Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:31 am

Frowning, Allison looked over at Stiles. She wondered if Stiles had been trying to call Scott. Allison knew for a fact that Scotts phone was still working because he had been trying to call and text her but she would never pick up or read the texts before deleting them. Allison bit her lip gently wondering if she should just give Scott a call or send him a text to ask what was going on. She was sure after everything they had gone through he would reply and would hopefully tell her the truth about what was going on and what he was doing. As she watched Stiles stare at the floor Allison stood up and walked over to him putting her hand on his shoulder. "Are you sure its okay? It doesn't seem like it Stiles...."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:36 am

Stiles looked up at Allison as she put her hand on his shoulder and nodded before looking down. "Yeah, really its not a big deal." He took a breath hoping that Allison wouldn't catch his lies. He just didn't understand why Scott wouldn't even pick up his phone. He was never like this. Maybe something was up. He sighed knowing that she caught his obvious lies. She was smart, she knew he wasn't okay.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:44 am

As Allison shook her head she took her hand off of Stiles' shoulder and crossed her arms. "I can tell its not Stiles. You of all people know I don't like being lied too. Scott shouldn't be ditching you like this." Allison stopped talking for a minute and took in a deep breath thinking back on the times her and Scott were together. She never realized how much time they spent together alone...without Stiles. Allison frowned and hoped that she had never made Stiles feel the way he was now. Allison knew she had to ask him about it, she couldn't leave it alone. She looked down at Stiles and softy spoke. "You didn't feel like this when Scott and I were together did you...if you did...." Allison trailed off not even knowing how to finish her sentence. If Stiles answered yes she didn't know how she could forgive herself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:51 am

Stiles looked at Allison as she talked to him about being lied to and he nodded. He knew that after all of the lies her family had told her and even the lies Scott had told her, she had had enough of lies. He frowned as Allison trailed off and shook his head. "No. I didn't. I promise." He looked at her reassuringly. "It's different. You were his girlfriend, that's understandable but Isaac.." Stiles sighed and frowned looking down. He felt like he was loosing his best friend. His best friend, who used to be there for him all of the time and he was always there for Scott too. No matter what. But now, Scott was never there for him.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:07 am

Smiling slightly and sighing a sigh of relief Allison relaxed a little bit, happy that she and Scott had never done anything to hurt Stiles. "I guess it was kinda different, but not much. We both should have thought of everyone else too. Spent more time with friends." Allison leaned against Stiles' desk and tilted her head a bit to the left as she started to think out loud. "I still want to know why he's with Isaac so much now though. And Derek of all people....but I guess we might never find out..." Allison stood back up and looked at Stiles again. "Do you think if maybe I called or texted him he'd answer? I mean he's tried to call and text me and I never answered... it could have been about this whole thing...he could have had something important to tell me or needed something...or needed help..." Allison stopped talking as her voice began to quiver. She walked back over to Stiles' bed and sat on the corner putting her face in her hands. She fought back tears as she thought about all the times she ignored Scotts calls and texts.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:23 am

Stiles looked at her and nodded as she talked. "It's okay, I promise. I am glad you guys got to spend time together. I'm glad that my best friend was finally happy." He smiled slightly then his smile turned to a blank look.

"Yeah me neither, but if Isaac is a good friend to him then I guess that's okay. No I don't think you should call him. Not for me at least. It's okay. If he wants to he will call me. If you want to call him for you, then be my guest, but not for me Allison."

Stiles frowned as Allison put her face in her hands, he knew that she felt bad about ignoring Scott. She was worried about him and it made Stiles so sad to see her this way. "Hey," He stood up and walked over next to her and sat with her. "It's okay. Don't worry about Scott. He is okay, I saw him the other day with Isaac. He is just really busy and he on top of that he wants to make sure that you are okay. I promise you! Don't feel bad about anything Allison."

He looked at her and frowned knowing that she was not okay. Stiles considered Allison a good friend nowadays. She was so nice to him and she seemed to truly care. Maybe she understood what he was going through with his mother and he understood her so it brought them closer. Whatever it was, Stiles cared about Allison, and he didn't want to see her this way. She was his friend and he felt bad for bringing all this up and making her cry. He gave her a gentle hug hoping that maybe she would feel better knowing that he was there to help her. He pulled back and said to her. "It's all going to end up okay. I promise. Don't worry about it Allison. I'll be here if you need help and I know that Lydia will be too, and Scott if you need him. You have a lot of people that care about you. I hope you know that."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:49 am

Allison was happy that Stiles wasn't ever upset about her and Scott. She really worried about that now. Her heart dropped when she heard Stiles mention how Scott was finally happy. She knew the feeling of it. It was what she felt every time her and Scott were together. He had made her happier then anyone had before.

Allison listened to Stiles as he told her she should call him if she wanted to. Not for him, for her. Allison had thought about it. Many times she had almost pushed that button to call him, to hear his voice and know that he was there, to know he was okay. But she had resisted. She had placed the phone down at the last second and hadn't given in.

Allison felt Stiles sit on the bed next to her and looked up at him with tears welling up in her eyes as she listened and then looked back down into her lap. She couldn't help but worry about Scott, to think about him everyday and wonder if he was okay. Knowing he was with Isaac didn't make her feel any better, she didn't trust him just as much as she didn't trust Derek.

When Stiles hugged her it actually made Allison feel a little better. She wiped a tear that had escaped from her eye off her cheek and looked over at Stiles as he pulled away from the hug. She took a deep breath and nodded at him. "I really hope it will Stiles...I really hope it will." Allison hoped and prayed everything would work out..that no one else would get hurt, especially her family and friends. She smiled a little at Stiles before letting out a soft "Thank You." Allison was grateful to have a friend like Stiles in her life. She never realized just how much they had in common, and even more so now. She wiped both of her eyes with the sleeves of her sweatshirt and put her forehead against her hands.

Allison was still thinking about Scott and what he could be doing right now. Her cell phone felt heavy in her pocket like it was begging for her to pull it out and call Scott. Allison sighed slowly.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 am

Stiles frowned even more as Allison wiped her tears. He hated seeing her cry. Allison was usually so happy and seeing her cry like this killed him. He looked at her with a serious look. "I promise you that it will Allison, I will make sure that it turns out okay." He looked down at the floor again hoping that he wasn't making things worse for Allison. All he wanted was for everyone to be happy, he was trying as hard as he could but he couldn't make everyone happy.

He looked over at her and shook his head. "You don't need to thank me Allison. Really you don't." He looked at her and then down again. He was glad that they were talking now. He hadn't realized how nice Allison was before this, and how much they connected. They had been through a lot of the same things and both of them loved Scott. In two completely different ways, but they still loved him and would do anything for him. Both of them could connect in that way. It made Stiles happy to have someone like Allison to talk to. She was a really great person.

He looked at Allison once more, he could sense that she wanted to talk to Scott. She may have even needed it. He took a breath real quick. "I think that you should call him. Talk to him. I know that it would help you both. He's worried about you, you're worried about him. You both need to talk and maybe you could find out about Isaac." He shrugged and looked away.

Every time Stiles thought about Scott and Isaac it made him sad. He didn't want to lose his best friend. Scott was like his brother and he didn't want to lose him because of Isaac. He hoped that maybe he was overreacting about some of this. Maybe he was just to help protect them all. Scott was always trying to do what's best for everyone even though most of the time it just made things worse. Stiles didn't care though. Scott was his best friend and he would stick up for him no matter what.

Stiles stopped himself from thinking about it. he didn't want to make himself even more upset. There was no point. Besides, this was about Allison, not Stiles. He looked at her again and hoped that she would call Scott. He knew that if she did both her and Scott would feel so much better. They loved each other and they couldn't just sit there and pretend that they didn't. Their love was to strong to hide. Everyone knew how perfect they were and how happy they made each other. It was almost like fate had brought them together. So if Stiles could help out his friends he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:55 am

Allison looked over at Stiles as he spoke to her. She smiled slightly as he told her that every thing would be okay and that he would make sure it was. Allison hoped that Stiles wasn't planning on doing anything that could get him in trouble or worse, hurt. She watched as his head dropped towards the floor. Allison listened to Stiles as he tried to tell her not to thank him but she knew that was all she could do. He was the only one recently that she was able to talk to about anything. Allison didn't dare talk to her father about Scott. She knew that would only make him madder and more upset.

Allison locked eyes with Stiles as he looked back up at her. She sighed and looked away as Stiles told her that he thought she should call Scott. Allison wanted to...more than anything, but she knew that once they talked, if they talked, she would probably feel worse then she did right now. But she also knew that Stiles was right, it would make her feel better knowing he was okay, and she was sure it would make him feel better to finally talk to her as well. Besides it wouldn't hurt to find out about why he was with Isaac & Derek so much recently and ignoring Stiles. As she thought about it, she could swear her phone still felt heavier and heavier. Allison bit her lip as she continued to think about what she should do and watched Stiles. She could tell he had a lot on his mind, everyone seemed to these days.

Allison sighed and sniffed a bit then cleared her throat. "Stiles?" She said before she put her hand on his shoulder, "Are you sure you don't want to talk about anything? You've sat here and listened to me talk and cry and I feel like I need to let you talk as well." Allison kept her hand on Stiles' shoulder and waited to see if he would open up more to her. She felt she could trust Stiles and she hoped he felt the same way about her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 am

Stiles looked at her as she thought hoping that maybe she would agree to talking to Scott. He knew she wanted to. He could see it in her eyes, she desperately wanted to talk to Scott, see if he was okay. Stiles also knew that a call from Allison would make his best friend so much happier and he would be a lot less stressed.

She didn't say anything and Stiles guessed that she was still thinking about everything. It must be a lot to take in. I mean they hadn't talked in months. He wondered what that might be like. Lydia never liked Stiles the way that he liked her and Stiles never liked anyone else but Lydia. He never knew what it was like to love someone the way that they loved each other. He never complained though. He was just glad that Scott was happy. Stiles looked back down as he thought. He wondered why he was thinking so much about their relationship. He guessed that he just really wanted to see his friends happy. Especially since Allison had been so nice lately. He felt really close to her now and he knew that she needed Scott more than ever. At the same time she needed to be away from him. He sighed frowning and wishing that things could be easier.

Stiles looked up at Allison as she cleared her throat. "Yeah?" he said to her. He shook his head as she asked him if he wanted to talk. "No, you don't want to hear my problems. Really, you don't want to. And besides i'm not important right now. You are the important one. You are the one who needs to talk and let it all out." He looked away and part of him wished that he had said yes. He really wanted to tell someone how he felt but he just didn't have anyone to talk to, but now Allison was here ready to talk and she was so sweet. He trusted her and he liked her. The other part of him knew that not talking might be for the best. He wanted her to be happy. Her and Scott. Stiles didn't care about himself. He just wanted all of his friends to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:29 am

Allison watched as Stiles looked deep in thought. She wondered what he was thinking about and if he'd share it with her. She really hoped that he would. She was using all this time to talk about her and Scott and it didn't feel right. She wanted to know what was on Stiles mind and wanted to be able to help him he way he was helping her. Stiles had given her a lot to think about and she was still unsure of what to do but she figured she could think about that later. She hadn't talked to Scott in months, what could a little bit longer hurt.

The whole time Stiles was thinking Allison kept her hand on his shoulder. She waited patiently and smiled slightly as Stiles looked up at her. Allison frowned when Stiles shook his head, she listened to his reasons for not wanting to talk and then shook her head slowly. "Stiles if you have things you want to talk about I do want to hear them.." Allison said slowly as she took her hand off of Stiles' shoulder and put it in her own lap. "Its not just about me or about Scott, its about you too, you're important too." Allison tilted her head to the side and peered over at Stiles as her hair fell part way in front of her face. "What you need to let out and talk about is important, everyone needs to talk to someone at some point in time." Allison looked away from Stiles and looked down at her hands. She hoped Stiles would talk to her. She could tell he really needed someone to talk too.

Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:59 pm

Stiles looked at Allison as she took her hand off of his shoulder and frowned. The part of him that wanted to talk was taking over now. When Allison told Stiles that she wanted to hear what he had to say made him feel good. Allison really did care about him and that meant a lot to Stiles. The fact that someone cared about him , especially someone that he cared about. Right then Scott was too busy with Isaac and everyone else was busy with other things. Stiles knew that Allison was busy too, but she still took the time to talk to him. She was a true friend.

Stiles smiled slightly as she told him that he was important too. He never thought about himself as important. Scott, Allison, his father, and Lydia were important to Stiles but he wasn't important to himself. It felt good that someone thought that he was important.

He listened to everything that Allison was saying and decided that she was right. He needed to tell someone how he felt. He just didn't want her to feel bad for him or something like that. Truthfully, Stiles would be okay after time, but things were hard right now and he needed to let it out.

Stiles took a breath before starting to talk to her. "Okay.." He nodded so that she knew he would tell her. "Well, to be honest there are a lot of things on my mind. Mainly you and Scott. I just want you both to be happy. I can tell that you are both so sad. You need to be happy because you both are my friends." He nodded once more so she knew that he was her friend. "And I'm also thinking about Scott and Isaac and Derek. I just don't know whats going on and it sucks."

Stiles looked down thinking about it some more. The more he thought about it, the more he hated the idea of losing Scott. What would he do without his best friend? He frowned and sighed as he stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm

As Stiles began to speak Allison lifted her head and looked over at him. When he nodded Allison knew that he was finally ready to open up. Allison listened as Stiles began to talk about her and Scott and frowned slightly. She kept quiet and continued to listen as Stiles told her that he just wanted them to be happy...together. As Stiles called both of them his friends, Allison smiled a bit, happy that her and Stiles both did consider each other friends now. They had both been through a lot and it was nice that after all this and even after her and Scott breaking up that they could consider each other friends and maybe even become closer friends in the process.

Allison nodded as Stiles expressed the same concern regarding Scott being with Isaac and Derek as she had. Allison sighed and nodded at Stiles. "I know it does...for both of us.." Allison knew Stiles worried about Scott just as much as she did, and she could tell he felt like he was losing his best friend. "Maybe we both need to try to call him....for our own reasons." Allison shrugged slightly and brushed her hair back out of her face. "He needs to know we both are worried about him....maybe that will even get him away from Isaac and Derek. Maybe..." Allison was thinking of more reasons to call Scott now and she didn't know how she felt about it yet. She wanted to but part of her was telling her not too.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Stiles nodded when she said that it sucked for them both. He realized that she must be worried about hanging around with them. They always caused problem and they always put us all in danger. She had a reason to worry about Scott being with Derek and Isaac. Stiles was worried about him too. He didn't want Scott to get hurt. That's the last thing he wanted! He wouldn't know what to do if Scott got hurt.

Stiles shook his head at Allison, "I've tried to call him but he hasn't answered." Stiles lifted his shoulders in a shrug. "I guess he is just busy or something." He sighed and looked looked down. He didn't want Allison to see him frowning. She didn't need to feel sorry for him or to feel worse than she already did. He felt bad for all of this. If he would have just left her alone at the cemetery, she wouldn't have felt this bad. "I'm sure that he knows I'm worried about him though. If he wants to be with Isaac then that's okay. If he is happy with them then who cares right?" He nodded. He was lying to Allison, he didn't think Scott cared if Stiles was worried and Stiles hated not being Scott's best friend anymore. He was always his best friend. It was weird not to be anymore.

Stiles stopped frowning and looked up at Allison. "Please call him, I know you want to and he wants you to. I think it'll help you both. If you two are happy then I am happy too!" Stiles faked a smile and looked forward. He hoped Allison would call. She had no idea how happy Scott would be if she did. Or even how much better she would feel. They loved each other and trying to stay away made them feel even worse. They couldn't be apart, well that's how it seemed to Stiles. He saw the way they were together and the way they were apart. It was almost like different people came out. It was hard for Stiles to watch two people who were meant to be, have so many problems and pretend that they didn't care when they all knew they both did.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:37 am

Keeping her head lowered, Allison listened to Stiles and then looked over as he shrugged his shoulders. Allison sighed a little and shrugged. "Do you really think he's happy though... with Derek?" Allison shook her head and stood up facing Stiles. "I think we both should call him" Allison let her arms fall to her sides and shrugged. "What could it hurt really?" Allison sighed a little. "We both could use the comfort of talking to him i'm sure..."

As Stiles looked up her, Allison crossed her arms and frowned a little as she listened to him tell her to call Scott. She shrugged a little and looked over at Stiles. "I want to Stiles.. I really do but...if hes with Derek and Isaac then even if we do start to talk I don't think ill be able to trust him. And also if hes with them he might not answer anyway." Allison looked back down as she started to think about how she ignored Scott and how she would feel if it were the other way around...would Scott purposely ignore her now? Especially since he was with Derek and his pack.....
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:49 am

When Allison asked if he thought was happy Stiles shrugged. "I don't know. He seemed happy the other day when i saw him with Isaac. It seemed strange but.. whatever." Stiles looked at her as he spoke. "Yeah I guess i could call him, but I don't want to seem like a stalker. I've already called him a ton." He looked back down knowing that she was right. They did both need to talk to him. It would make them feel a lot better.

He looked at her explaining to her why she thought he wouldn't answer. "I know you want to. So just do it. I know that he will answer not matter who is with, he won't care. He cares about you more." He realized how much Scott had lied to Allison so he got why she would be worried about more lies. He hoped that Scott had learned his lesson by now. "But yeah i get it if you don't trust him that much. He has lied a lot, but he does care and I don't think he'll lie again." Stiles nodded at Allison and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:11 am

Allison walked over and sat in the desk chair still thinking about everything her and Stiles had talked about. "Maybe he was busy when you called him." Allison shrugged and looked down worried about how Scott could possibly be changing the longer he hung out with Derek and Isaac.

Allison looked back over at Stiles and smiled slightly. She liked how much faith he had in his best friend..and in her. She sighed quietly as she felt her phone vibrated in her pocket. As she pulled her phone out she noticed Stiles look back up in her direction. Allison looked at her phone and then shook her head sadly at Stiles as if to tell him that it wasn't Scott. Allison looked back down at her phone to see a text from her father telling her to get home. She gasped a little as she noticed how late it had gotten. Allison didn't realize she and Stiles had been talking so long, it certainly didn't feel like it. Allison stood back up and shoved her phone back in her pocket. "It was my dad.." She said quietly as she looked back at Stiles. "He wants me to come home now, maybe we can talk more about this at another time?" Allison looked over at Stiles hopeful. She really liked talking to him and wanted to get to know him more.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:21 am

Stiles shrugged. "Maybe he was. I hope so." He nodded at her. Stiles was hoping that Scott was busy saving them all and he didn't tel them for their safety. That was probably not the case but, that was okay. As long as Scott was happy. So was Stiles.

Stiles watched as Allison pulled out her phone hoping that it was Scott explaining to her what was going on. Allison shook her head and Stiles knew that it was either Lydia or her father then. As she explained to him it was her father and that she had to leave now, Stiles stood up walking over to her. " It's fine and yeah we definitely can. Just text me! I'll be around." He smiled at her. "This was a good day. Thanks." Stiles looked at her. "I'll text you if i hear from him at all. Hopefully I will and we can get some answers."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 4:36 am

Allison smiled at Stiles as she started to walk across his room to the door. "It was a pretty good day, thank you Stiles for being here to listen to me. I know you didn't have to and it means a lot that you did." Allison nodded at Stiles "And if i hear from him first ill make sure to tell you." Allison smiled once more before she disappeared into Stiles hallway and walked out of his house to her car to drive home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)    Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feelings Emerge (Stiles & Allison)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2