Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) Empty
PostSubject: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:16 am

Derek continued to carry Lydia in his arms until he approached the Hale house. The familiar scent of burnt ash drifted into his nostrils as he opened up the door. Derek walked into the living room,or what's left of it anyway,and gently lay Lydia down on the couch. He rested her head on his lap as he waited for her to awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:42 am

Lydia finally regained some form of consciousness, awakening in a dark room that smelled of burnt, wet wood. She looked around, her vision still a bit blurry. There were holes in the ceiling and the sound of water dripping nearby. She looked around some more and finally locked eyes with her attacker once more. She froze, not knowing whether or not she should run or pretend to faint again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 pm

Derek could hear Lydia's heartbeat quicken as she looked at him. "Don't be afraid, I'm here to help you." He walks up to her, and grabs her hands. "I want to help you." Derek could sense her calming down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:13 am

Lydia looked up at the face of her attacker with a confused face. "Y-You..." she paused, trying to make sense of the situation. "You attacked me." she attempted to get up, but couldn't move out of fear. "How is that helping me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm

Derek asked himself the same question. 'I attacked her. How is that helping her?' He moves his hand up to her face and gently brushes her hair out of her face. "I just saved you from a lifetime of misery." 'Really Derek? That's the best you got?' Derek thought to himself. "You know Scott right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Lydia, still confused, nodded gently in agreement that she did, indeed, know Scott. She wondered exactly what this had to do with the fact that this man had attacked her. Suddenly, a sharp pain poked at the bites that her attacker had left on her skin. Her eyes closed and she winced from the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Derek was feeling like such an idiot right now, but thought of something when she winced in pain. 'If I really want to help her, I'll take some of her pain away for now.' "Listen Lydia, I know you're really confused, and you'll figure it out sooner or later." He placed his hand on her side where he had bitten her, and watched as the pain from Lydia was flowing back in through his veins. Derek removed his hand when he had taken away. "Let me explain." He paused when he noticed Lydia wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Feeling strong enough now, Lydia scrambled off of her attackers lap, hurrying to the other side of the room and huddling in a corner. "Stay away from me!" she screamed, now terrified about what she had just witnessed. She brought her knees up to her chest, hugging them to her and staring at her dark enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Derek stood up and walked up to a heartbeat-risen Lydia. "Don't be afraid, you have nothing to be afraid of. I'm not going to hurt you." 'I'm an idiot, of course she should be afraid.' "Would it help if I explained this a little better?" He flashed his bright red eyes at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:04 am

Lydia flinched even more away from the man as his red eyes glared at her. She hid her face in her arms and screamed, "Go away! Leave me alone!" She was terrified and her whole body was shaking. "You attacked me! I'm not going to be stupid and give you another chance!" She held her legs tighter to her, wrapping her body almost into a ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am

Derek rolls his eyes when they meet with Lydia's. "Then you leave me no choice." He bunches up his fist and knocks Lydia out cold. He then gently picks up her body,lays her on the couch, and sits down next to her head. "She's going to hate me for that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am

Lydia didn't even remember the punch. What she did remember, however, was the sharp stinging pain she felt on her face before she passed out again and seeing her attacker pulling his fist back from attacking her once again. She awoke on the couch again. This time, her attacker was no where to be seen. She sat up, immediately bringing her hand to her face and touching the spot where the man's fist had made contact. She gently rubbed at her cheek and looked around the room, looking for any sign of him and searching for a way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 am

Derek was hiding in the kitchen, when he heard Lydia stir. "Don't even try to escape, cause when you do there's no coming back. You'd become an Omega. The lone wolf without a pack." He emerged from the shadows of the room and walked up to Lydia standing face to face with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 am

Lydia starred into the face of the man before her. She looked at him confused and quirked her head to the side, her eyebrows narrowing. "What are you talking about?" she said, giving him a look like he was insane. She looked him up and down then looked around at the tattered house. He must be insane to live in a place like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Derek took a seat next to Lydia and rapped his arms around her. "I know you must think I'm crazy but it's true. Werewolves are true." He crossed is legs and removed his hand from behind her to behind his own head. "Now, you can ask any question you want about me, this house, or werewolves. But, it's your choice." A smirk grew on his scruffy face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:16 am

Lydia found it funny that this man thought she would just take what he was saying and believe it. She scoffed standing up and moving across the room. "Listen," she said, reaching the other wall and turning to face him. "I don't know who you are or what you are on, but you are insane and I'm leaving." She began to walk out the door, towards what she had concluded was the way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:21 am

In a short second, Derek was in front of Lydia (in wolf form) blocking her from escaping. "You're not going anywhere." He grabs Lydia by the arm and drags her with little of his strength, and shoved her back onto the couch. "Do you believe me now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 am

Lydia sat completely still, unable to move out of fear. She couldn't believe what she had just seen. She searched her mind, trying to make sense of what had just happened. She stared at the man for a few moments, trying to figure out whether or not her eyes were playing a trick on her. She narrowed her eyes at him and quirked her head to the side. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Derek stared at her intensely when she asked him his name. "Derek." He pauses. "Hale." Derek slowly sits up, and waits for Lydia to start freaking out when she hears the name 'Hale'. He stands up and walks up to window across from the couch. Derek stares intently for a while until he suddenly gets snapped out of his trance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:45 am

Lydia narrowed her eyes at the man as he said his name. When he got up, the name struck something in her mind. "The...the family that was burned? That's the house we are in right now?" she asked, looking around at the tattered walls, everything that she had seen earlier finally making sense. "Why would you choose to live in such an ugly depressing place?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Derek sighed,and continued to stare out the window as he spoke. "This place is the only thing I have left of my family. All of my family is dead, and..." He stopped suddenly when the memories of his sister flooded into his mind. "My sister and I luckily weren't here when the fire happened,but when I returned to Beacon Hills in search of her, I found out that she had been murdered." He turned around to face Lydia, so she could see the pain in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Lydia didn't want to feel sorry for this man. She was furious for being kept here, scared that he was going to attack her again, and confused about exactly what was going on. She listened intently as he talked, and when he turned to face her, she saw the pain in his eyes and almost broke in half. He looked as though he was about to cry, but Lydia stayed strong and continued to hold her vacant facial expression, trying not to show to much emotion so that she could leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 am

Derek quickly wiped the fear from his face as he saw Lydia's face. "You don't have to be afraid of me. We can be friends." He walks up to Lydia and grabs her hands while flashing his red eyes. "Trust me, you don't want to get on my bad side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:20 am

Lydia scoffed and pulled away from Derek, backing up towards the door. "What makes you think I would trust you after everything that has happened tonight? What makes you think that I want to be your friend?" She turned around and made for the door again, hoping that he would allow her to leave this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

Derek rolled his eyes and laughed. "Because I'm not going to give you a choice." He steps in front of her,blocking her from once again trying to escape. "Let's have some fun." He smiles and pushes Lydia towards the tattered stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)   The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unexpected Continued (Lydia and Derek)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next