Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 pm

This Thread Takes Place A Week After "A great day gone... terrible"

Since Stiles no longer had a phone, he couldn't call anyone to talk to them about what had gone on between him and his cousin. To be honest, he didn't even know what happened. All he knew was that she was with Derek and she wasn't with him and his father anymore. He was starting to think that she was never going back. Especially since she said "a few days" and it had been a week. Hopefully she was safe and happy.

For some reason, Stiles felt a connection with Nell that nobody else knew about and he knew that she was the perfect person to go to, so he did. He decided to drive to her house because it wasn't very far away and he needed to talk to her, get her opinion on things. He also just wanted to see her, check on her to see how she was doing. One he got to her house, he stepped out of his jeep. Hoping that her father was not there, he walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:52 am

Nell's father had given her this big speech about how guys her age only wanted one thing after Stiles had brought her home. Nell had just rolled her eyes and run upstairs to her room, slamming the door as she was so angry that her dad embarrassed her like that in front of the boy she was in love with. She hadn't talked much to her father since and he'd left for work this morning. Nell was watching tv as the doorbell rang, so she got up off the couch guessing it would be a girlscout selling cookies or someone collecting for some charity group. She was surprised when she opened the door to see Stiles standing there and her face immediately lit up. "Hey Stiles! How are you? Didn't expect you at all!" she said smiling and stepped out of the doorway so he could come in.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Stiles smiled slightly, happy to see that Nell was okay, the smile quickly went away as he stepped inside her house. "My phone broke.... Can we talk?" He looked at her seriously and then frowned at the floor thinking about Derek going off on his cousin and hurting her somehow. He couldn't handle not knowing whether or not she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Nell's face turned serious as she saw the look in Stiles' eyes. "Sure! Is something wrong?" she asked hesitantly and led Stiles into the living room where she mentioned for him to sit down on the couch. A thousand scenarios went through the girls mind - did Stiles want to tell her that he didn't want to be friends with her anymore, or maybe he was moving away or something. "Do you want something to drink?" she offered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell and then he sat down on the couch. "No thanks, I'm good." He took a breath and then looked up at her. "I don't know where to start.." He sighed thinking of the words to say. "Well, my cousin and I, we got in another fight but this time it was bad. Really bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Nell nodded and sat down beside Stiles, her back feeling all straight and rigid as she was so tense. She relaxed when Stiles told her what was wrong but a frown settled on her forehead. "I didn't know you had a cousin living here! What did you guys fight about?" she asked and wondered at the same time why Stiles had chosen to come to her, a girl he hadn't known that long instead of talking to his best friend. But she felt happy that he would trust her with his worries.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:46 pm

He nodded, "She lives in LA but she's staying here at the moment.." When she asked what they fought about, he hesitated, not sure if he should tell her about what happened with Lydia. It was pretty obvious that she liked him and he did not want to make her feel bad about Lydia because he liked Nell, a lot. But he liked Lydia too. He took a breath.

"Okay, Nell. I know that you know that I like Lydia... But I also like you okay so please don't feel bad about this. I don't want to hurt you." He nodded and then began, "Last week, I kissed Lydia.. and a lot happened afterwards. Basically, Jackson caught me and her and Lydia said that she would never kiss someone like me and that it was my fault. Well, Jackson got angry and did this, " He pointed to the cuts on his face and head.

"Well when I got home, Sky found out and if you knew Sky, you would know how protective she is of me and how easily she gets angry. Once she gets angry, you can't stop her. She tried to leave and she kept saying she was going to kill them and I stopped but. We kept fighting and I said some things that I really regret. I told her to stay away from me if she couldn't accept who I choose to love.... and I made her feel unloved. Well after that she told me that she was done with everything. That she hated Lydia and that she was going to leave because she didn't want to be around me because of everything and also that I was getting what I wanted. So now she's gone with her boyfriend, who i hate. Oh and she broke my phone during the fight. The worst part is that I can't call her and see if she is okay and she said she'd be gone a few days, but it's been a week. I just, I don't know what to do Nell." he took a deep breath and frowned looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:56 pm

Nell nodded while he was explaining to her what had happened and despite of him urging her not to feel bad, she was feeling upset, she just couldn't help it. But she wanted to be a good friend to him and so she pushed her own feelings aside, trying to find a way to help him. She stood up and turned her back on him, blinking and trying to wrap her head around all he'd told her. "Have you tried using another phone to reach her?" she asked, turning back around to face him. In her mind, she kept seeing Stiles kissing Lydia, beautiful perfect Lydia, but she tried to force that image to the back of her head, just wanting to be there for her friend. She sat back down close to Stiles and lifted a hand to comfortingly put it on his, but she pulled it back just before she reached his skin deciding that now wasn't the right moment to try and reach out to him. This wasn't about the two of them, it was about Stiles and his cousin and Nell didn't want to mess up things between them again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Stiles shook his head at Nell. "I haven't seen anyone since then.. I just haven't felt up to it I guess. Even if I had seen someone, I don't think I would call. She needs her space. she made that pretty clear. She doesn't want me calling her over and over again. Especially since she hates me now. Plus, I'm too scared of getting bad new. I don't want to call and have him answer and tell me that something happened to her.. I.." He sighed and looked at Nell. He wondered why she took her hand away. "I guess I just need your advice on what to do. We fight so much and I want to know how to stop it. I don't understand girls and i'm not even going to attempt to. So maybe, you can help me figure out what it is that Sky wants. What I should say to her and not say to her.." He shrugged his shoulders at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Nell could hear the pain in Stiles' voice and wondered what she could do to help him. Her hands were laying in her lap, the fingers of her right hand playing with the ones of her left one. "Well, I don't know your cousin but it sounds like she loves you and she just wants to protect you!" Nell said hesitantly and looked down on her hands. She had no siblings and almost never saw her cousins, so she didn't really know what that kind of relationship was like. "Maybe I could call her, just to check if she's alright?" she offered, not sure if Stiles would like the idea.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:19 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell. "I know, and I want the same, but it just doesn't work. We both hate the other people in our lives. I mean, Lydia isn't really in my life. But still, you get what I mean," He shook his head. "No, you don't need to get involved like that. When she's ready to come back she will." Stiles was scared. Scared of what his cousin would say about him and he was scared to find out that she hated him and was never coming back or that she was gone. "Can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Nell hated feeling like she couldn't do anything to cheer Stiles up. But of course this was something serious, something you couldn't make better with a cup of tea and a pat on the back. There seemed to be nothing she could do for her friend, just sit here and listen to him. Stiles really did seem upset and it was just terrible seeing him like that. "Sure! You can ask me anything!" she said, nodding her head, still wringing her hands.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Stiles faked a smile before he asked her the question, "What am I doing wrong? I mean she hates me now. I didn't mean to. Is there something that I can change to make it so that we won't always fight." He shook his head at the ground, not knowing what else to say. "Is all of this my fault?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Nell looked down at her hands, thinking for a moment. "I don't think she hates you, I bet she actually thinks you hate her too, right now!", she said trying to give him a comforting smile. "I don't know what exactly was said during the fight, so I can't say if either of you is more to blame than the other!" she said, slightly stammering as she was figuring out what to say to Stiles. "Maybe she's jealous of Lydia, because you want to spend time with her and your cousin could think you like Lydia more than her!" she added, not sure if what she was saying wasn't complete rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Stiles looked down and thought for awhile. He thought about all of the things that were said during the fight and about how she just left him without even saying goodbye. He wished that he would have told her that he was sorry and that he loved her. Nell's words brought him to a realization of how terrible he has been to everyone. He understood why everyone was going away from him. He spent so much time thinking about Lydia that he didn't see how it hurt Sky. Although he knew in his heart that he would choose Sky over Lydia any day, Sky didn't know that. She thought the opposite and it was killing her. "Oh my god..." He put his hands over his face and shook his head. At that moment, he was feeling so stupid and so terrible. If Sky ever came back he would tell her that he loved her more than Lydia and Scott and everyone. She needed to know. But he wasn't going to just stop liking Lydia. That wouldn't be fair. He just needed to calm down with his obsession. "She needs to come back Nell.." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Nell worries she's said something wrong as Stiles puts his hands over his face. "Hey, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to upset you!" she quickly says and struggles with herself for a minute before putting her arm around her friend's shoulders. "I'm sure she will come home! She just needs to calm down!" she says, trying to comfort him. Nell really didn't have a lot of experience with dealing with her friends' problems as she hadn't spent much time with friends before due to her long stays at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:05 pm

Stiles shook his head, "You didn't do anything, I'm just really stupid. I should have realized what I was doing to her. You don't know that. She could never come back. She was so angry and she said a few days but it's been a week!" He sighed just wishing she would come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Nell rubs Stiles' shoulder, pushing her own feelings to the back of her mind. "Maybe she just needs more time to think about everything! Is that guy she's staying with...what's his name? Is he really such a bad guy?" she asked, worrying that Stiles was dragging him self down more and more.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:17 pm

Stiles wondered if he should tell Nell it was Derek. There were a lot of Derek's right? "Um, his name is Derek and yeah, he's a bad guy. She deserves so much better." Again, he sighed and then leaned his head back, closing his eyes. He just wanted his cousin to be okay, that's all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Nell wondered a moment why that name rang a bell with her before remembering her gloomy, wolfy friend. "I met a guy named Derek a few days ago! Creepy guy!" she said, remembering how Derek had talked to her in the hospital and then later at the park. A moment later she realized that Stiles probably didn't want to hear how creepy the guy was, her cousin might be staying with. "But that doesn't have to be the same guy of course!" she quickly said and still thought back to the offer Derek had made her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Stiles looked at Nell surprised. If it was Derek and he knew about Nell, what happened the day they met? Was Derek trying to ruin everyone that Stiles cared about live's? "It probably was.... Are you okay? Did he touch you?" He looked at her seriously. If Derek gave Nell the bite, that would be it, Stiles would be going down there and getting his cousin back from that psycho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:45 pm

Nell was surprised about Stiles' reaction. It was true, he had seemed creepy but was he really as bad as Stiles made it sound. "He didn't really do much...he was just weird! And he seemed strangely interested in me!" Nell said with a laugh. She wasn't sure if she should mention the fact that she'd met Derek at the hospital, it didn't really seem like an important detail.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Stiles nodded at her, "If you see him again just get away from him okay?" He half smiled and then stood up. "I should probably go home." He looked down feeling bad. "My dad is actually home today so I need to see him. Thank you for helping me, you really made a difference. You're amazing!" He hugged her tightly and then walked over to the door walking outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:54 pm

Nell nodded with a smile, not sure what else she could say. She was surprised when Stiles got up, announcing he was going back home. "Oh...sure! You should grab every chance you get to spend time with your dad!" she said in an understanding voice. She rubbed Stiles' back as he hugged her, feeling a bit disappointed he was leaving so soon.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Stiles looked back at Nell, "I'll call you once a get a new phone. If you ever want to talk I'll be at home. Just come over okay," He smiled slightly and then started to think about his cousin once again. 'Dammit. She better be okay.' He told himself as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)    I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know What To Do (Nell & Stiles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next