Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:37 pm

Stiles drove up the the Hale house slowly. As he pulled up, he looked for Derek. Once he stopped the car, he slowly walked up to the house. Stiles was partially nervous because he knew that Derek could easily kill him if he wanted too, but he needed to protect his cousin, and if being seriously injured of death was the price, then so be it. He was willing to die to save Sky. He opened the door slowly and yelled, "Derek! We need to talk. I know you can hear me, so lets just make this easy okay." He stood there looking around, trying to find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Derek peered through the upstairs window of the Hale hose, when he heard a car pull up. Recognizing to blue jeep, he rolls his eyes. 'What the hell does Stalinski want now?' he thought to himself as he heard Stiles scream his name. He casually walks down the stairs, an up to the front door. Derek hesitates a brief moment, before turning the knob. "What is it that we need to talk about?" The house shifted a little, as he leaned against the door-frame, and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:17 am

Stiles took a breath and swallowed then stood up straight trying to show no fear. "I came here to tell you that you need to stay away from my cousin." He nodded at Derek and looked at him seriously. "Because if you don't," He took a breath and tried to sound convincing. "I'll kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Derek chuckled. "It's not like you can do anything about it." He uncrossed his arms and stood up straight. "I know we have problems, but they shouldn't affect my relationship with your cousin. I know you care about her, but I would never do anything to hurt her." He took a few steps forward, and scoffed at Stiles' final comment. "And what makes you think you could. I could kill you right now if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:04 am

Stiles swallowed and took a breath pretending to ignore Derek's comment about killing him because it was true. "I can and I will do something about it!" Stiles said convincingly to Derek. "You're a liar Derek, you always have been and I will never trust you. Especially with my cousin. I don't care what you say, you may think you won't hurt her now, but when she says something, pisses you off and your alpha PMS kicks in, you will "accidentally" hurt her. I'm not taking that chance. SO just stay the hell away from my cousin or I promise, things will get ugly." He shook his head at Derek, looking at the ground then back up again. "You know she would choose me either way, so lets not make it come that far alright?" He knew that he didn't have to threaten Derek with violence, this was much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:19 am

"What could you possible do that would ever keep me away from Sky?" Rage was building up inside him, and he kept pushing it away. He wasn't going to show any weaknesses towards Stiles. "It doesn't work that way Stiles!" The anger was taking over him. "I . Would. Never. Hurt. Sky." He said through clenched teeth. His hands were balled into fists and he was beginning to breath heavily. "I'll never stay away from her. and there is NOTHING you can say or day that will make me do otherwise." He pushed past Stiles, and began to walk away. He needed to cool down. 'Why does everything in my life always have to end badly?' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:28 am

"She loves me more than she loves you Derek! You need to understand that. I could tell her things that would make her hate you, so don't even think for a second that I can't affect you at all just because you are the alpha and i'm just a human. I have the upper hand here!" As Derek walked away Stiles chased after him and grabbed his shoulder, "No, we're not done here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:46 am

Derek jerked around, throwing Stiles to the ground. His eyes were beaming bright red, and his canines had grown to a point. He began breathing louder than before, and he began to fully transform. He looked down at Stiles. "You've done it now." He charges towards him, and throws him up against a nearby tree. He gradually shifts back, as he approaches Stiles. "Oh yeah, you totally have the upper hand here." Sarcasm. He rolled his eyes. "This has nothing to do with you being human. It just has to do with you being weak."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:51 am

Stiles looked at Derek and took a breath, closing his eyes, trying not to get angry because he knew it would just end badly. But when he said he was weak, Stiles had just had enough, so he pushed Derek away, "I'm not weak!" He clenched his fists together and then looked down to make sure he didn't go off of Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:57 am

Derek stepped back, and rolled his eyes. "Yes you are." he paused, "There's no arguing about it." He stuffed his hands back in his jacket pocket. "I'm still not 100% sure about why you hate me so much." He shrugged. Different answers to that question always floated through his head, but he never really gave it much thought. "Why DO you hate me so much?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:06 am

Stiles laughed at Derek, he honestly thought that he was joking. When he realized that he wasn't, it was even funnier Derek was acting like a depressed teenage girl. It was hilarious. "Are you serious? Hmm, where should I start... well how about the fact that you ruined my best friend's relationship along with my friend's life. Or maybe because you always get in the way and you never help, or that you tried to kill Jackson after he was already saved, or because you randomly slam my head into various objects." Stiles was really getting angry now just thinking about what Derek had done to him and his loved ones over the years. "And now, you're taking away the one person I have left that truly loves me. And i'm supposed to just sit here and act like I don't care and that I approve and I love you?! No! Not after what you've done to me!" At this point, Stiles was furious and he wasn't even thinking. The anger got to him and before he knew it, his arm swung around and his fist connected with Derek's face. His eyes widened as he realized what he had just done. 'Oh my god i'm gonna die.' Was all he could think about as he watched Derek carefully. Not to mention the fact that his fist was in excruciating pain. It was like punching a brick wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:16 am

Derek rolled his eyes and scoffed. "I never said that we had to like each other. I just think that we should tolerate each other. For Sky's sake." He stepped back in disbelief as to what Stiles just did. He looked down at Stiles' hand, and notices him in pain. He laughed, more than he should've. His laughter soon turned back into pure anger and rage. "Hit me again, and see what happens." His tone was in all ways serious. He wouldn't kill him, but he would come close to doing so, if he made the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:20 am

Stiles was still extremely angry and Derek's threat didn't scare him whatsoever! Plus, he was willing to die for his cousin if that's what it took to get Derek away and keep her safe. He shook his head at Derek, "No, I don't think anything will happen. You threaten me like this but I know that you won't actually hurt me. You're too weak Derek. You don't have what it takes. I know you won't touch me." He grinned at Derek and then shoved him backwards. "Stay away from her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:25 am

Derek stood there, completely dumbfounded. 'Maybe what he's saying is true. Maybe I am too weak. He's right I'd never hurt him.' His thoughts kept wondering. He stopped thinking and look Stiles dead in the eye. "You're right." That's all he was going to say. Those two words were enough.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:28 am

Stiles sighed, "Good, I'm glad we agree. So just stay the hell away from me and Skylla and we won't have a problem. But if you don't, you're going to get hurt Derek." Stiles looked down at his knuckles which were now bleeding from the punch. He sighed and started to walk away. "You can't win this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:32 am

Derek nodded. He wasn't necessarily happy of the outcome of this conversation, but he knew it is what is best. For everyone. He turned the opposite direction, and slowly began to wander back into the house, but before he entered he mumbled. . "Not all bad guys stay evil."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:37 am

Stiles clenched his fists together and turned around quickly, "Oh my god! Shut up! Stop with all of this sappy shit! I can;t take this anymore. I am very tempted to go home and lie to Sky about something you did to me so she will get angry and I won;t have to deal with you anymore!" Derek's comment just made him even more angry and he mimicked him angrily, "Not all bad guys stay evil? What the hell is wrong with you? Why can't you be the old heartless Derek that I could actually partially stand." Stiles walked over to Derek again. "Look, I could care less whether or not you are "evil" Just stay away form my cousin and we won't have an issue. "God dammit!" Stiles walked over to his car and slammed his hand against it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 am

Derek just simply ignored Stiles. 'I'm done. With everything. I'm tired of all the arguing. The fighting. Everything. I'm just tired.' he thought. Stepping up the front porch, he opened up the front door and walked in. He needed time to think. About everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 am

Stiles opened the door to his car and then slammed the door shut. He grabbed the wheel and slammed his hand against it and then ran his hand down his face. Everything he said was pointless, he knew that Derek would continue to be around Sky, but he really hoped that he would be prepared for what was coming to him. Stiles was not afraid to take Sky away from him. He sighed and then started his car, driving away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)    Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay Away (Derek & Stiles)
Page 1 of 1