Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Back here again (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Back here again (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Derek stayed back in the darkness of the room. He didn't really want to freak Nell out, which he knew he would do if she saw him. He ignored Stiles, and thought for a second. 'Do I really need to turn her, or could she actually survive without it?' he shook the thought off, for he had already made up his mind. He could sense her being ill, and he couldn't stand seeing her like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:37 pm

Nell looked at Stiles as tears started filling her eyes. "It hurts so much Stiles! Please make it stop!", she said as she was still a bit woozy. She hadn't even realized that she was still in hospital and she hadn't recognized Derek yet.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:41 pm

Stiles wiped Nell's tears gently and frowned at her, he absolutely hated seeing her this way. At this point he was just ignoring Derek because the only thing that mattered at the moment was Nell. "Shh..." He said quietly and then gently kissed her forehead. "Hey, you're going to be okay. I wish I could help you... I really do!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Derek stood there, anxiously wanting to step in and say something, and help, but he knew now just wasn't the right time. He wanted Stiles to spend so time with Nell, so he quietly slipped out the door, to wait out in the hallway. Hopefully, he wouldn't be noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Nell looked at Nell with a painful look in her eyes, some tears breaking away from her eyelashes and running down her cheeks. She grabbed Stiles' hand and held on to it but her hold was much weaker than usually. Blood came running out of her nose again, but she didn't notice it. She saw the second man slipping through the door and thought she recognized him. But why would he come here? Could he feel that she didn't have much time left? "Was that...was that Derek?", she asked Stiles with a defeated look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Stiles wiped Nell's tears away with his thumb and then he wiped the blood from her nose off with his sleeve. Honestly, he didn't want to take the time to get some tissues when he could use his sleeve. As Derek walked out of the room, Stiles looked back at him and then sighed looking at Nell once again. "Uh, yeah it was. Can I ask you something please.? What exactly did Derek tell you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 am

Nell stared at the door that had just closed behind Derek. She never wanted to be in this situation again - people fussing over her, people being sad because of her and feeling weak and helpless. She wondered if she could actually accept Derek's offer. "He said he could make all my pain go away!", she said sounding absent and still staring at the door. Meanwhile, her father was talking to Nell's doctor. "She needs a new kidney! As soon as possible!", he said with a sympathetic look on his face. "Then give her one of mine!", Steven said as if this was the logical thing to do. "We'll have to run some tests but it's possible that you're no match!", the doctor said and sighed. "Tell me the truth doc, can she make it?" Mr. Rivers asked in a desperate voice. "Let's do some tests first and see what happens!" the man said, but Steven could see the hopelessness in the doctor's eyes and realized that he would probably lose his daughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Derek was standing in the hallway. He could hear everything, that everyone was saying. He was trying to decide whether or not to just barge into Nell's hospital room and get it over with. He wants to help her. That's all he wants to do. Dodging out of the view of a few nurses, he comes face to face with the door to the room. He turns the handle slowly, and steps in. There is no smile on his face, there is no expression in his face really. He closes the door behind him, as he walks over to her bedside, standing on the opposite side of Stiles. A deep sigh escapes his mouth, as he looks over at Nell, and then back at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Stiles absolutely hated this. Watching Nell like this was killing him and there was nothing that he could do, that's what hurt him the most. A rush of anger came over him when she said he what he told her. "Listen to me Nell. I don't know what he told you. But you can't do it. Whatever he offered you, you don't want to be.. that. You can get through this without it, please.." He wasn't quite sure what Derek had told Nell but if he told her everything it would not be good. Nell would want the bite, I mean who could resist an offer like that when they had cancer. But Stiles could not take seeing Nell become that! It was worse to be a wolf than to have cancer, much more danger and responsibility. "He can't take the pain away Nell he's lying to you."

When Derek walked into the room, Stiles looked back at him and shook his head as if telling him not to do it. He knew what Derek was planning and at this point he was starting to worry that he could not stop him. But didn't Derek know that by doing this he would be hurting Stiles? The last thing either of them needed was Stiles to be hurt because then Sky would get involved and everything would be ruined. Don't get me wrong, Stiles wanted Nell to be healthy, but at what cost?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Nell looks from Stiles to Derek and back again, feeling confused. "Derek...you promised!" she said, close to tears once more. She'd really believed him when he'd said she'd never feel like this again. "You said I'd be strong and healthy!" she said, her voice breaking and sounding hoarse. She tried to sit up, but had to lean back again closing her eyes for a moment as she felt dizzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:39 pm

As Nell spoke, Derek felt anger rushing through him, mainly towards Stiles. Was he trying to make this worse for him? He glared at Stiles, and then looked back at Nell. "I don't know what he told you, but whatever he said.. you.. you just have to trust me on what I've told you. What I've promised is true. You will be healthy, strong, and you'll be in way better shape then you are now." He lifted his hand up, and gently brushed the tears from her face. "I want to help you Nell." He took in a deep breath, and moved his hand towards her shoulder, pushing the hospital gown slightly off of her shoulder. "That's all I want to do..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Stiles took a deep breath, trying to calm himself as Derek spoke. He quickly grabbed Derek's arm and and shook his head. "Don't you touch her! Back off Derek, this isn't what needs to happen! She will be fine. Do not do this. I'll tell Sky. I'll tell her about how much you're hurting me just by doing this. You do it and you risk everything again Derek. Do you really want that?" He looked at the man seriously and never took his eyes off of his. Derek could not do this, turn her into a monster. It just wasn't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 am

Nell looked at Derek's hand as he pushed away her gown to reveal some of her pale skin and she started to feel scared. Did he want to bite her right now? She didn't even know what it would be like when she turned, if it would be painful at all. She could see the anger in Stiles' eyes when he took a hold of the werewolf's arm. She didn't know what to do, because she didn't want to feel weak and sick anymore but she didn't want to hurt Stiles either and she was scared of what her life would be like if she turned into a werewolf. "Please stop fighting! I'm just so confused, I don't know what to do!", she said and shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Derek looked deep into Stiles' eyes, anger and frustration clearly visible. He backed his hands away, and rest them on the bed rail. "I don't know how many times I have to say this Stiles.." He began to whisper so Nell couldn't hear. "She. Is. Dying.. She isn't going to be fine. I don't care what the doctors say." He sighed. Obviously, Nell was confused, but he just doesn't have the time to explain. "There isn't a lot of time left Stiles." The room got silent for a few minutes, and it began to feel.. uncomfortable. He looked over at Nell, his head slightly down. "Take some time to think about everything. About all of your options." His eyes turned a faint red, and he didn't bother to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Stiles shook his head at Derek. He wasn't going to give up hope because of what some jackass werewolf told him. For all he knew, Derek was just trying to become stronger and get back at Stiles everything that happened with Sky. Nell could not be dying, she couldn't die right?

As Derek spoke to Nell, Stiles shook his head and then ran his hand down Nell's cheek. "You're going to be okay. I promise you that you will be fine without his "help". Just stay strong for me like I asked before. Okay?" He looked at her and frowned seeing how sick she was and how much pain she was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Nell gasped when saw Derek's eyes glow red, but she didn't really get a lot of time to feel scared about that. Stiles was trying to reassure her yet again and she felt so torn between him and Derek. She felt so scared that she wouldn't make it this time and her urge to survive made Derek's offer seem so much more attractive. But what if she took the bite and Stiles would turn his back on her, or if she'd end up hurting her dad or somebody else she loved. She dragged her eyes away from Stiles, looking over at the werewolf again.
"What about my parents?", she asked and wondered how much longer her dad would take filling out all the paperwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Derek gripped the bed rail tight, in frustration. Stiles was really pissing him off. Yeah, he's made a lot of mistakes, but the past is the past. This is different. "I don't want this for me..' He paused, and looked back at Stiles. "I want this for her!" He was whispering in an angry tone. "I don't know how many fucking times I have to say that! This is all for her! I know you care about her, a lot, but you.. Damn it Stiles! Why can't you just trust me!" He stopped. He needed to calm down before he shifts in front of everyone. He shook his head. "..she isn't going to be okay." He mumbled. When Nell looked over at him, and turned his head towards her. "I can tell by the look on your face that you have a lot of questions running through your mind. You don't have to be afraid to ask them." His tone was a lot softer, and his eyes were back to their normal grey-blue color.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Stiles laughed sarcastically at Derek's comments. "Since when did you start caring about anyone other than yourself. Why would you care about her? Honestly, you think I'm that stupid Derek? All you want is to be stronger. I'm not an idiot." He shook his head and looked down. "Your're sick Derek. Preying on the sick and hopeless. You know she's vulnerable and that she'll believe whatever you say because she wants to be healthy again. But you won't win Derek. You do this, I tell Sky. You don't, you stay the same weak, and sad "man" that you are now." He mad sure the word "man" sounded sarcastic. Anger filled through his body so much that he wasn't even thinking about what he was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:04 am

Nell noticed their whispered exchanges and that both of them seemed pretty angry but she couldn't say about what. She looked up at Derek, trying to decide which of her many questions she should ask first. "How could I explain my sudden cure to my parents?", she asked, her voice sounding hoarse and she wrapped her hand around Stiles'. Her parents would be overcome with joy once they'd notice how healthy and strong she was. But they'd probably still want to know how she would have been healed, but the doctors would probably be as clueless as them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back here again (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3