Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

An Unexpected Friend (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

An Unexpected Friend (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:22 am

This Thread Takes Place After Season 2

Stiles sat at his desk eyeing his phone. He had sent out the text to all of his friends saying - I need a favor-. Stiles never asked for many favors so he hoped that one of his friends would pick up and help him. He had decided that they needed to go find Boyd and Erica. He was worried about them for some reason, he didn't even know why. All he knew was that they were in danger and he needed to find them. Stiles sat in the chair biting his lip still staring at his phone. Nothing was happening and he needed something to..
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:30 am

Allison had been sitting at her desk doing homework when her phone went off. She had opted to ignore it but decided that it probably wasn't the best idea, especially now. As she picked up her purse that was sitting on the floor next to her desk Allison started to dig through it. Sighing as she pulled out a couple of items Allison finally smiled when she felt her fingers close around her phone. Pulling it out Allison leaned back against her chair and unlocked it. Noticing the text was from Stiles Allison arched her eyebrow. Stiles never texted her much so she was surprised to see it was him. As she opened the message and read it Allison bit her lip gently as she tried to decide if she should answer it. Sighing Allison started to type out a message to send back -What kind of favor Stiles?-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:34 am

His eyes were closed and as soon as his phone vibrated from the text, his eyes opened immediately. He looked at the text to see that Allison had been the one to answer him. He didn't expect her to answer. She had so much going on but he decided to text her back anyways. -We need to find them. Erica and Boyd. They need our help.-
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:40 am

Allison had stopped doing homework and was still holding her phone in her hand when Stiles texted back. She sighed loudly when she saw what the favor was. She wasn't on very good terms with Erica and Boyd as of right now. She thought back to when her grandfather had manipulated her and she had shot both of them multiple times with arrows. Allison hesitated before texting back. -I don't know if im the best person for that job Stiles...- Allison didn't know if Stiles had even known what she had done. After the message had sent Allison placed her phone on her desk and leaned back against her desk chair closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:48 am

Stiles tapped his desk quickly while he waited and as soon as his phone lit up he looked at the text and sighed. He knew that after her mother died Allison had gone all Bad Ass on us all, but he knew that she was an extremely caring person and would be able to help him. He texted her back -Look I know that they aren't your two favorite people in the world, but trust me they aren't mine either. I get why you did... what you did, but I still think we owe them this. They are in danger Allison. Anyway, if you don't want to I could try someone else.-
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:41 am

As she heard her phone go off once again Allison slowly opened her eyes. Sighing as she sat forward to grab her phone Allison read Stiles most recent message. Allison eyes widen a bit as she realized Stiles had known why she did. She wonder to herself why he hadn't mentioned it before taking a deep breath and started to type out a new message -I didn't know you knew about that.....What kind of trouble are they in Stiles......-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:03 am

His phone buzzed and Stiles looked at his phone hoping that Allison would agree to help him. He was surprised to hear that she didn't think he knew that. I mean Scott was his best friend. -Scott is my best friend. That stuff just kind of comes out of him.. I'm not sure, but I just know that they are going to need our help. Please Allison. -
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:07 am

As her phone went off again in her hand Allison frowned a little. 'Of course Scott wold have told Stiles' Allison thought to herself as she started to type out a new message. -Fine..I'll help-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 am

Stiles ran his hands through his hair slowly as he waited for a text back. He frowned a bit, he wanted whoever came with him to want to help them not to just do it because he asked. It wouldn't make sense that way. He sighed. -I'll try to find someone else. Forget about it.-
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:33 am

As she opened and read Stiles text Allison stood up and walked over to her bed. As she sat on the corner of her bed facing her window Allison rolled her eyes. Allison laid back against her bed and sighed before starting to text back. -Really Stiles, I said I'll help which means I will-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:36 am

Stiles started to look through his contacts to see if he missed anyone when he sent out that text message when he got Allison's text. He looked at it and sighed. 'Someone's being sassy tonight.' He started to text back. -Are you sure? You don't seem to enthusiastic about the whole thing.-
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 am

Still laying on her bed Allison closed her eyes as she waited to see if Stiles would text back. As she got the message Allison sat up and crossed her legs. She looked at the text and sighed. Biting her lip gently Allison started to think about if she really should help. Shaking her head softly Allison realized she had too. She owed it to Erica and Boyd. -Yes I'm sure-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:51 am

Stiles stood up and walked over to his bed falling on to it. He wished this could have been easier and he wished that Boyd and Erica would have been smart enough to not leave. He looked at his phone once it buzzed and he wasn't so sure that he believed Allison. Either way she had agreed and he didn't care if she did or not. -Can you come to my house right now?-
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:29 am

Allison texted back Stiles instantly -I'll be there in a little while. Maybe 20 minutes?- Allison put her phone on her bed and walked over to her closest. She wanted to change her clothes if she was going to be out looking for Erica and Boyd. Grabbing a pair of jeans a black shirt and a hoodie Allison tossed them on her bed. Allison then reached into the bottom of her closest and pulled out her black boots and her cross bow and arrows. Placing her cross bow and arrows on her bed next to her clothes Allison changed quickly and sat down pulling her boots on. Standing back up Allison grabbed her phone and shoved it in her back pocket before grabbing her cross bow and car keys. Allison walked out of her room and down the stairs heading out the door without saying a word to her father. As she got in her car she set her cross bow on the passenger seat and pulled her phone from her pocket placing it in the cup holder next to her. Turning the car on Allison drove out of her drive way and towards Stiles' house.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:37 am

Stiles sat there staring at his white ceiling thinking about what they were going to have to do to find them. His phone buzzed and he looked at the text and answered. -Great, see you then.- He put his phone in his pocket and lazily got off the bed realizing that he would have to explain to his father why Allison would be here and why they would be leaving. He walked over to his fathers room and explained to him that they were going to Lydia's house to study. His father believed his lie and Stiles began to feel bad that he always had to lie to his father. It's not he wanted too. A sigh escaped his lips as he walked back into his room and fell back onto his bed closing his eyes. 'I hope this goes well....'
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:43 am

As Allison pulled up to Stiles house she grabbed her phone out of the cup holder and saw the last text from Stiles. 'Must have missed that one' She thought to herself as she sat back against the seat of her car. Allison looked over at Stiles house as she texted him -I'm here do you want me to come in or are we just going to go?-
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 am

Stiles opened his eyes as he got Allison's text and replied -I'll be right there. We need to talk first.- He jumped up and ran down the stairs quickly. He let his arms loose as he ran so they flailed around as he turned the corner. The door was locked so he unlocked it and opened it quickly smiling slightly as he saw Allison standing there.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:58 am

As Allison got Stiles text she shut off her car and got out. She made sure her car doors were locked as she turned to walk up to Stiles front door. Allison wondered what exactly they needs to talk about. Just as she got there Stiles threw the door open and Allison took a few steps back out of surprise. "Hey" She said quietly
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 am

Allison looked surprised and a bit confused and Stiles stepped back. "Hey, come on in." He got out of the way letting her in and then shut the door behind her. "We won't talk for long, but we just need to figure some things out." He nodded to her and started to walk to his room. He looked back to make sure Allison was following.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:16 am

Allison nodded at Stiles and then followed him to his room. As she walked in she went over to his desk chair and sat down crossing her legs and arms. Looking up at him Allison waited until he closed the door and then sighed a little. "So what do we need to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 am

Stiles closed the door behind them and walked over to his bed sitting down. He looked at Allison and took a breath. "To start, I told my father that we are going to Lydia's house to study. I didn't know what else to say but he bought it." Stiles looked down and started to twirl his thumbs around as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:08 am

Allison watched as Stiles walked over and sat on his bed and then nodded slowly at him. At least he had made up a lie to tell his father, Allison had just left. She hoped her father wouldn't come looking for her but if he did she'd handle it. "Ok" Allison said slowly "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 am

Stiles looked at her and nodded. "We need to figure out where we are going and also if we should bring someone else for extra help. You never know what could be out there.. I mean we don't even know if they are alive.." He started to trail off and he looked down thinking about what they would do.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Allison leaned forward a little in her chair. She could tell that Stiles was, badly, hinting at the fact that maybe Scott should join them. Sighing slightly Allison looked over at Stiles "Well I'd assume that they would be in the woods or the hale house, and with just the two of them there probably aren't that many other people. They may think they are strong but they don't know just how weak they really can be."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Stiles kept his eyes on the ground as Allison spoke and he nodded. "Well, maybe there is no one out there and Boyd and Erica are fine....But what if they aren't. What if somethings out there." He shrugged his shoulders. He knew that Allison was tough but he wasn't sure if she was tough enough. "I just think a little help might be good.." Stiles pulled out his phone and found Scott's name in his contacts. He desperately wanted to call but he knew that Allison wouldn't want that so he slowly put his phone back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Friend (Open)    An Unexpected Friend (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Friend (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next