Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) Empty
PostSubject: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 pm

This thread takes place after 'Stay Away'

Derek had thought over their fight for hours. He was overly pissed-off at him. He wasn't going to let Stiles punching him in the face slide. The whole thought of him actually having the guts to do so, worried him. He jumps over the Stilinski's backyard fence, and heads towards Stiles' bedroom window. "Let's hope no one else is home." he said under his breath as he climbed up the side of the house. Derek opened the bedroom window, and hopped in, making a clean landing on his feet. He smirked.

Last edited by Derek Hale on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:19 pm

Stiles sat at his desk and stared at his wall. He looked at the tape on his hand from punching Derek and he grinned slightly. He didn't care that it hurt, he punched Derek in the face and that felt great! There were so many things going through Stiles' mind that he was too concentrated on his thoughts to even notice his window opening and Derek coming inside his room. He was just thinking of how he was going to keep Derek away from Sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Derek cleared his throat loudly, once he realized that Stiles hadn't noticed him. 'His mind must be somewhere else.' he thought. He creeped up behind him, putting him in a headlock. He dragged him out of his chair, and pushed him up against the wall. 'Hi."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Stiles jumped as he heard Derek clearing his throat and he struggled to get out of his headlock, his heart was still racing from being scared before. "What the hell?!" He looked at Derek and clenched his teeth together trying to keep himself from doing something stupid once again. 'Hi? Really?' "What are you doing in my house?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Derek laughed. "I'm here to drop off your girl scout cookies." He rolled his eyes. "Why the hell do you think I'm in your house!" He pushed his farther up against the wall. Hopefully, Stiles wouldn't do something stupid again. Knowing him, he probably would. His eyes glowed red, as he stared at him directly in the eyes. "You didn't really think I would let you get away with punching me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Stiles looked into Derek's eyes angrily. He listened as he talked and he was starting to get extremely angry once again. "I have so far haven't I?" Stiles chuckled at Derek and smirked at him. He wanted to make Derek angry, he loved messing with him. And he knew that standing up to him made Derek even more angry then usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 pm

A low growl slipped from Derek's mouth. "You aren't helping yourself any." He was now severely pissed off. More so than before. He was seriously thinking about killing him, but he knew, and Stiles knew that he never would. He brought his fist back, and punched Stiles across the face. All of his anger went into that punch, so it extremely powerful.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Blood came pouring out of his mouth and Stiles put his hand on his cheek in pain and groaned lightly then chuckled a bit, "Is that all you've got? A little punch. I expected more from the big bad alpha! I really did." He grinned even though he was in pain, excruciating pain. But he would not let Derek see that! He would let him think that he was weak because he wasn't weak. Plus, it was worth getting punched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Rage. Pure rage and hatred was all he felt towards Stiles. "I'm just getting started." He quickly shifted into full werewolf form. His eyes glowing deep red, his canines sharp, and his claws fully extended. A cracking sound was all Derek heard, as he kneed Stiles in the ribs. He took a step back, and threw another punch at his face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Stiles laughed, "Oh yeah?" He shook his head and then watched as Derek shifted. Stiles' ribs cracked and he groaned loudly putting his hand on his side and then looked up at Derek before falling to the ground after his punch. He coughed up a a bit of blood and then looked up at Derek. "Really? That's all?" He took a small breath and spit out some more blood. "Nothing a few days rest can't fix. You really are weak aren't you?" He laughed and then coughed up more blood and kept his hand on his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. "Says the one coughing up blood." He leaned over Stiles, stuck his claws into his stomach, and slowly lifted him up. "You provoking me is just going to make me hurt you even more." He pushed his claws farther into Stiles' skin.'Sky is going to kill me after this' Derek thought, as he threw Stiles from his grasp, and towards the far wall.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Stiles groaned loudly as Derek stuck his claws into his stomach and closed his eyes laughing again. "I'm tougher than you think." He yelled out as Derek's claws got deeper because it was really starting to hurt now. He couldn't pretend to not be in pain any longer. It was too much to take and as he was thrown towards the wall he groaned and put both hands on his sides as he laid there on the floor. The pain was too much and he was drifting in and out of consciousness. He tried to move but he couldn't find the strength to move and now he could barely even keep his eyes open. Blood was gushing out of his mouth and his side and he thought he was going to lose too much. It was very possible that he would die soon. "St-" He tried to speak but he passed out before he could finish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Derek looked over at Stiles, and watched him as the blood gushed from his mouth. He closed his eyes for a second. He could feel all of the pain Stiles was feeling. Well he couldn't actually 'feel' it but he could sense it. He walked towards the open window. Derek couldn't be there when Sky found him. He had to leave. He jumps out of the window, and begins running, to no specific place, just running. Running away.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Stiles came back to reality for a a bit and he looked around seeing no one there and a pool of blood lying next to him. The blood was still gushing out of his side and he was getting more and more weak. Somehow he brought himself to dialing his cousins number and a few tears ran down his cheek. "Please answer..." He managed to whisper as the phone continued to ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Skylla was not answering her phone because she was just coming in, but she already felt something was wrong as soon as she walked into the door. She heard something like water, but it was not water gushing, so she leaped up the stairs two at a time, going to Stiles’ room almost at once. She pushed open the door and her eyes widened in horror, “Stiles!” She moved over to him, kneeling down, not caring if she got the blood all over her clothes or on her, as she checked his pulse, and she glanced down at him. She picked up the house phone and started dialing 911, “I need an ambulance there is so much blood! The Stilinski house, upstairs, please hurry!” She stayed on the phone, placing it in between her ear and shoulder, placing her hands on Stiles’ wounds to at least try to stop the bleeding. “Hold on. Please hold on…” She felt the tears well up and her own heart started beating fast, as she tried not to think about all the blood.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Stiles hung up the phone and gave up hope that she was going to come and he slowly starting drifting off once again. When his door opened he opened his eyes and looked at Sky. A slight smile appeared on his face. He put his hand over hers and looked at her as she talked. He tried as hard as he could to stay conscious so that she didn't have to worry. He was already feeling incredibly guilty. "I'm sorry..." He whispered slowly and then moved his hand up to her cheek wiping away the tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

Skylla could not help it, she was going to break, it was Stiles, how could she not break? She pressed her hands to his wounds, trying to delay the bleeding, as she felt his hand on hers, she did break, she started to cry. “Don’t leave me, you promised!” And she wanted him t know that, she could hear the sirens as they came in, to take Stiles away to the hospital!
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am

Stiles frowned and closed his eyes as she cried. He knew that all of this was his fault and he shouldn't have pushed it to this point. He shook his head at her, "I'm not..." He coughed up a bit of blood and then started to talk again, "going anywhere." He grabbed her hand and held it loosely because he couldn't bring himself to hold it any tighter, "Come with me please." He took a few slow breaths and tried to focus on staying conscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:29 am

She nodded to him, she would go with him, she would stay with him, as she held onto his hand, as she bit her bottom lip. She did not want to ask what happened, she was afraid of the answer, and she squeezed his hand a bit. “Hold on…” She heard footsteps as the paramedics came up to take Stiles away, she moved with them into the back of the ambulance, “I’m staying with him. Get a hold of the Sheriff, that’s his Dad… Stilinski….” She was shaking, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 am

Stiles couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, and he could barely stay conscious. There were people all around him and he felt himself being moved, but the only thing he cared about was that his cousin was there with him the entire time. So, he focused on holding her hand and he began to mumble to her, "It's my- My fault, It's mine." he tried to move, but everything felt numb, "All m- All my. Fault. I'm so sorry." He knew that this was going to be bad once she found out the truth and it was going to kill her inside. He blamed himself for everything because it was his fault truthfully and now relationships were going to be ruined. Whether it was Derek and Sky or him and Sky, she would be heartbroken and all of it was his fault. Part of him wanted to die, because at least that way he wouldn't have to see his cousin in that much pain. "I'm," he started drifting off but then snapped out of it, "I'm sorry Sky."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)   Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let The Fun Begin (Derek & Stiles)
Page 1 of 1