Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) Empty
PostSubject: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:19 pm

This Thread Takes Place After The "The Big Reveal" Thread"

Derek eases his foot off the gas peddle as they arrive at the Beacon Hills Railroad Depot. He turned the key, and removed it from the ignition. He opens his door, and motions for Allison to follow. "Well, this is the place." Derek walks into the dark cave-like structure. "Don't worry. Nothing will jump out and kill you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:30 pm

Allison slowly gets out of Derek's car and looks around. She stops a couple of feet away from the car and crosses her arms. "Now explain why we are here. What does this have to do with Scott" She said impatiently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Derek laughed a little. "Actually, this has nothing to do with Scott, I just needed something to make you trust me." He paused, and sighed. "I need you to trust me."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Allison growled a little lowering her arms and backing away from Derek and towards the exit. "If you wanted me to trust you lying wasn't the way to do it! Im not joining your pack and I'm not staying here." Allison turned away from Derek and started to walk out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Derek bolted after Allison. "Joining the pack isn't a concern anymore. I need your help with something really important to me." He grabs Allison's arm holding it tight. "It's about the fire." I look up at the stars when the memories of my family coming back to me. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:21 pm

Allison pulled out of Derek's grip and looks at the concern on his face. For once she could tell that he was telling her the truth. "Stop grabbing me and maybe I will." She said sharply before starting to walk deeper into the cave like railroad depot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Derek quickly let go of Allison's arm as they continued to walk deeper into the Depot.

Once they reached the inside, Derek walked over to a lantern and turned it on. He pointed to some chairs against the wall, and motioned for Allison to sit down. "I'll explain, as soon as I know I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Allison followed Derek and watched as he turned on the lantern to reveal the wooden chairs. "I prefer to stand" Allison said crossing her arms. "Just tell me what you need help with so i can go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Derek frowned and you could tell he was fighting back tears. Weird right? "Listen Allison. I need your help with figuring something out about who REALLY started the fire and killed my sister. I've been putting the facts together, but some things just didn't add up. Especially with everything about Peter." He paused and quickly turned his head away from Allison. All of this talk about his family and especially about his sister. "Laura and I were really close. I just want to know the truth."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Allison stood still listening to Derek. She could tell her really meant what he was saying and she sighed s she walked over to the chairs and sat down in one. "Well what can i do even help with all of this? I wasn't even here when all the fire happened."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:02 am

Derek turned around to face Allison and he stared into her eyes. "There are two things that prove you can help me. One, your father knows a lot more about Beacon Hills than he's telling you, and Two. You are a very nosy researcher." He couldn't help but smile. "So, what do you say? Can I trust you to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 am

Allison leaned back against her chair and sighed. She knew that her father had known more then he has shared in the past. Could it be possible he still was keeping even more secrets. Allison bit her lip as she thought and nodded at Derek. "Fine" She finally said before leaning forward and putting her elbows on her legs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:16 am

As soon as he heard her say "fine" Derek listened to her heartbeat to make sure she was telling the truth. She was. "Alright." He walks into the old train car, and looks for the brown leather breafcase Peter had once had under The Hale House staircase. Derek walks out of the train car, and sets the breafcase on the table where the lantern is and opens it up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:27 am

Allison watched as Derek walked into the train car and back out with a leather brief case. She watched him with curiously as he set it on the table and opened it up. Allison sat still in the chair and waited to see if Derek would say anything about what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 am

Derek continued to undo the latches until he finally got the brief case open. He takes out a laptop, and turns it on. He then noticed Allison staring at him, so he began to explain. "It's Peter's old laptop. He stored all of our families books, and documented everything else that was interesting." Derek begins typing frantically when the old computer finally turns on.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

Allison's eyebrow raised as she listened to Derek's explanation of what he had. She couldn't help but think of how interesting and helpful the information on the laptop could be to her family. Allison shook her head a little and waited to see what it was Derek was so desperately tying to pull up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:59 am

Derek stopped typing when he found what he was looking for. "The spiral history" He said under his breath. "When Peter was an alpha, he used the spiral as his symbol. I had always thought it meant vengance and war, but then I read this." He turns the laptop around so Allison could see it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 am

Allison stood up and walked over to where Derek stood near the laptop. She read what was on the screen and then looked back up at Derek. "Am i suppose to understand what this means?" Allison still wasnt up to date with all this werewolf stuff. Her father hadnt begun to teach her everything she needed to know yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am

Derek frowns, realizing that Allison didn't know how to read french. "You have to be kidding me. Your family comes from a french heritage, and you don't even know how to read it?" He managed to calm himself down, and began to translate out loud. "The spiral means many things, but to werewolves, it's a meaning of surrender, or a loss of hope." Derek stopped reading for a second. "Does that make any sense to you?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 am

Allison scoffed at Derek. "Not all of us are trained to read french from a young age ya know." She looked back at the jumbled mess on the computer screen as she listened to Derek explain what it said. Allison shook her head a little not understanding where this was going or how she could even remotely help Derek. She looked back up at Derek and shook her head. "Of course I don't. I've been a werewolf for what? an hour? two?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:31 am

Derek couldn't help but laugh. "I guess the fact that you can use sarcasm towards me means that you can trust me too?" Derek took a seat, and turned the laptop back towards him. He continued to scroll through his uncle's notes and then reached behind him and grabbed a brown leather book. "Here." He threw the book at Allison hoping she would use her reflexes to catch it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:43 am

Allison shook her head. "Sarcasm and Trust are two completely different things Derek." Allison caught the book Derek had tossed at her and looked at the cover. She brushed the top of it gently trying to see what it said before looking back over at Derek and pointing to it. "So?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:49 am

Derek stared back at Allison. "I can't be doing all the work." He paused and pointed at the book. "In that book is everything you and I want to and need to know. Just skim through it and tell me if you find anything." Derek glued his eyes back to the laptop hoping to find something more helpful. "Look for something that has to do with loss of hope or surrender."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

Allison sighed and placed the book on the table and walked over to grab a chair. As she pulled the chair to the table she sat down and opened the book. She coughed as she opened it and dust flew out. "Ever hear of cleaning?" She smirked and started to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 am

Derek watched as Allison scooted up a chair and began to read. "Not really, considering I've been trying to avoid being hunted, and nearly dying Twice. Other than that, my mind hasn't really wondered to the subject of CLEANING BOOKS!" Derek blurted sarcastically. He once again directed his eyes back to the screen. "Hey! I think I found something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next