Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:58 pm

Nell smiled at Stiles and put the fingers of her free hand to her lips for a moment. Although she loved it when he kissed her, it still confused Nell when Stiles did things like this. She still asked herself if he really liked her in a romantic way or if he just did these things to please her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Stiles started to lose his balance and his feet slipped from underneath him, causing him to fall and bring Nell with him. He made sure that she fell on top of him though, so she didn't get hurt. Once he hit the ground he started to laugh. "I'm so sorry!" He looked up at her, "are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Nell fell on top of Stiles, so she didn't get hurt. She looked down at Stiles and felt strange laying on him. She was so distracted that she almost forgot to get off of him. "Oh...sorry!", she said blushing and got up, holding her hand out to him, ignoring the girls that were giggling again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Stiles chuckled and shook his head, "Don't worry about it, completely my fault!" He grabbed her hand and got up chuckling. "I'm really sorry about that, I just lost balance I guess. It won't happen again! Did you get hurt at all?" He looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Nell shook her head, still laughing about their little accident. "No, I'm fine! What about you?", she asked as it was him who had someone landing on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:31 pm

Stiles chuckled at her, "I'm great!" He started to skate with her again and this time he promised himself that they wouldn't fall. "By the way, don't pay attention to people like them, they don't deserve it!" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Nell nodded, but thought about what it had been like for her at her old school. Always being whispered about behind her back. "I try not to let them get to me", she said and smiled
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Stiles grinned at her and nodded, "Good, I'm glad." As they continued to skate, he looked around and then back at Nell, "How much longer to do you want to skate for? We can go back to my house after if you'd like.." He wasn't exactly sure if Nell would want that or not, but it was worth a try right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Nell looked over at Stiles, panting lightly. "Well, I don't know if it's the skating or just me, but this is exhausting!", she said, feeling both embarrassed and disappointed that her illness made her so unfit. "Sure, we can go back to yours! That is, if you're dad doesn't mind!", she said and came to a halt, bending over and putting her hand on her knees, breathing deeply. She felt like an old woman for tiring so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:06 pm

stiles chuckled lightly, "No, It's not just you. I'm tired too! Let's go take our skates off." He smiled and then looked down, "Well, he's not home..." Stiles bit his lip and then watched as she bent down. "Are you okay Nell? I can carry you to the out of the rink if you want.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:41 pm

Nell came back up, putting her hands on her hips and breathed deeply in and out. "I'm okay! Just need to catch my breath!", she said and slowly skated over to the rink. She noticed that it wasn't easy for her friend to say that his father wasn't home yet again and she took his hand in hers
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Stiles skated with Nell to the edge of the rink and then stepped out of it and watched as she did as well. He smiled at her and then walked over to the bleachers again and sat down, starting to take to his skates. "Hey look, my hand stopped bleeding." He smiled at her and then looked back at his skates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Nell followed Stiles and felt relieved as she took off the skates, struggling a bit with the tight laces. Her feet hurt after being tight up in those shoes and having stood so wobbly on the ice. "What do you wanna do at your place?" she asked, putting her own shoes back on
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Stiles finished putting his shoes on and then helped Nell up as well. "I don't know... whatever you want to do I guess." He chuckled lightly realizing how boring he sounded and then shrugged. "Maybe a movie or.. I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:01 am

Nell held on to Stiles' hand to stand up. Her legs felt like jelly as they had to get used to standing on solid ground again. It was the same feeling as when she stands up after her legs had been numb for some time. "Or we could play video games!", she suggested and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Stiles grinned and then shrugged at Nell, "Is that what you want to do? Whatever you want, that's what we are going to!" He smiled and then started walking with Nell out of the rink and back to the parking lot. He looked at her and then smiled and then looked away before she could see him. Stiles just didn't want to seem creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:56 pm

When the two of them were walking over the parking lot, Nell thought she could see Stiles looking at her out of the corner of her eyes. But when she looked over at him, he looked straight ahead. Maybe it was just because she wanted him to look at her the way she looked at him. "You have any good games?", she asked grinning as they walked to his car.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Stiles opened the door to his car and sat inside. "No, not really. I haven't really had much time to get any games lately. I've been doing other things.. Sorry." he sighed and then started the car and drove out of the parking lot. "I don't really have many games at all to be honest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Nell got into the passenger seat and took a sip from a bottle of water she took out of her handbag. She looked out onto the road and shrugged her shoulders as Stiles said he really didn't have many games. "Well, we could do something else instead! Any suggestions?" she asked, smiling. It really didn't matter to her what they would do, as long as she was with Stiles she would be happy and wouldn't have to think about all of her problems.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:49 pm

Stiles shook his head, "We could always play one of the games that I have if you really want to!" he didn't want Nell to be sad because they couldn't play, he just didn't think that she would like the games that he owned. "Or watch a movie, I don't know." He shrugged while looking at the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 pm

Nell tapped her fingers on the dashboard, following the rythm of the song playing on the radio. "I don't mind either way! Just nothing too exhausting, I'm a bit tired from the skating!" she admitted, even though she didn't like sounding weak. It was ture though, most activities tired her out pretty quickly, which was why she wasn't allowed to do much exercice.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Stiles looked at Nell quickly before back at the road, "I could always just take you home so that you can rest. I mean if you are really tired and all." He shrugged and then wondered if that's what she would want or not. If she was happy he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:05 pm

Nell quickly shook her head, but the calmed down again, not wanting to come across as clingy or anything. "No, I'm not that tired! I'm just not supposed to do a lot of sports! Doctor's orders!" she said and chuckled a bit. Sometimes, she felt like there were so many rules her doctors and parents made up for her that she never knew if she wasn't breaking any of them. It would be nice to feel like a regular teenager for once and with Stiles, she would at least try.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:02 am

Stiles chuckled a bit, "Well it's not like I have a gym or anything in my house, and as you can tell I'm not the most fit or muscular guy ever, so I think you will be okay." He laughed and then pulled into his drive way. "So what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:43 am

Nell grinned, imagining Stiles in gym gear which really was a bit hard. "What? You don't have your own gym? How scandalous!" she said, pretending to be shocked. "But you do play in the lacrosse team, right?" she asked as she opened the door of the car to get out. By now she was pretty curious about Stiles' dad and she hoped that he would be home some day when she'd come over. She breathed out, making a huffing noise. "I honnestly don't know!" she said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next