Only, less baritone in it… you were younger than you are now.” And she knew that, she nodded a bit to him, “Family keeps me from being a monster… without them, without you… I’d do terrible things.” And she knew that, she would do horrible things and people could not stop her, she could make people do things to themselves that would make Stiles and Derek both fear her and hate her.

When he placed his hands on her waist, she listened to him, as she nodded a bit to him, she would have to keep fighting, as she murmured lightly, “Not just for you, for Stiles too.” She was trying to fight but it was hard to, and she shook a little, not from the cold, from the pain, she needed some relief, as she murmured lightly, “Will I lose my dignity… Will someone care? Will I wake tomorrow from this nightmare…?” It was more a question for the universe, it was also from a musical, but that was besides the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Derek looked at her a little confused. "Wait, you mean you can hear my family's voices without them actually being here?" The mention of Kate's name made him tense up. "Kate was the one who started the whole fire. The one that tricked me into thinking she actually loved me. She was Allison's aunt, a hunter. I was young and foolish.." He sighed. "And that is why all of us, you, me and Stiles, need to put the past behind us. Move on. Quit arguing over things that could eventually lead to all of our deaths.."

Derek pulled her closer when she started to shake. "I know that. I'm just saying that when things are tough between you and him, whenever you argue, know that I'm here for you. Always." He listened to her murmur, and the words seemed somewhat familiar to him. He leaned into her, and whispered "Will I wake up tomorrow from this nightmare? From this night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Skylla nodded a bit to him on his question, “I hear my Aunt too at the house.” She admitted it in a sheepish manner, as she listened to him and nodded a bit, blinking when he mentioned Allison, glancing up at him, taking in a deep breath. “Oh.” And she did not know how to deal with that, as she nodded a bit to him, she was trying to get Stiles to move on from the past, but he wouldn’t. She doubted he ever would, as she took in a deep breath, and she let it out, when he had pulled her closer, she laid her head against his chest. She closed her eyes, just wanting to keep to herself for the time being, to him, she just wanted to be held for as long as possible.

She murmured lightly to him, “Without you, the ground thaws, the rain falls, the grass grows, without you… the seeds root, the flowers bloom, the children play… the stars gleam… the eagles fly, without you, the Earth turns, the sun burns, but I’d die without you.” And it was true, but the same could be said for Stiles too. Did they not know how much they meant to her, as she sighed softly, she was tired and it showed, as she murmured lightly to him. “You should consider fixing up the house… make it liveable again, stop punishing yourself.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Derek looked at her. "That is interesting." It was very interesting actually. He had heard his family's voices too, but he had thought it was all just in his head. Apparently not. He nodded. "Yeah.." He held her tight, as she laid her head on his chest. He wasn't planning on letting her go anytime soon.

"Without you, the breeze warms, the girl smiles, the cloud moves. Without you, the tides change, the boys run, the oceans crash. The crowds roar, the days soar, the babies cry, without you. The moon glows, the river flows, but I die, without you." the last time he had sang was when he was little. His hips began to sway, and before he knew it they were dancing. He shrugged at her question. "It is livable.. well it's livable enough for me. I like it the way it is. There are too many memories, even though they might 'torture' me at times, I'll never change it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:15 am

When he held her tight she felt safe and she felt a little happy, it was a small slice of happiness, there was no fighting, it was just easy and he never spoke ill of Stiles in front of her. It made it okay, it made everything okay for a little while, as she listened to him singing a bit, when he began dancing with her, her hips swayed with his, as she sighed softly, “It is not livable…” She simply stated, as she murmured lightly, “I won’t stay there, not as it is.” And she meant that, she had some standards, that and she needed him to understand that. She sighed softly, as she nuzzled his chest a bit, laying her head against his chest a bit more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 1:27 am

Derek sighed. He wasn't exactly sure what she meant by 'I won't stay there..'. He closed his eyes. "Well I was just considering not staying there period. I haven't been staying there much lately anyways. That way it will always be there, all of the memories." He ran his fingers through her bright pink hair, as she nuzzled her head closer into his chest. "Wait.. Are you implying that you want to stay with me?" He was extremely curious now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:45 am

She sighed softly, as she shakes her head a bit, she was annoyed a bit, but she was okay, she was content with him for right now. “Someday… if this works, if we keep on being together.” She simply stated, that was the obvious move wasn’t it? The next level in a relationship, to move in together at some point, as she sighed softly. “Is that wrong?” She glanced up at him, a few strands of her pink hair fell into her face, she could not help it, she was curious to what it was he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 2:59 am

Derek nodded. "Then we'll just have to wait until then, and see." He paused. "Only time will tell." He pushed the hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear. He hopes that they will stay together, for as long as possible. He really needed her in his life. She was keeping him sane. "I don't think it would. If we truly love each other, then there we be no reason why it would be wrong." and that was the honest truth. "I love you Skylla." he said quietly, before swooping her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:11 am

“Time.” And they had plenty of time, as she wrapped her arms around his neck, brushing her fingers along the back of his neck slowly, she glanced up at him as he had pushed her hair behind her ear. “I love you too, Derek.” And she knew that and it scared her, but she kissed him in return, she pressed her body to his, she was happy for now and she needed to hold on to that as long as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:19 am

"Time is key to everything." He stated. He smiled when she said she loved him too. "You have no idea how much I need you right now." The words escaped his mouth before he had thought about saying them. He wrapped his arms around her when she pressed her body against his. Whenever he was around her, everything in the world, everything bad, seemed to not exist. As if they were the only ones left in the world. It was peaceful. He nibbled at her lip a little, as his hips began to sway again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 am

“Need me for what?” Okay, so she was a little naïve, just a little, as she smiled when his arms wrapped around her more, and she felt him nibble on her lip, as she sighed contently. “Can we stay in this little bubble forever?” She honestly did not want anymore fighting, she was done with the fighting, it was driving her insane, but she laid her head against his, not wanting to let go of him anytime soon. It was just nice being here, as she murmured lightly, “My wolfie…”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:33 am

"Without you, there's no telling what I would be doing. Probably off killing someone or something." He chuckled. "Right now, you're the only thing keeping me sane." The wind kicked up a bit, and he pulled her closer. "If only we could stay here forever.." It would be amazing if they could. All Derek wants is for all the fighting to stop. All of the pain to go away. No fears. No worries. Just the people we need most, always being there. He smiled at her final comment. "My siren."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:45 am

“That is not very comforting.” And it wasn’t, there was nothing so uncomforting than that. She sighed softly, as she wrapped her arms around him more, brushing her fingertips along the back of his neck. “If only…” She sighed softly, there was a lot of if onlys and maybes, as she bit her bottom lip lightly, as she murmured lightly, “Yes.” To his last comment, but she also knew she was Stiles’ cousin too. She sighed softly, as she laid her head against his chest, “I’m tired…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Only One (Derek & Skylla)    The Only One (Derek & Skylla)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Only One (Derek & Skylla)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next