Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Stiles tilted his head. "And how will you return the favor? " He shook his head. What could Derek possibly give him? Stiles didn't want the bite and he knew Allison didn't either. SO what could he give them? He sighed and looked at Allison for her to respond as well.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Allison raised her crossbow as Derek growled and stepped back a little. As Derek calmed back down she lowered it again and listened to him offer a favor to them. She stayed quiet as Stiles spoke and then chuckled. "Exactly Derek. How could you possibly do us a favor? We don't want anything you have to offer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Derek huffed a little when neither of them would listen to him. "Would you guys just hear me out. And yes, I do know what you're thinking Stiles. No giving you the bite is not what I had in mind. It's up to you guys for what you want, but if you can't think of anything, we'll figure something out." He motioned for them to stand up, so they could take a walk.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Stiles stood up slowly and put his hand out to help Allison. This whole thing was confusing to him but he decided to go with it anyway. Maybe if he helped, he could hold this whole "Favor" thing against Derek. Next time he threatened to murder him in some brutal way. He could bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Allison took Stiles hand and stood up bending over to wipe the dirt and leaves off of her clothes. She kept her crossbow armed, just in case, and sighed as she walked besides Stiles following Derek to whatever place he was taking them too. She kept her eye out for anything suspicious in Derek's movements. She still didn't trust him and she hoped that Stiles didn't either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:07 am

Derek stopped suddenly when he felt the weariness coming from Allison. "You can calm down Allison. This isn't some trick. I'm serious about all of this." He stops near a flowing river. He walks up to a beautiful white oak tree, and sat under it. "Come sit so we can talk about your beautiful eyes." 'Did those words seriously come out of my mouth' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:15 am

Stiles stopped where he was once Derek started to talk about Allison's eyes. "I'm done. I can't be around you when you act like this creepily happy and obsessed werewolf guy on his period." Stiles put his hands up and turned around. "Goodbye." He shook his head as he started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 am

Allison watched as Derek walked in front of them and shook with anger when he made another comment about her eyes. "Derek you need to stop that!" She yelled at him. Allison grabbed Stiles jacket as he made his comment and started to walk away. She pulled him back over towards her and didn't let go. "uh uh Stiles. You are not leaving me alone with Derek. Especially right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 am

Derek started to pace in circles around the tree. "What is wrong with me? Why am I acting like this? What's happening to me?" He stopped pacing when he felt Stiles grab his shoulder. "Stiles! What the hell is wrong with me?" Derek scratched his jet black hair and sat down against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:39 am

Stiles took his hand off of Derek's shoulder and took a step back. He was freaked out by Derek. He never acted this strange. Stiles turned his head to look at Allison and said "What the hell?" Silently to her and shook his head. He would help if he could but he had absolutely no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:56 am

Allison watched as Derek paced around in front of her. She saw Stiles walk over to Derek and put his hand on Dereks shoulder and then jump back as Derek yelled. Allison shrugged in response to Stiles and took a couple steps forward kneeling beside Derek cautiously. "We cant help you if you don't tell us whats wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:02 am

Derek looked up at Allison. "I've already told you as much as I know. That's why I need your help." He begins to get up, but Allison pushes him back down. "It might have something to do with hallucinations I've been having?" Derek had been having strange hallucinations about Kate over the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:11 am

Stiles looked at Derek. "Wait what hallucinations?" He was confused. Derek truly did need serious help. Or maybe just some sleep. The man was going nuts. He looked over at Allison and then tilted his head. "Maybe you need some sleep Derek. That could help."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:47 am

Allison stayed kneeling on the ground next to Derek as Stiles spoke with a confused look on her face. She looked over at Stiles and shrugged before turning back to Derek. "He could be right you know." Allison stood up slowly looking down at Derek. "It could just be from lack of sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:54 am

An 'I see what you mean' look grew on Derek's face when Stiles said he needed to sleep. "Maybe you're right." He leans his head back against the tree and closes his eyes. "Just please don't leave yet." He managed to spit that out before he fell completely asleep snoring.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:03 am

Stiles chuckled as Derek started to snore. "Well okay then." He grinned at Allison still laughing. "Guess he really had to sleep." Stiles was surprised at how tired Derek must have been. I mean just passing out like that, he must have been extremely tired.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:10 am

Allison chuckled and walked towards Stiles shrugging her shoulders. "I guess so." She turned back to look at Derek sleeping and then back at Stiles. Allison leaned closer to Stiles and whispered. "Should we leave? I mean this might be our only chance. What if he wakes up angry again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 am

Ten Minutes Later

Derek opens his eyes suddenly, and sees Stiles and Allison staring at him with blank faces. "What are you two staring at?" Derek growled while letting out a small yawn. "So what did I miss?" Derek stood up, and brushed his fingers through his hair. He almost fell over, but he felt four arms trying to lift him back up.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 am

Stiles tilted his head. 'Um nothing we just sat here. You just passed out on us. How long has it been since you've slept Derek?" Stiles looked at him before Allison and then shook his head at her. This situation was still very weird to him. He didn't understand anything that was going on with Derek.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 am

Allison looked at Derek shocked that he was awake so soon, she expected him to sleep longer. 'Looks like Stiles and I aren't leaving as soon as i thought' Allison thought to herself slightly annoyed. Allison was still very confused as to why Derek was still even asking for their help. She figured he wold have gone to Scott before them. Allison watched as Derek stood up and almost fell to the ground. Almost by instinct she grabbed him by his arm and helped to pull him back to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:36 am

Derek looked at Stiles. "When do I ever have time to sleep. I'm either saving Scott's pathetic werewolf ass, or I'm saving myself." Then, he turned his attention to Allison. "Why didn't you just leave me here? It's not like you give a damn about me anyway!" Derek tried to regain his balance, but his knees began to buckle again. "Why am I so weak? I should be the one helping you two up not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 am

Stiles looked at Derek. "You just need to sleep. Now can we please go. I would love to be safe, at home." Stiles wished that was where he was. He hated being in the middle of the woods with Derek. It would be fine if it was just him and Allison but not with Derek. He sighed
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:45 am

Allison let go of Derek and took a couple steps back. "Hey youre the one that asked for our help. If we wanted to leave we would have. In fact we'll just leave you out here by yourself now." Allison grabbed a hold of Stiles hoodie and started to walk away. "Ignore him Stiles. We should have just left when we had the chance." She mumbled as her and Stiles turned away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 am

Derek watched in utter shock as Allison and Stiles just left him there. He sighed and went back to the tree,sat down and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)   Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Just A Friendly Chat Anymore (Derek,Allison,and Stiles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2