Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:20 am

Allison rolled her eyes. She thought Derek was being a little over over dramatic. "I didn't mean just the books...i mean everything. Its nasty here." Allison no longer cared about hurting any ones feelings, especially Dereks. Her head popped up as Derek shouted and she got up to walk towards him. Allison looked over Derek's shoulder as she read and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:28 am

Once he felt Allison's presence on his shoulder, he began reading. "La spirale est considere comme un signe pour les chasseurs qu'ils ne veulent pas d'ennuis, et ce qu'ils font a un bunt." Derek already knew how Allison would respond, so he prepared himself for some screaming.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:41 am

As she stood back up Allison sighed and dug her hands in her pockets. "Derek like i know what that means. Translation please?" Allison was getting tired of being here and just wanted to hurry up and help in whatever way she could and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:47 am

Derek laughed. "The spiral is a symbol to hunters that they want to be left alone,and whatever they are doing has meaning." Derek looked up from the screen at Allison,and stared at her. "You know what that means don't you?" He sighed,and stood up to stretch. There was an odd silence,and Derek began to worry that Allison knew more than she would admit.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 am

Allison bit her lip as she listened to Derek, yet again, explain. She shrugged her shoulders and then looked over at Derek. "No i don't but i sure you do and you're going to tell me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 2:54 am

Derek could feel the anger boiling up inside of him,and this time he let it take over him. He was just too exhausted to resist a shift at this moment,and he didn't feel sorry for Allison at all. He lunged toward her in full werewolf mode,and threw her against a crate sitting in the middle of the concrete floor. "I'm not telling you anything."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:20 am

As Allison smashed into the crate she began to shake with anger. She slowly stood up wiping the dirt off of her. "You where the one that asked me to come here Derek! You! If this is what i get for trying to 'help' you then im done! im leaving!: She shouted at him as she started to walk across the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:40 pm

A huge smile grew on Derek's face when Allison got mad. "Chill out Allison. That was just a test." He paused. "And you failed. Now I know that I can't trust you, because I know that as soon as you would've left here, you would've told him everything you learned today, and you'd tell him where I've been." Derek walks up to Allison,grabs her arm, and begins to twist it to the right with extreme force.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Allison stopped when Derek told her that what he just did was a test. She didn't care at all though, she just wanted to leave and never have to come back. "Tell who everything Derek" She shouted, her back still to him. Allison screamed and fell to the floor in pain before she could get an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 pm

Derek continues to grip onto Allison's hand as he answers her question. "I'm talking about your father Allison. Who else do you have anyway." He slowly releases Allison's hand from his grasp,and stands back up. Derek gives Allison a heavy stare, so she wouldn't be tempted to try to leave.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:20 am

As Derek lets go of her arm, Allison rubs it with her other one giving Derek a dirty look. "Why would i tell my father anything? Thanks to you and all of this he probably will never want to see me again anyway." Allison sat on the ground stretching out her arm as she spoke. "That hurt by the way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Derek lets out a low growl when Allison finishes talking. "Don't worry, it'll heal." He turns around, and begins to walk towards the table, but stops in his tracks. "Do you want to do some training with me? You know, one on one? I'll go easy on you." Derek smirks and wolfs out while standing in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:33 am

As Allison continues to rub her arm she watches Derek walk back towards the table. "Yeah but it still hurt.." Allison sighed and started to follow Derek and stopped as soon as he did. Allison shook her head quickly as she stared at Derek in ful wolf form. "No Derek, no I don't. I just want to leave, ive been telling you that for how long now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Derek could feel the anger growing inside of him,and he let it take him over. He lunges towards Allison knocking her to the ground. He then picks her up by her collar,and throws her against the train car, leaving a dent. Derek starts breathing loudly, and lunges towards Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 pm

As Derek knocks her to the ground, Allison begins to shake with anger. She was tired of Derek's mood changes and his constant abuse. Still shaking as Derek grabs her by her collar and throws her against the train car Allison begins to shift. As Derek lunges toward her Allison growls and charges at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm

Startled by Allison's sudden change of attitude, Derek lays off a bit,so she can have a little fun. He dodges her first attack,but soon feels his feet being knocked under him. Derek couldn't but laugh,as he pulls himself up off the ground. He walks up to Allison and growls.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:28 am

When Derek dodges her attack, Allison stumbles behind him. Getting madder, Allison turns around and knocks Derek to his feet. Allison crosses her arms as Derek gets back up and walks over to her growling. Allison smirks and takes a few steps back. "you dont scare me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 am

Derek dusts his pants off,and scoffs. "I'm not scared of you either. In fact I don't find you as even a little threat." He walks up to Allison and throws a punch.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:31 am

Allison watches as Derek starts to walk up to her and throws her arm up instinctively to block Derek's attack. Allison smirks and backs away from Derek fast. "I'm not untrained, I Know how to protect myself"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Derek smirks when Allison grabs his hand. "Don't worry, I'm just warming up." He lunges at Allison knocking her onto her feet. Derek then grabs her by her hair, and yanks her up. "I'm way stronger than you. There's no way you could possibly beat me." He throws her against the back wall,and begins to walk towards her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Allison growls slowly as Derek continues to fight with her. She was getting tired of this, tired of Derek pushing everyone around, tired of not feeling strong enough, tired of everything. As she hits the back wall Allison glances as Derek as he walks towards her. The anger inside of her starts to bowl over and she lunges at him knocking him to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Derek growls as his feet fall from under him. He quickly pulls himself up,and just stands there. "We can stop if you want you know?" Derek walks over to the train car,and begins to walk in. "I'm actually a little tired anyway."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Allison watches Derek fall to the ground and smirks as she crosses her arms. "fine" Following Derek into the train car Allison stands in the doorway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Derek sits in one of the booths, and stares at Allison. "Do u need to ask me anything? About anything." He scoffs and pauses. "You seem a bit off."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 7:32 pm

Allison leans against the doorway and shakes her head slowly. "No nothing, im just tired, it's been a long day. Do you still need anything or can i go now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)   The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Discovery Of The Century (Derek and Allison)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next