Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

And We're back (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Stiles opened the door and walked in after Nell. He nodded at her and sighed, "Yeah, it sucks pretty bad.." He really wished that he was better at lacrosse and that he could play, but there was nothing he could do. "But, I'll live." He smiled and then looked at her. "We'l figure something out I guess." He took her hand and led her to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:44 am

Nell felt sorry for Stiles and she thought it must be frustrating to belong to a team and always having to watch his team-mates play from the side-lines. She guessed if Stiles believed more in himself, he could probably be a better player. She held his hand tightly as he led her to his room and then sat down on his bed. She looked around the room at the posters and pictures hanging on Stiles' walls. She noticed that besides photos of his parents and him with Scott and other friends, there were quite a few pictures of Lydia Martin. Nell looked at the girl's perfect skin and body and understood why Stiles was so deeply in love with her and that he could never forget that girl to fall in love with herself. Her heart sank as she looked at Lydia a little more but then she forced a smile back on her face and looked over at Stiles, pulling her legs up to sit in a cross-legged position. "You wanna put some music on?" she asked motioning to his stereo.

ooc: hope that's okay!
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 am

Stiles let go of Nell's hand as she sat on his bed and then he looked around as if he had never seen it before even though he saw it everyday. He was feeling so strange right then and he didn't know why. "Of course." He walked over to the radio and turned it on. "I'm going to go wash my hand and tape it up okay. Ill be out in a bit." Stiles told Nell smiling, and walking to his bathroom and shutting the door. Slowly, he put his hand under the cold water. Once all of the blood was washed up, he put some tape around his knuckles. He had been getting a lot of injuries lately so he had the tape in his bathroom just in case. He smiled slightly to himself am then walked out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:11 am

Nell felt a bit bad, as she'd almost forgotten about Stiles' injured hand. "Yeah, of course!", she said with a nod and felt a bit ashamed as it really was her fault her friend got hurt. When Stiles was gone, Nell stood up and walked over to a picture of Stiles and Lydia taped to one of the walls. Even in the picture, she could see how much he loved that girl, from the look he gave her. Maybe she should just give up on any hope she had of Stiles loving her back, Nell thought.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:17 am

Stiles walked out to see Nell looking at the pictures of Lydia and he walked up behind her looking at them. He was feeling bad because he knew that she wouldn't want to see how much he loved Lydia. She liked him and that hurts. "Ignore those.." He said quietly as he stood directly behind her. "Just think about right now alright." He wrapped his arms around her waist and then pulled her back over to his bed making her sit down on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 am

Nell's cheeks turned crimson as she realized that Stiles had caught her staring at the pictures. She wished that he didn't even know she liked him that way since he didn't like her back anyways. At least then, it wouldn't be so embarrassing for her. The last guy she liked stopped going out with her when she lost all her hair during her chemo, leaving her scared to get hurt again and making her afraid to try and get close to a guy. She lowered her head and shook it slightly as she sat beside Stiles on the bed. "Sorry!", she said still feeling embarrassed and she played around with her fingers as they rested on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:36 am

Stiles smiled at Nell and put his hand on hers. "Why are you sorry? You shouldn't be. I just don't want you to make yourself feel bad about something that doesn't even matter." He sighed and then intertwined their fingers. Honestly, he really liked Nell, he was just unsure about how to act on his emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:48 am

Nell still felt a bit embarassed and Stiles' hand on his made her heart beat faster. "It does seem to matter to you!" Nell said and then at once hoped it didn't make her sound judgemental. As if it was a reflex, her thumb started to stroke the side of Stiles' hand, she didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 am

Stiles leaned onto his back and then sighed at Nell's response, "Can we just stop talking about this please. If it mattered that much to me, I wouldn't be here with you right now." And that was true. Completely and utterly true. Talking about Lydia with Nell wasn't really what he wanted to be doing at the moment. He just wanted to be with Nell and relax. She made him happy. When she started stoking his hand, he half smiled and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 am

Nell smiled but felt a bit ashamed about what she'd said to Stiles. She should really try and not overthink everything. "I love this song!", she said when the next song started on the radio and she laid back on the bed, closing her eyes, still holding Stiles' hand. She was still confused about Stiles' feelings for her though and didn't know if he saw her just as a friend or maybe something more.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Stiles sighed as he listened to the new song that Nell said she liked. His hand was still in pain and he lifted it up in front of him to look at it. There were a couple of red stains on it so he knew that he hand had started bleeding again. It would be okay though. Stiles looked at his other hand which was intertwined with Nell's and smiled slightly. He loved being with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Nell hummed along to the song, her eyes still closed. She felt like getting closer to Stiles and cuddling on to his side but that would probably be taking it too far. She opened her eyes to look over at Stiles and saw the red stain on the tape around his hand. She sat up looking worried but didn't let go of his other hand. "Are you sure you don't wanna go see a doctor?", she asked with an unsure look.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Stiles looked over and chuckled, "Yeah, I'm positive, it's just bleeding. I'll be fine. don't worry about me Nell." He smiled at her and then looked back at their hands. He wondered why she didn't act on her emotions, he knew that she liked him, so why didn't she ever act like that? It was confusing to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:21 pm

Nell got a bit closer to Stiles, their sides brushing against each other. "Okay, if you're sure!", she said and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. She closed her eyes again and laid her head close to Stiles', their cheeks almost touching
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Stiles grinned at Nell as she kissed his cheek. He truly loved the situation, just being alone with someone that he really cared about was all he wanted to be doing, and he was. "Hey Nell?" He said softly, "You like me right? So why don't you ever act like it, I mean, you never hug me, and tell me that you like me or hold my hand. Unless I do first. You shouldn't be nervous about those things. I like you too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:51 pm

Nell blushed, not sure what to say to this. "Well...I don't want to put any pressure on you! I mean, you don't like me the way I like you and I don't want to do anything you don't want me to!", she said and her hand was starting to sweat as Stiles was holding it. She wished she could tell him that she wanted to cuddle and kiss him everytime she was with him but she was too nervous to do that.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Stiles shook his head, "Who said I don't? It's better if you just tell me. I am not going to reject you Nell. Don't be nervous. I do like you that way..." He shrugged and then closed his eyes taking a deep breath. He just wanted Nell to know that because obviously she didn't know that before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Nell was surprised to hear Stiles say that he did like her as more than just a friend. "Well, I'm...I'm in love with you! I mean really in love, not like one of those stupid teen girl crushs! It's that my-heart-skips-a-beat-everytime-I-see-you kind of love, you know?" she says, a bright smile on her face as she thinks about how she feels when she's with Stiles. She blushes again as she remembers that he's listening to her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Stiles was extremely taken back by what Nell had said. It didn't make sense to him, how could someone love him? He had never done anything to make her love him. Honestly, he was extremely confused. "Really?" He looked over at Nell smiling and then he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Nell literally felt her cheeks burn up as she looked at Stiles with a smile on her face. "Really! You're the best friend I ever had, you're cute and funny, you're nice and supportive and a good listener!" she told him and probably could have gone on and on about why she liked him. She enjoyed his soft kiss and closed her eyes for a second before looking at him again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 am

Stiles chuckled a bit and then shook his head, "No. No i'm not." He really didn't see himself that way. It was weird to hear that someone thought of him that way. Why did she see him that way? "I'm really not.." He half smiled at her, "Thank you though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:34 am

Nell pushed jokingly at Stiles' side. "You are! No arguments!" she said, adopting a stern tone of voice. She then laughed and carefully laid her head onto Stiles' chest. She thought that with him by her side, she might actually be able to beat the cancer once again. She took Stiles' hand in hers again and played around with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Stiles chuckled as she pushed him and then put his hands up, "Okay, okay. fine." He smiled at her and then watched as she laid her head on his chest. It was nice being close to someone. Well, Sky was always close to him, but it was nice to be close to someone else for a change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Nell ran one of her fingertips over Stiles' hand, trying to memorize every detail. "You're very comfy, you know that?", she said grinning and rubbed her head on his chest. "I just hope I'm not too heavy!" she added, turning her face so she could look into his eyes. Now that she knew Stiles liked her as more than just a friend, she wondered if they could actually become a couple someday. But that was probably stretching her luck, as Stiles was still in love with Lydia too.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:21 am

Stiles chuckled a bit at Nell, "Well Sky is always resting her head on my chest so I would assume that I'm somewhat comfy." He laughed a bit and then looked at her, "Are you serious? You don't need to worry about your weight Nell. Plus, I'm not as big of a wimp as I seem." He winked at her and then chuckled.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And We're back (Nell & Stiles)    And We're back (Nell & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

And We're back (Nell & Stiles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next