Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Allison listened as Derek turned off his car and opened the door. She continued to look down at her father. She placed her hand behind her fathers head and turned to look at Derek. She saw him standing against his car eyes glowing red and heard him yelling at her. She resisted the urge to go with him and shook her head still leaning over her father. "No Derek! I'm not joining your pack!" Allison stood up her eyes glowing yellow and her hands shook with anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Derek could hear Allison's heartbeat rising as claws begin to grow from her fingertips. "Really Allison?" Then who's going to help you with that...." Derek paused and then remembered something. "Don't answer that." Derek runs up to Allison,grabs her arm, and drags her into his car. "Buckle up." He sticks the key in the engine and starts it back up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Allison struggled against Dereks grip but it was no use. Allison pushes away from Derek as he pushes her in the car. "Derek let me out! I'm Not going with you!" She says as she reaches for the door handle. "I'm not part of your pack. I never will be. Just leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Derek locked the doors of his car, and before hitting the gas, he thought abut Allison's question. "It's not about that anymore. I need to take you somewhere to show you something. It has to do with Scott." He lied. It had nothing to do with Scott. Nothing at all. It had to do with her father. He was hiding something. From all of us.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Allison pulled against the door handle trying to open it and gave up. She sat back against the seat and growled. "This is kidnapping you know! I could have you arrested." Allison pulled her legs up onto the seat and wrapped her arms around them as Derek talked. She turned her head towards Derek when he mentioned Scott. "What about Scott??" She said quickly. Although they weren't together Allison still cared about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:23 pm

Derek sighed as he hated lying to Allison, but... his thoughts trailed somewhere else. 'Did I just say I hated lying to Allison? Derek's thoughts going on and on until he realized he still hadn't answered her question. "I'll tell you when we get there okay?" He's a horrible lier. He pushed the gas peddle as they headed off.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Allison stared out the window still not trusting Derek. She heard something in his voice that made her think not to trust him. She took a couple deep breaths. She knew she could find a way to escape if she need to once he brought her wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2