Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Back in Town (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Back in Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Back in Town (Open)   Back in Town (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Victoria walked through the school hallways, looking for her first class of the day, but also let everything sink back in. She was back - back in Beacon Hills. She hasn't even seen Scott or Stiles for that matter. She would always bother them when they hung out when she was little. She'd pester them with a bunch of questions and both of them, mainly Scott, would get mad. Even though it wasn't a good memory to have, Victoria kept it close to her heart because that was the day before she was kidnapped by Ennis.

Victoria stopped to look at her schedule, seeing if the classroom she was going to was close by, but once she looked at the classroom numbers when she passed them, none matched the classroom number on her schedule. Before she knew it, the bell rang, and she was the only student in the hallway. She sighed in anger, and that's when she realized that she couldn't get angry - not here. Her claws started forming, growing, but she took a relaxing breath, and exhaled softly, and her claws shrunk back to her normal fingernails. She wasn't used to what she was used to when she was younger. Being in School, being near People that weren't Werewolves - It was slightly confusing to Victoria, but she had to accept the fact that she is on her own right now.
If only she knew where Scott lived, maybe, then just maybe, she could tell him what had happened to her ... but the chances of Scott still living in Beacon Hills were slim, extremely slim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town (Open)   Back in Town (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Scott had just arrived at school and was about thirty minutes late. thats what happens when your out all night stopping werewolves from savagely slaughtering the innocent. it was annoying when he received detention, but still it was a small price to pay. he was on his way to class when he got a whiff of something. this scent, its definately a werewolf. but no one he knew, still there was an odd sence of familiarity that accompanied this scent he turned a corner and what he saw confused him that cant be... Scott stood there for a few seconds unable to move. untill finally he started walking towards the only other person who stood in the halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town (Open)   Back in Town (Open) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:47 pm

Victoria scratched her head while looking at her schedule for the tenth time, trying to figure out where her class even was located. She then caught the scent of someone behind her. Even though she was an Alpha, she got side-tracked and that was one of her weaknesses. She quickly turned around, starting to growl, with her red eyes flashing. She could tell by the scent that the person behind her was a Werewolf, but when she saw Scott, her reaction changed completely. She was completely dumbfounded. Way to go, Vicky Anne! Nice greeting you gave! She thought angrily to herself. She looked at her cousin for a good three minutes and said finally, "Scott?" Her words were softer than a feather, a tear starting to come down her face. She had found him. She finally found him. She hugged him, and said in his ear, "Thank god I found you! I- I've been looking everywhere for you!" She gasped with emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town (Open)   Back in Town (Open) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Scott felt slightly releived, he had wondered where she had been all these years and had felt a little guilty having yelled at her that last time. "where have you been.....and your an alpha....how?" he said while holding their embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town (Open)   Back in Town (Open) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:23 am

Victoria smiled at his Cousin, and said, "I think we should sit down," She said, pointing to the pair of chairs to the right next to the Principle's Office. She sat down in the chair, and started talking again. "The day I vanished ... my birthday ... I was playing at the park in town, and I was alone, or so I thought. I remember running around, goofing off, and that's when a man appeared, but something was different about him. He charged at me and I started to run, but he was too fast, and once he pinned me to the ground ... he bit me. I saw his eyes - the way he changed right in front of me. He turned into a Werewolf..." She said, telling Scott the first important detail. "The guy that took me ... Is he in Beacon Hills with Deucalion and the rest of his Alpha Pack?" Victoria asked, looking at her cousin. "His name is Ennis." She said, giving Scott every detail about who the person was that took her. She wanted to confront Ennis, try to convince him that what he's doing is a big mistake. Victoria wanted to believe that the person who kept her alive all these years, even though he kidnapped her on her tenth birthday, Victoria believes that he doesn't really want this. She sensed it from him when Deucalion came that day and forced him to kill us, Ennis's Pack. If Victoria could not reason with Ennis ... then she'd have no choice but to reason with him by force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Town (Open)   Back in Town (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1