Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Derek placed his hands in his pockets, as she let go of them. He felt like an extreme idiot after what he had just done. "What do you mean what are we up to?" As she called for Stiles, he could hear him downstairs holding back a panic attack. He sighed. "There's no need to bring him into this."He jumped a little as Sky threw the lamp against the wall. "What the hell. Wh.. What isn't fair? What are you talking about?" He was started to get agitated. Him coming here was supposed to be a good thing, but it was turning out to be worse and worse by the second.

"Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? Isn't that what you wanted? We're doing this for you, not for ourselves. How do you not get that?" When she said something in Greek, he believe that it translated to "YOU SELFISH PRICKS" which made no sense. How were we selfish? He put his hands on both of her shoulders, and faced her towards him. "Listen Sky, we.. I am never going to fight with your cousin ever again. Never. Ok? I'm in more control now. And I'm pretty sure Stiles knows not to mess with me like he did, again." He looked deep into her eyes. "Quit worrying." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Stiles couldn't control it anymore, it was getting too bad. So, he slowly stood up and stumbled outside and sat down, leaning against the house. His eyes were closed and his hands were over his face as he tried to breathe. 'Think of anything but what's going on. anything!' he told himself trying to just calm down. Sky's voice echoed outside, the door was open so, he heard her clearly. But, he knew that there was no way that he could go up there right now, even if he could make it up the stairs, he wouldn't want to make Sky feel worse by seeing him that way. Quietly he whispered, knowing that only Derek would hear, "Tell her..." He could hardly breath and he gasped for air, "that I left to go to the store, or- or something. I don't want her to worry. Please." He ran his hands down his face and focused on breathing, nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:24 pm

"I begged you both for weeks. Do you have any idea what was happening to me in the mean time? Either of you? I was dying inside. If it wasn't for my stubborn nature, I would have died... and for what?" And that was the point she was trying to get across to the two of them, as she glanced past Derek, she knew Stiles was having trouble and it made her frown a bit, as a soft sigh escaped her. She ran her hands through her hair, did Stiles forget she had excellent hearing as well. "Just... go get Stiles, bring him inside and lay him in bed, please." She wouldn't yell anymore, she was just tired of yelling and tired of being miserable, she wanted to be happy, she really did, as she bit her bottom lip lightly. "I love you both still... I just... I'm tired.... " She was just exhausted and trying to keep going even if she wanted to give up, because she was exhausted and she sat down at the desk for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"I know." He sighed, and looked down at the floor. "..and I know you'll probably never forgive me..and things will never be as they used to be.. and I don't blame you for it. I almost killed your cousin..." He stopped rambling and looked back up at her. "I'm sorry Sky." He said it with all the sincerity that he possibly could. Sky was changing him, in a good way. He nodded softly. "That's probably a good idea." He headed towards the door, and when he reached the top of the stairs he whispers... "Get some rest."

After exiting the front door of the house, he found Stiles leaning up against the house, and he could hear him having trouble breathing. He slowly walked up to him. "Stiles, Sky wants me to help you to your room." Derek crossed his arms, and let out a soft sigh. All he could think about was Sky, and it was hurting him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 pm

How did Sky even know? 'Oh wow I'm stupid,' Stiles thought to himself as he remembered that Sky had good hearing as well. Stiles looked up at Derek and managed to let a sarcastic laugh, "And you honestly think that I- I would let you do that?" He slowly stood himself up and closed his eyes. "Look, I know that we are trying to get along and stuff but let's not take it too far. Plus I can walk myse-" He took a step as he spoke and then fell to the ground. He sighed and then stood up again.

Suddenly, he realized how mean he was being and that Sky could hear him. "I can walk myself. Thanks though." He put his hand on Derek's shoulder and then slowly started to walk inside as he focused on his breathing. "So...? How did it go? Is she okay? Are you guys okay?" 'Woah so many questions' He thought to himself as he slowly walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:47 pm

“When you almost killed him, you almost killed me, that’s what you and him don’t get. Love kills me… and I love you both more than anyone.” And she couldn’t explain it, it was something she was trying to get through their thick heads. She sighed softly, as she just wanted to go to sleep, she slid into her bed, as she laid her head down, she curled up a bit, she just wanted to drift away a little. She fell asleep quickly, her body was exhausted as her mind and heart was, as her chest rose and fell with her breathing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:57 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say.." As Stiles, fell to the ground, he chuckled lightly to himself. "Yeah, you can totally walk by yourself." he said with a bit of sarcasm. No, he wasn't being mean, he was just having some fun. He sighed as Stiles started asking a bunch of questions. "She's fine.. but I wouldn't say things went as planned.." There was a lot of awkwardness coming from his tone. He followed Stiles into the house, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:15 am

Stiles looked back at Derek sighing, "What did you do?" He honestly hoped Derek didn't just make things worse for Sky. That's the last thing she needed. "You know what, nevermind. I just want to go see her okay. I'm worried about her and I made her a promise that I'm not going to break." Stiles was completely serious and he turned slowly and started to wobble his was to the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:27 am

Derek shook his head, and grabbed Stiles gently on the shoulders, turning him around. "She's sleeping." He paused. "Let her get some rest, peacefully, without interruption. She needs it." He released Stiles' shoulder from his grasp, and shoved his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:49 am

Stiles sighed loudly in disapproval. "You don't think I know that she needs sleep? You think you know more about her than I do. Really Derek? I know what she needs. You know how, because I've been here 247 checking on her, taking care of her, and trying to do anything I can to make sure that she gets better. So don't pretend like you know everything about her and I'm completely clueless."

He shook his head and then looked down at the ground. Admitting that he was wrong wasn't easy for Stiles. "Look I know that all of this is my fault. I know none of it would have happened if I would have just left you guys alone. All I wanted was to protect her, but I didn't know that I was actually hurting her. I don't know what to do anymore because I have to live with knowing the fact that I caused this! But, I have to try everyday to make her happy again. I have to fix her." Why was he suddenly pouring his heart out to Derek, of all people? He had no idea, maybe he just had held it in so long that he couldn't take it anymore. "I'm just going to go check on her. I'll be right back. Don't leave. You should be here when she wakes up.

Stiles took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself down from the panic attack and what he had just said, and then slowly began to walk up the stairs. Once he finally reached the top of the steps, he crept into Sky's room and looked at her as she lay peacefully in her sleep. She looked so much happier, like she wasn't suffering. He wished that she could stay that way forever, he loved seeing that. Gently, Stiles leaned over and kissed her cheek. He hoped that it would not wake her up, but that it would make her feel safe and hopefully happier. He watched her and he slowly crept back into the hallway. His hand found the light switch and he turned it off and gently shut her door, making his way back to talk to Derek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3