Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:25 am

"I wouldn't even.." He wasn't going to finish that sentence. The thoughts of even.. Derek couldn't even.. His mind could not handle this. He laughed a little. "Ok. Chill. Nothing to worry about." Which there wasn't. Hopefully. "So much for the un-awkwardness."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 am

Stiles shrugged, "Well I am making sure that she is safe and I also don't want to have nightmares the rest of my life so.. I don't know what you've done, and trust me, I don't want to. Just not here and not anywhere around me. Got it?" He looked at Derek seriously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:34 am

"Now you're going to make me have nightmares." He rand his fingers through his hair. "Fuck. Just don't worry about Sky. I know she's your cousin, but there's nothing to worry about. So just yeah.." He sighed. The picture in his head wasn't going away and it was all thanks to Stiles. "Yeah. Got it."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:37 am

Stiles looked at Derek confused, "If you really loved her that wouldn't give you nightmares...." He was starting to get grossed out. "That's beside the point anyways, just, okay." He took a deep breath and then looked at the TV. "So you promise you won't..." He stopped mid sentence knowing that Derek would get mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 am

Derek shook his head, and put his hands up. "Can we just talk about something else?!" He couldn't take the subject anymore. It was just too awkward to talk about. "Please?" He looked up at the TV. Thinking about this was not what he wanted to do anymore..
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:45 am

Stiles laughed lightly and then looked at Derek, "So uh... Nice weather we're having!" He said jokingly and then chuckled at himself. It was probably at bad thing, but Stiles made himself laugh a lot. And in times like this when he was messing with Derek, it was so much funnier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:49 am

Derek laughed. "Very nice weather.." He could tell Stiles was trying to mess with him, but he didn't really care. He was getting used to it. Which is kind of sad honestly. He shrugged. "You know people who laugh a lot tend to live longer..?" It was a random thought that just popped into his head.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:51 am

Stiles started laughing really hard now. "Well it looks like I'll have to come visit your grave every couple of decades." He started laughing at himself again. He has never once seen Derek truly laugh so it made the joke that much funnier. He shook his head and focused on the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:56 am

Derek started laughing with Stiles. "That. Isn't. Funny." He really hasn't ever laughed, so he continued. "Ok maybe it is. But still, just you're constantly making jokes and laughing at yourself, doesn't mean that I can't laugh. I won't be dead anytime soon." He rolled his eyes, and continued to stare at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 am

Stiles put his hands back as Derek spoke, "Alright. Jeez." He chuckled and then looked down and pulled out his phone. He started to text Sky, 'I have a surprise for you when you get home. Hurry ' He sent the text and then looked back up. "Hopefully she'll be here soon!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Derek chuckled. Maybe he should start laughing more, and stop being so serious all the time. It sure seemed to work for Stiles. He rolled his eyes a little. "Can't wait.." All he wanted right now was for this night to be over. Stiles and him will never be able to get along, and that was a solid fact.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Stiles looked at Derek confused. "What you don't want her to come here and make it slightly less awkward?" He sighed and then stood up, "I'm going to go get food. Try not to kill any bunnies when I'm gone." He grinned and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Derek shrugged. "I don't see how it wouldn't add to the awkwardness.." he said, with all seriousness. Sky HAD broken up with him. He laughed. "You might as well and call the cops now, or I just might do so!" Stiles' humor was rubbing off onto him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Stiles called out to Derek when he was in the kitchen and sighed, "She still..." He took a breath, "She still loves you, you know that right?" He shook his head and started to make himself a sandwich. He half chuckled at Derek's comment, "They're on their way right now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Derek's mouth gaped a little. "She does?" He shut his mouth. "How do you know this?" He let out a long sigh. He didn't actually think she still loved him, especially after all she had done to him, and all he had done to her..and Stiles. 'Maybe Stiles was just trying to trick me' he thought. Which, was highly possible. He wasn't going to think about this now. He laughed. "Well fuck!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:00 pm

Stiles kind of ignored Derek's last comment and then sighed, walking out of the kitchen with his sandwich and leaning against the wall. "Yeah, she does. I know because she's my cousin and I would do anything for her. That includes comforting her and talking to her when she's crying alone in her room or starving herself. I know because I love her." He shrugged and took a bite of his sandwich looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Derek nodded. "I guess you must be telling the truth then." The fact that Sky had been crying alone, and starving herself, really hit Derek. He did honestly care about her. He cared a lot about her. "I know you love her, and I respect that." and he meant that.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Stiles half smiled and then took a bite of his sandwich. When he was done chewing, he sighed, "Good. I just wish I could say the same to you. But I'd be lying. I guess that makes you a better person then me doesn't it." He sighed and walked back into the kitchen to get some water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Skylla ignored the text, in fact she was trying to ignored everything and just focus on being alive, focus on trying to figure out what to do next. She bit her bottom lip lightly, so she did something she rarely did, the young teenager went shopping. Yes, shopping, by herself, and she did not buy what she usually did, nope, in fact she was dressed….. normal, not normal for her, but normal overall. She gave up her individuality, she looked preppy, as she lifted up a hand to run it through her hair, she was thinking of changing the color to something normal. She came up the walk to the front of the house, put her key in and opened the door, just to step inside, her heels clicking against the floor a bit.

She stopped though when she had seen Derek sitting on the couch, she had lost a little weight, it showed, her eyes were dull, a bit hollowed, and dark circles under them. She blinked a bit, not having her weird, bright and oddly colored make up, it was actually just normal, but she said nothing, she just headed to the stairs and went up them with her shopping bags in hand. She went into her room and she started to toss things out of her closet, yep, she was going for a new look, one that was not Skylla. She ignored the fact that Derek was there, that Stiles was home and they were both there. She ignored it because she did not want to deal with anymore drama and she figured that was all it was going to be more drama and her feeling guilty and she was done with feeling guilty.

Wearing: Normal Clothing! Gasp!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:50 pm

When Skylla walked in the front door, Derek gasped a little, She looked different, a lot different actually. She wasn't dressed like she normally was, and she looked a lot thinner, and paler. He held back from saying anything to her, because he could tell she wanted to be left alone. After she had walked upstairs, he got up and walked into the kitchen. Facing Stiles, he pointed to where she had come in. "Did you just see what I saw?" He had a worried look on his face. "Is that what she's looked like the past few days?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Stiles' eyes widened as Sky came inside, she looked weird! 'What the hell is she wearing?' He asked himself and then watched as she went upstairs. He was literally freaking out over what she was wearing. Had everything changed now? Was the old Sky completely gone? He nodded slowly as Derek walked up to him. "Something is wrong. Really wrong... Did you see what she was wearing?" He shrugged at Derek, "Well, the paleness and the skinniness, yes. But the clothes..... No. Let me go check on her okay? I'll be back." stiles started to walk upstairs but then stopped and turned around. "Maybe..." He really didn't want to say this but it was worth a try, "Maybe you should. You guys obviously need to talk, and she might like it better if you go instead." He shrugged and then looked to see Derek's reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:21 pm

There was nothing more to say, she was trying to keep her temper, her emotions down, she was trying to be numb and just… not be her anymore. She did not want to be her anymore, as she sighed softly, she was tossing out clothes left and right, her old clothes, her old looks, she was trying something different, and she needed something different. She frowned a bit, she could hear them and she shook her head, trying to tune them out, she picked up her headphones, as she turned them up all the way. She made sure the music was blasting in her ears so she did not have to listen, so she could tune everything out for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:50 pm

"Yes, something is seriously wrong. It's like she's a whole different person." He was worried, and it showed on his face, now more than before. Derek nodded. "Um.. Yeah I guess so. I'll give it a shot." He smirked, as an idea popped in his head. He walked towards the steps, and took in a deep breath before walking upstairs. He slowly approached Sky's bedroom door, and he opened it.

He glanced at the pile of clothes, and then he looked over at her. He could tell she had her music blasted, and she probably couldn't hear him, but what was there to loose. He took a few steps into the room. "In the dark they've lost their sight. Like a ship without a star. In the night. But hold on tight." Yes, he was singing... actually singing. He took a few steps closer to Sky. "Love heals. When you feel, like you can't go on. Love heals. Hold onto love, it'll keep you strong. Love heals. When you feel like, you can't go on. Love heals. Hold onto love and it'll bring you home." He was singing louder, just so she could hear him. "Love heals when pain's too much to bear. When you reach out your hand. And only wind is there. When life's unfair when things like us are not to be." He was face to face with her now, and he grabbed her hands. "Sky..."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:16 pm

Stiles nodded to Derek and watched as he disappeared up the stairs. He walked over to the wall and leaned his head against it taking a deep breath. It truly killed him to let Derek do this. Be with her alone and comfort her. He hated other people doing that regardless who they were, but this was Derek and that made it so much worse. But, he knew that Derek was probably better for her than he was and in a way this was better for her. Either way it was freaking Stiles out and he knew that he was about to have a panic attack. Ever since he and sky started fighting, his attacks had come back an gotten much much worse. I guess he just loved Sky so much that it kills him to think about not being there for her and losing her. "Calm down Stiles, you're overreacting!" He said to himself before dropping to his knees and putting his face in in hands. He took slow deep breaths, trying to hold it off as long as possible. If it got to bad, he would just leave. Go.... Somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Even with the headphones, she could hear him and it made her shudder. As much as she adored him, he did not sing that well, but when he had came up to her and faced her, holding her hands, she glanced down to her hands in his. She had made her choice, did she not? Now what were they up to? She pulled her hands from his slowly, as she lifted up her hand to pull down the headphones, letting them hang around her neck. “What are you two up to?” She turned her head to the doorway, “Stiles get your ass up here.” It was that simple, she was commanding, because she was trying to be strong, so put up blocks. “This isn’t fair, I begged both of you…” She stopped herself, as she took in a deep breath and let it out, then she picked up a lamp and threw it at a wall.

It made her feel a bit better, “After putting me through hell, you both decide to get along now?!” She cursed softly in Greek, “Μπορείτε εγωιστική τσιμπήματα!” It was part of her heritage shut up, as she shook her head a bit, “I swear to God if you two end up fighting like before… I’ll knock both of you around. Don’t do this if it is just going to end up taken away when one of you gets a wild hair up your ass…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next